Chapter 29.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

The boys of Infinite had settled down over in China at a big apartment. It was out of the place but that was the only apartment that could fit the Infinite members. They were in the city of Suzhou, a really nice place for them. Sunggyu had trouble speaking mandarin still and stuttered at times when speaking to a local Chinese. However, the rest of the members were still okay with speaking the local language. Sungjong was the best at Chinese, probably because he mixed around with more Chinese than the members do when he's at school.

"Ah, I'm exhausted! The teachers spoke non-stop!" Sungjong complained as he plopped down on the couch and threw his bag to a side. Sunggyu came out from his room and saw a sticky Sungjong resting comfortably.

"Yah!" He shouted and the maknae jumped. "H-hyung." Sungjong bowed.

"How's school?" Sunggyu asked and Sungjong sighed. "Alright, I guess.. But I miss my old school." He said.

Woohyun came out from the kitchen and took a seat next to Sungjong. "Woohyun Hyung, why didn't we just stay in Korea?" Sungjong asked and Woohyun didn't reply. Suddenly, two other hands smacked his head from behind. He stumbled forward slightly and turned back, glaring holes at his two hyungs.

"Did you already forgot? Woohyun had his family business to care for. Also, to move farther away from Myungsoo to let him think. We promised Woohyun to come along." Hoya said and Dongwoo nodded, they two went to sit in front of Sungjong and Woohyun.

"Have you eaten?" Dongwoo asked and Sungjong shook his head.

"Don't tell me you want to eat, cause we all hardly even know how to order the stupid noodles." Sunggyu face palmed himself. "Correction, it's only you." Woohyun snickered and Sunggyu scoffed.

"Yah, you think I'm not good at mandarin? I am alright. I used to work at a Ch-"

"Chinese restaurant." The members finished for him. He had repeated that many times over the few days they were in China.

"So now you're all ganging up against me?" Sunggyu asked and the members turned to one another before nodding.

"YAH!" Sunggyu roared and the members chuckled before running into Sunggyu's room together. Woohyun felt a burden lifted from his shoulders, he liked it here in China. He didn't have to be worried for someone, no need to be worried about someone liking him and most of all, he didn't need to feel like he was attracting man.

The members slammed the door closed before Sunggyu could reached them. In the room, the went through his stuff and found many medicines and tonic that were good for the body.

"Wah, Hyungs, red ginseng!" Sungjong's voice was heard in the room and Sunggyu banged the door. "YAH! DON'T DRINK THAT!" He kept pounding on the door, wanting to open it.

"Let's finish it. He should share, not keep it for himself anyway." Dongwoo said and his laughter was heard. It was obvious that it was Dongwoo, his laughter was unique. The other members laughed along and tearing of plastics were heard.

"YAH! YAH!" Sunggyu kept knocking on the door but it still wouldn't open. His babies would have to perish for his stupid question.

"Ah~ I feel so strong suddenly." Hoya teased and the door opened. Sunggyu almost fell but he managed to balanced himself. He looked at his floor which had all the packaging of the red ginseng and felt his blood boiling. The members sneaked out quietly and he turned to them.

"What did you guys just did?" He asked lowly.

"Hyung, you want sweet sour pork? I heard a restaurant here that serves the best!" Woohyun slung an arm over his leader's shoulder.

"Really? Let's go." Sunggyu said, forgetting all about the ginsengs. Woohyun turned and winked at the members.

They smirked and followed from behind. However, at the end of the day, Sunggyu had to pay for all their meals instead of getting a free dinner. He was fuming mad. First, the red ginsengs. Now, he had to pay the bill. He mentally cursed Woohyun for being so cute and good at his aegyos.

'No wonder he is a manwhore who attracts good looking guys too.' Sunggyu thought as he gritted his teeth and paid the meals. "Thanks." He struggled and walked out quickly.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Just a short update on Infinite. Someone asked for it so here. Although it's kind of boring. x.x The next update will be by Saturday, latest Monday.

Comment and subscribe:D!