Chapter 2.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

The interview started on the 4th of June and it has been 3 days since the interview started. Many girls flocked in, snatching to be the first so they could at least be at the top of the list. That was what they thought but not what happened. L's father didn't want to choose randomly. Even if he had to go through millions, he would, -just to find the right one for his son.

 

The news was the topic of the country, people of any age were reading or watching at least an article on this topic. A particular small girl in Seoul University Hospital was too. She had been staying in the hospital for 6 years since she was 5 now.

 

"Hye Mi-ah, what are you reading?" Asked her sister.

 

"Unnie!" The young girl shouted in happiness when she saw her sister.

 

"What was Hye Mi reading?" Her sister asked.

 

"Unnie, I'm not young anymore," The girl pouted and continued.

 

"I'm 11 so stop talking like I'm young kid waiting for sweets."

 

"Alright, alright. Mianhae." Her sister laughed and patted the girl's head.

 

"Unnie," Hye Mi started.

 

"Hmmm?" Her sister asked.

 

"I'm going to... die one day, ...right?" Hye Mi asked and her sister frowned.

 

"No, don't say that. Why would you think of that?" Her sister asked.

 

"We... don't have enough... funds for my... treatment, right?" Hye Mi asked carefully.

 

It was true, the money her sister earns isn't enough to last for Hye Mi's treatment. However, she didn't want Hye Mi to worry so she didn't mentioned about it.

 

"You don't have-" She was cut when Hye Mi spoke again.

 

"Hee Young unnie, tell me the truth, I deserve to know the truth." It was only when Hye Mi was serious did she call her sister by her name and Hee Young knows it's serious.

 

"Yeah..." Hee Young replied with her voice dropping.

 

"But, I have an idea." Hye Mi said and picked the newspaper up, showing it to Hee Young.

 

"What's this? '50 Million Won given to whoever can win the gay-boy's heart, L'? Isn't this the Kim's son?" Hee Young asked and Hye Mi nodded.

 

"You want me to go for this?" Hee Young pointed to the article.

 

"Yeah. Unnie, I know what you're thinking. But, do this for me, for you, okay? I know this seems absurd but who knows, maybe you will get chosen. Maybe you managed to change his heart and maybe, you two will fall in love, leading a happily ever after like Omma and Appa did." Hye Mi said.

 

"You know that's almost impossible. I'm stupid, ugly and I don't know anything about the society, how will I be able to cope with him? Much less get chosen." Hee Young said while gesturing to herself.

 

"Unnie, come here." Her younger sister said and Hee Young leaned a little forward just to get a hit on her head.

 

"Ow..." Hee Young whimpered while rubbing the spot she got hit.

 

"You're naive, not stupid. You are pretty but you just don't realise that. Many people wouldn't see your beauty but I'm sure if they are sincere, they would be able to see a lot more of you. I have always trusted the Kims and they are really great people. I am sure they will treat you with care, even if that gay boy doesn't." Hye Mi said like a matured child.

 

"I sometimes wonder if it's because you got mature while drinking Omma's milk or was it because you think too much in bed." Hee Young said playfully.

 

"I think it's because of Omma's milk." Hye Mi replied playfully.

 

"Back here, you really think I should go for it?" Hee Young asked, a little unsure.

 

"Yeah, just give it a try." Hye Mi answered her while nodding her head.

 

"Alright, now... I bought pastries!" Hee Young shouted and pulled a box from behind her.

 

"GIVE IT TO ME!" Hye Mi said playfully and stretched to get the box.

 

Hee Young chuckled and put the box on the bed's table. Hye Mi quickly opened the box and dug in the pastries while Hee Young her head, a head with only a beanie.

 

'What will I be without you, Hye Mi-ah?' Hee Young thought. She saw the sides of Hye Mi's lips getting the cream and Hye Mi liked it off.

 

"And you still say you're not a young kid? Look at you!" Hee Young pointed at Hye Mi and laughed.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

We'll getting there soon, please anticipate it! Oh, you know what I'm talking about!:B

Comment and subscribe:D!