Chapter 12.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

"How is Hee Young's sister like?" Sungjong asked. L being interested, leaned in to hear too.

"She's.. cute." Woohyun grinned and L rolled his eyes.

"Don't listen to Woohyun. She's a very matured girl so she can't be cute. She's very obedient though." Hee Young answered and the guys nodded their head.

"Where's Sunggyu hyung? Didn't he come along?" L asked and no one wanted to reply him until Hee Young asked too.

"He sprained his back." Sungyeol answered with a scowl and rolled his eyes.

L pretended to act like it didn't affect him but it did and Hee Young noticed it. She tried to hold his hand in hers but he moved his hand quickly so she was unable to grab it.

 


 

"Unnie!" Hye Mi shouted when she saw her older sister.

"Hye Mi-ah!" Hee Young beamed brightly and ran over to Hye Mi to hug her.

"I missed you." Hye Mi pouted and looked behind her when a voice called.

"And who said she couldn't be cute?" Woohyun cocked an eyebrow and Hye Mi beamed brightly while nodding.

"Fine. She's cute." Hee Young mumbled and Woohyun went over, putting an arm over her shoulders.

Without anyone noticing, L cringed his face slightly. He went to one of the seats in front of Hye Mi to sit. And there, he saw Hye Mi. She looked a lot like her sister, the only difference was that Hye Mi had slightly chubbier cheeks and was smaller than Hee Young.

'Both are adorable.' L thought and mentally smacked himself for letting his thoughts run wild.

"Ahem. Forgot about us?" Dongwoo cleared his throat and said.

"Unnie? Who are they?" Hye Mi asked while pointing at Hoya.

"He's short." Hye Mi stated honestly and everyone burst into laughter while Hoya blushed a deep shade of red. L tried to keep it in but he couldn't and ended up chuckling softly. Although no one heard, Hee Young heard and she smiled happily.

'So this is how your laughter sounds like?' Hee Young asked and turned her attention back to Hye Mi.

"Hye Mi-ah, this are Oppa's friends. Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya and.." Woohyun paused and everyone turned to L.

L stopped chuckling and kept a straight face when he noticed everyone's attention on him.

"L?" Hye Mi asked when she saw his face. Everyone nodded and Hye Mi smiled softly.

"Hi. You saved me and my sister's life." Hye Mi said and got down her bed, walked towards L and held his hands.

L wanted to pat her head and tell her that he was glad but refrained himself from doing so, he couldn't be kind or let his guard down with anyone who is related to Hee Young. L just nodded without saying any words.

"Hye Mi, get on the bed." Hee Young scolded and Hye Mi quickly went back to her bed.

"Unnie, I'm thirsty." Hye Mi pulled on Hee Young's sleeves.

"Drink water then. I'll pour you a cup." Hee Young took the jug and was about to pour it into the cup when Hye Mi's hands stopped her.

"I don't want water. I want something sweet." She stated and Hee Young frowned.

"It's not good for your bo-"

"It's okay, I'll go get it." Woohyun said and the rest said they wanted to follow, leaving only L, Hee Young and Hye Mi in the room.

"Are they treating you well?" Hye Mi asked while glancing at L.

Hee Young looked over to L before nodding slightly.

"Yeah." She answered and guilt rushed over L.

"I forgot to ask them buy me something too. I'll go look for them." L said softly and walked out the room, not wanting to stay in there for another second before he melt in guilt.

L walked towards a vending machine and found the guys over there chatting. He wanted to see his love from far so he stayed at a side, hearing their conversations.

"Is Hee Young really L's now? It's such a pity.. We all know he's gay so he won't be able to give any love to her. That poor girl.. If she wasn't L's, I would have make her mine.. I think I'm starting to like her." L's breath stopped.

His love, he recognised. Had started to fall for Hee Young. That means more obstacles to come for him. He knew Hee Young was trouble when she had first entered his house. With a heavy heart, he walked back to Hye Mi's room.

"I'll be going home first." He said and without waiting for Hee Young to reply him, he walked out and left the hospital.

After a few minutes, the guys of Infinite returned and looked around for L.

"Where is Myungsoo?" Dongwoo was the first to asked.

"He said he would go home first. Don't know what's wrong." Hee Young replied and looked at the door where L exit.

"It's good anyway. No one wants him here after knowing how much of a bad person he is." Sungjong said and shrugged.

"Hye Mi-ah! I bought milk for you! Now, am I your favourite though I'm short?" Hoya asked while flashing the milk in her face.

"Get away, I'm not a kid anymore, I said something sweet, not milky!" Hye Mi complained and the rest snickered at him.

"But.. but.. this is sweet!" Hoya stuttered while looking at the milk.

"For that, you're the least favourite now!" Hye Mi poked his tummy.

 


 

 

 

 

When Hee Young was asleep after waiting for L, the door swung opened and she jumped, sitting up on the bed immediately. She squinted her eyes to look properly and saw a figure that looked a lot like L.

"L?" She said and the figure walked towards her, as he got closer and closer, she could smell he reeked of alcohol.

"Have you been drinking?" She asked and he chuckled loudly.

She quickly got off the bed and went to helped him over to the bed. When she set him down the bed, he pulled her down too and started to sobbed softly.

"L, you're drunk, get off." Hee Young mumbled when he was smashed on top of her.

"I am NOT drunk!" He shouted and moved over to the side, getting off Hee Young.

"That's what every drunkards says but they're drunk in actual fact." Hee Young stated and stopped short when L turned to face her.

His face full of pain and sorrow while his eyes watered slightly.

"L?" She called again when he went quiet.

"Why? Tell me why, Hee Young. Why?" L asked and Hee Young looked at him curiously.

"Why what, L?" She asked.

"I have no more chance.. He likes someone else now. He fell.. for the wrong person." L mumbled while still looking into her eyes.

"Who?"

"Him.. The one you're looking and finding for.. My love, my only love. Life is so unfair! Love is so unfair! Why is everything so unfair?!" He shouted and punched around.

"L, calm down!" Hee Young said in a soft voice while pushing him down on the bed.

"You say I'm drunk, but I am not.. Hee Young. I wish I was.. so it wouldn't hurt this much. Why.. when everything seems to be going my way, he has to spoil the plans I had for.. us?" L asked.

"What happened today, L? You said you wanted to go home but when I came home, I didn't see you anywhere. Did you go and waste yourself away?" Hee Young asked.

"I did. After I left the room, I saw him with them. They were talking about.. and then he said how he wish the girl was his. He was smiling so happily I can't even.. I can't even go and take that smile away from his face." L mumbled.

"Take a rest, L. Everything will be fine by then."

"No! Everything will not be fine as long he isn't with me!"

"I know, I know. But he will still be your friend, right? If he isn't with you, I can. I can be your shoulder to lean on. I can be your friend, L. As long as you stop pushing me away, I have always been here, haven't I? Have you seen me walking away, once?" She asked and L looked into her eyes again.

"After all this, you still want to be friends with me?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter, L. I know you. You only did those stuff because you wanted to built a wall between us, for him. I understand. But, this does not mean I don't hate you. I still hate you. But, that can wait. For now, you'll need my comfort and I am going to give you one." She said and hugged him.

"Thank you, Hee Young. I guess, even though we can't be lovers, we can be friends." He said and sobbed in her arms.

'I'll treat you like my friend now, Hee Young. I hope we can really share things and comfort each other.' He thought.

That night, L slept in Hee Young's arms like a baby, he had never felt so much pain before and he wished he had never fall for a gender that will probably never love him back. Hee Young was relieved, however. She was glad that L was willing to be her friend and talked about his things.

'One step at a time. Slowly, he will tell me his love, eventually. I believe.' Hee Young then closed her eyes.

 

Author's Note:

Just a quick one before I go to school(:

I don't know if I'll be seen as a selfish person if I asked for this but, if you love this story and wish to support me, can you do me a favor? I hope of getting featured one day and I hope you guys will help me. If you really think I deserve a vote up, please click the up arrow,(: It's okay if you don't, I understand there are better authors out there who deserve that feature more than I do.

Comment and subscribe:D!