Chapter 40.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a month since Hee Young found out that she was pregnant and L had been taking care of her with extra care. She still haven't heard of her sister though. Hee Young had been going to the office with L often nowadays, now that Sungyeol wasn't there in the house. She didn't need to learn any more stuff about being a elite's wife. Instead, she got the care of everyone. L would put a hand on her back and hold one of her arms as he led her to wherever she wants. Even when she seats, he would carefully set her down on the seat carefully. She appreciate the effort made by L and from time to time when L wanted to hear the baby in her tummy, she would allow him to set his ear on her tummy and hear their baby, her hand would go up to his hair and tugged and caress it. Hee Young was happy because although she knew that L loved Woohyun, he was there with her. She wanted very much to be selfish and denied that L loved Woohyun but guilt would eat her up. It was probably the hormones running wild but she would ignore L for almost half the day until L does something to make her smile again.

L's mother would prepare nourishing tonic like bird nest, shark fin and other expensive stuff, spoiling Hee Young. When L's mother first gave a bowl of soup to Hee Young, she would refuse, not willing to drink something so expensive. After time though, she would drink every single drop of soup. L's father on the other hand, would always buy baby clothes and toys. Most often, blue and yellow. He wanted a grandson, much to his wife's protest.

"Here, drink this up. I boiled this for the whole morning!" L's mother said as she brought in a bowl of soup again, careful not to spill any. Hee Young stood up and tried taking it from her when, "Aigoo, sit down. You have a big tummy now." She scolded and Hee Young pouted, taking a seat. One thing pleasant to announce was that the relationship between L's mother and Hee Young was now closer and the tension between them was gone.

"Ommonim, I am only a month more than last month. How can my tummy be that big?" Hee Young said sarcastically.

L's mother took a seat next to Hee Young and passed the bowl to her, Hee Young took it in her hands and blew on it before sipping. "You're right though. You're only a month different but the size of your tummy is no joke. It's gone bigger now." She said as she rubbed Hee Young's tummy with loving eyes. "So, what gender do you think it'll be?" She asked excitedly.

Hee Young finished the bowl of soup and held it in her hands, resting it on her lap. She shrugged, "I don't know. I kinda wish it is a girl though." L's mother clasped her hands loudly.

"I know right?! I would like a girl too!" L's mother exclaimed and Hee Young chuckled.

"We'll know what gender it is today." Hee Young told L's mother and the latter beamed.

"Myungsoo will be taking you there, right? He took a day off from work today." She asked and Hee Young nodded. "Great. Go get ready, I'll take the bowl out." She patted Hee Young's head and took the bowl from Hee Young's hands. Before she left the room, she turned around and with a big smile plastered on her face she said, "Oh! And don't forget to tell me if the baby is a girl or a boy! Show me the ultrasound's image! I wanna see how the baby looks like! I bet the baby is cute, just like you!" She winked and went out of the room.

Few seconds after Hee Young changed, L came in the room while rolling his eyes and raising his hands up in the air, huffing out. "Finally! Omma is getting even more excited than I am. She wouldn't stop nagging me for a picture of our baby." He said and Hee Young chuckled.

"You can't blame her. I'm sure she's excited to be a grandmother." Hee Young defended and L went to her, putting his hands on his hips.

"So now you're on her side? Womans.." L muttered and Hee Young laughed.

"Come on appa, go get your shirt and let's go. Our appointment is at 3." She threw a shirt in L's direction and he caught it.

"Actually.. it's kind of at 3.30pm. Not 3." He corrected and Hee Young scoffed.

"You think I don't know? I don't need people to tell me!" She screamed and L backed off. One thing that he forgot to mention was how her temper was just coming up at random times.

"Woah woah. Alright, Omma. I think pregnancy is really a hard thing to handle."

"You think it's easy? Why don't you try carrying a ing big ball around?" She snapped and L shut his mouth, not wanting to talk anymore.

"Moodswings.." L mumbled softly but Hee Young heard him.

"What was it?" She glared and L shook his head while smiling meekly.

"Nothing!" He beamed falsely and Hee Young slit her eyes. "And I told Infinite to come along!" L told her and her frown got even bigger. That meant Woohyun would be there too, right? However, she smiled immediately and jumped from her seat when she thought of the rest.

"Oppas would be there too?!" Her eyes widened like no other time.

"Yes." L replied with a bored face while she jumped around. "Hey! Be careful of our baby!" He shouted and Hee Young stopped jumping, pursing her lips. "I don't see you being all excited when Omma tells you I'm home." He hissed and Hee Young looked at him.

"That's because I see your sickening face everyday." She spat playfully and L gaped.

He pointed a finger at her, "You.. You.."

"Come on! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE INFINITE OPPAS!" She pulled L's shirt over his head and replaced it with another. "Let's go!" She chirped and pulled him out of the room.

 

 

"HEE YOUNG!" The Infinite guys shouted and opened their arms when they saw her except for Woohyun.

"Oppas!" She ran to them and hugged every one of them. Except Woohyun.

When Hee Young was done, she stopped in front of Woohyun. "Hey." She greeted awkwardly and Woohyun greeted her back.

"Come on, let's go!" L told them and they all went out of the house.

Because the car could only take up to five people, they went in two separate cars. They divided themselves by playing scissors-paper-stone and the one who won would be taking the car with Hee Young in it. Unfortunately, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya had to go in one car while Woohyun who have to go with Hee Young and L.

The atmosphere in Dongwoo's car was a fearful and lively one while L's had a tension no one could describe. "Dongwoo, you better not let all of us die." Sunggyu warned as Dongwoo took the gear.

"Don't worry, I took my license." He smiled at them who had a fearful face on, gulping when he smiled.

"Hyung, have you ever drove a car after you got your license?" Sungjong asked, fear could be heard in his voice.

"Let me think.." Dongwoo thought and turned back to them. "Yes," He answered and they all sighed in relief. "I drove the Lamborghini." He beamed and Hoya thought about it.

"Wait a minute.. where do you even get the money to get a Lamborghini?" Hoya asked and Dongwoo shook his head.

"I didn't get one, I drove one in the arcade." He grinned and they all nodded.

Suddenly, Sunggyu stopped and looked at Dongwoo, patting him on the shoulder. "Isn't the one in the arcade a racing car? The one you put a coin in and play on the screen?" Sunggyu asked and Dongwoo smiled wider, nodding enthusiastically.

"It was so fun! I got first so don't worry about me driving!" He chirped and everyone's mouth went wide opened.

"WHAT?!" They shouted but Dongwoo had already started the engine and drove off. Everyone held their seatbelts tight and they squeezed their eyes tightly. Fearing that this was probably the last time they would sit in a car.

 

Meanwhile, L took good care of Hee Young in their car but Hee Young kept her eyes on Woohyun. Woohyun kept his eyes on the two enviously while L took no notice of the two.

"We're going." Woohyun told them and L nodded.

They then drove off. Time to time, the grip on the steering wheel went tighter and tighter when Woohyun had to see L rubbing Hee Young's tummy.

'I thought I loved Hee Young but when I finally was alone in China, I realised how much I had took you granted for Myungsoo.. Live well with Hee Young..' Woohyun thought in his mind, his teeth gritting together.

 

Days passed and I am starting to miss seeing your face. I miss your smirk, your eyes, your nose and the way your adam apple bobbed up and down whenever you swallow. Those days.. when you helped me in assignments and helped me in coping down notes so I could catch up with work at school. When you came to my house to take care of me when I had a mere sore throat and didn't go to school that day.

Why didn't I realised? Was it because there were many other pretty girls out there that left me blinded by the love I felt for you? I always felt that I was closer to you than to the other members. Never had I known that the feeling I was feeling between us wasn't brotherly love but rather, a love a lover felt for his love. I was always angry whenever I saw you being closer to the other members..

Now.. the leaves here in China falls down the tree freely just like how my heart is slowly dying from not seeing you. Soon, I promise. I'll be there to claim your love for me. You would still love me, right? You haven't fell for Hee Young, right? I am not too late for you, right?

When I am not there, are you happy with Hee Young? Is she treating you well? I bet you might have the slightest feeling for her too, right? I felt those sparks when I saw her too. However, those sparks were not strong enough to have me falling head over heels for her. It was just admiration and crush that I felt for her seeing how determined she was to change you. Never had I know that I was all along in love with you. If I knew, I would have stopped her. I would have approach you. I wouldn't have leave Korea, thinking that I wouldn't return your feelings. It was stupid of me running away from something I always wanted but never knew of. I shouldn't have left for China for a small interchange program of my father's company. It wasn't even necessary but I wanted to leave.

Wait for me, Myungsoo. For I will there with you in just a few days. I will be able to see you smile, to be able to feel your embrace, to be in your arms. And we will be happy. We can live how we want to and not care about what other people think.. As long as I have you, by my side. I guess it's safe to say that I, Nam Woohyun is gay for a man like Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

The last bit was Woohyun's flashback on his POV in China, since many of you were confused as how he had actually 'love' Hee Young first and then suddenly, L. So, anyway, who would want to ride a car drove by Dongwoo?O: 

Comment and subscribe:D!