Chapter 24.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

The sun shone brightly into L's room and he opened his eyes. Groggily, he moved his head and tried moving his ams but felt something on it. He looked below the covers and saw Hee Young's hands on his. He looked up and all he saw was her long purple locks. He moved his arm again and Hee Young shifted. He became alarmed and stopped moving. When he felt Hee Young breathing in deeply, he quickly closed his eyes again.

Hee Young eyes fluttered opened and she felt her hands gripping onto something. She looked down and saw her hands on L's arms that was around her waist. She took her hands away and turned her body around slowly, careful not to wake L up. When she finally came face to face with his face, she looked from his hair down to his lips. She found herself smiling. Slowly, her hands went up to his face and his eyebrows.

When was it that her heart started to flip and flop around places of her chest because she was near him? She hadn't noticed. She had initially hated him when she entered this house because he was all out against her, she remembered how he would have used the belt to lash it down on her, to take his frustrations out on her. And how he was being wary of her, wanting to make friends but couldn't. How she played sherlocks to find his love, how she agreed to helped him get over Woohyun. And how much attention and care he gave her despite they were only friends. How he had never let anyone on his back before and let her on because she sprained her ankle.

Her hands trailed down to his eyes and caressed his eyelids. L felt uncomfortable and wanted to opened his eyes but he didn't. He thought it would be better for her to carry on and maybe, this was also good for him. Her hands went down to his neck and using her forefinger, she traced his vein line.

"You can open your eyes now." She said and L's eyes went wide opened. "You knew I was awake?" L asked and she nodded.

"How?" She put her hand flat down onto his neck. "I could feel your heart beating faster." She said.

"Tell me, does this mean last night worked on you? Are you lusting for me?" She asked and L nodded slightly.

"I guess.." He mumbled. "That's another step ahead, it's good." She said to herself.

"We need to get up now, otherwise, you're going to be late for work." She said and sat up. She looked at L who was still lying down and she pulled the covers along with her, getting up. L covered his friend as he got exposed with nothing on him.

"Yah! I'm too." He shouted and she gasped, falsely.

"I am too, what should I do?" She asked and L sat up, not caring about his friend below anymore. He pulled the covers and Hee Young went down with the covers, landing on his lap. Right at that moment when she landed on his lap, her face with bliss flashed in front his eyes. He didn't know why he felt extremely happy at this moment. She closed her eyes and opened them, making eye contact with him.

"Oppa," She blinked innocently and L stiffened, it is normal for her to call him oppa, right? After all, she's still younger.

"Y-yeah?" He stuttered. She moved her hands up to his chest and smacked hardly, leaving a mark of her hand print there. "That's for taking the covers off me, ert." She stuck her tongue out and got up, without the covers. Quickly, she gave a peck on his cheek. "Let me be the skinship queen for today~" She chirped and ran into the bathroom.

L held his chest, he was very sure that it wasn't because he just came down from his high this time. It beat faster than it did yesterday, he closed his eyes and felt his chest. His heart thumbing against his ribcage loudly.

'You're incredible, Hee Young.' He thought and lay back down on the bed.

 

When Hee Young came out from the bathroom, she was drying her hair with the towel and she saw L on the bed, looking at her with his head resting on his palm.

"Why are you still here? Don't you have to get ready for work?" She asked and L chuckled.

"Guess what?" He asked and Hee Young tilted her head.

"What?"

"We were so busy catching up with stuff that we didn't realised today was a Saturday." L said and Hee Young thought in her mind, thinking of the days. went opened when she realised today was indeed Saturday.

"Wait a minute, don't you go to work on Saturdays? Your father do." Hee Young pointed out. "Well, Ms. Baek, my father do but not me." L said and got up from the bed, not covering himself.

Hee Young gasped and quickly turned around, not wanting to look at him.She felt L behind her and his chest vibrated as he spoke into her ear. "You've already seen all of me, why are you still so afraid?" He then backed away before going into the bathroom. "ERT!" She screamed at the now closed door.

The door opened slightly and L looked up at her. "Hey, wear something nice, we're going shopping today." He said and closed the doors.

"Shopping?" She asked herself and she beamed brightly. "I finally get to go somewhere else!" She screamed and jumped around. L who was in the bathroom shook his head.

"Definitely bi-polar." He muttered and on the tap to the shower.

 


 

 

 

"Not bad, but you need something better." L said as he saw her chose her clothes. "Let's go, we're getting something nice for my darling today." L said and pulled her out of the room. Her heart raced at the word, 'darling' although she knew it never really meant anything.

"Son, you're not eating anything today?" L's mother asked as both Hee Young and L came down the stairs.

"Not today, omma. We're eating out." L said and walked towards the front door. His mother was about to speak again when his father stopped her.

"Let him be. He's spending time with Hee Young so we shouldn't interfere too much." His father said and smiled when he saw L's hand on Hee Young's wrist.

 

"Get in." L opened the door of the car for Hee Young. She looked undoubtly at L.

"You're driving?" She asked and he nodded. "Can I trust you on driving?" She asked and L sighed. "Just get in, will you?" He said and shoved her into the car before blowing his fringe. "A day out with Hee Young." He beamed and went to the driver's seat.

"Seatbelt." He said and Hee Young looked for the seatbelt. He sighed and stretched over, pulling the seatbelt and buckling it for her. "Don't you know where the seatbelt is?" He asked as he buckled his own.

"It's not my fault you are not driving a normal car." She pouted and L patted her head. "Stop pouting before I bite your lips." He said and she gasped, bitting her lips in. "y." He said and she blushed. He held the steering wheel and started the engine, the car roared to life and he stepped on the accelerator.

Surprisingly, L was quite a good driver, she felt afraid at first but slowly relaxed. "You're quite good of a driver." She said, nodding her head. "Of course, Myungsoo don't settle for the good but for the best." He praised himself and she rolled her eyes, scoffing.

After a while, the car went silent and in order to break the silence, L's hand went to the player but at that time, Hee Young stretched her hand to start the player and their hands brushed. The both of them quickly retracted their hands and L cleared his throat.

"The radio?" He asked and she nodded. He started the player and the radio played loudly in the car. One song came out and Hee Young started humming to the music, L looked at her and she noticed it. She quickly stopped and looked out the window. After a while, she started humming again and then started to sing softly.

"I don't mind a little something extra,

So, don't hide so timidly,

I don't mind you being casual,

I kept watching out for you-"

"You sing well." L commented and Hee Young stopped. "Thanks.." She mumbled.

He thought her voice sounded smoothing, although not professional like how idols would sing. However, he just liked her voice when she sang.

"You know this song?" He asked and she nodded. When the chorus came, L sang and Hee Young blushed.

"Leave it to me, I'll melt your heart,

Leave it to me, I'll wet you in your arms,

Beside you, I'll be the evening sun,

Leave it to me, Trust me~"

Although his voice sounded like a cartoon, he was still good, better than her. Yet another point that made her like him more. "You sing well too." She commented and L grinned. "I only settle for the be-"

"But you sounded like you just inhale a whole lot of helium air." Hee Young commented, knowing he was going to boast about himself again. This shut him up. He was embarrassed now.

"Witch." He mumbled softly.

"Arrogant jerk." She said and L gaped.

"Bi-polar!"

"Ignorant!"

"Stupid!"

"Boastful!"

"Clumsy!"

"MR-I-EAT-A-LO-"

*Beeeeeee!*

The horn sounded from behind. The two of them shut their mouth and L quickly drove his car. They stopped at the traffic junction because of the red light and while they were arguing the light had already turned red but they were busy arguing so they didn't notice.

"All your fault." L mumbled, pissed that he got embarrassed. "Hey, if it wasn't for you saying me, we wouldn't hav-" She stopped when L stepped on the brake.

"What the he-" Her body stumbled forward then back due to the seatbelt. "We almost crossed the red light." L said lowly while rubbing his head.

"Okay, here's the deal. We will stop whatever disagreement we have while in car and continue after we get out of the car." L said and Hee Young pouted.

"Fine." She said and crossed her arms, leaning backwards. L stole a glance and sighed.

'This was what Hee Young meant by Hye Mi being more matured? I get what she meant now.' L thought.

 

Author's Note:

The version and Unrated version now has different graphics so it's easier for people to distinguish them!:D And since people asked, here's a double update:D

Comment and subscribe:D!