Chapter 51.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

'Cry baby..' L had been pondering over that two words for three days now. He had been trying hard to recall his past for some clues on who Tiffany might be. The way she told him about their past amazed him. He found it lucky that the girl that he had been forced to marry wasn't really that bad after all. However, his heart was still with Hee Young. He found it weird how Tiffany hadn't actually expressed interest in becoming his wife. She didn't mention about the marriage nor did she mention about her being his girlfriend. His thoughts drifted off to Hee Young. God knows how much he misses her for these three days. He still held just the small hope of her being his wife one day. What had Hee Young done to him? The impact he felt when he realised she was gone was a hundred times more excruciating than when Woohyun went over to China. She completely changed him into a lovesick puppy, if he wasn't one before.

Back to the two words 'Cry baby', he groaned. His head hurt from that much thinking. No matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't get anything from that stupid dumb two words.

"Myungsoooooooo~" Tiffany's voice boomed downstairs and he rolled his eyes.

One thing to mention was that Tiffany had now replaced Sungyeol's place to annoy him, although the two were friends now. She came over everyday and never failed to annoy him out of his mind. He didn't really mind though, since it took his mind off Hee Young for a while. He knew she was putting in effort to cheer him up and he appreciated it.

"Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsooooo!" Tiffany cheered all the way up the stairs and he shook his head. The door burst opened and she hopped in. "Myungsoo!" She chirped and ran over, knocking him down on the bed along the way.

"Yah! Get off!" He shouted at her and knocked her head with his knuckles.

"Ow!" She whimpered and held her head, getting up. "Is that how you treat your friend? By knocking them on the head? You're mean." She pouted and L propped his arms on the bed, his legs stretched but his head was looking at her.

"Don't like it? Don't be friends with me then. And seeing how unfeminine you are, aren't you afraid that the guy you like may not like you back?" He asked, hitting that very spot he knew she hated.

She glared at him and got off the bed, smacking his legs and he jumped, gaping at her. "I was just cheering you up. And this is how you repay me?!" She scoffed and turned her head away childishly.

"Mmhmm." He nodded his head and then tickled her sides. She laughed and pushed his hands away, giving up. "It's really funny how you're this childish but can be so serious and brave when something like that day happens." He told her and she smirked.

"Because I'm-"

"Bi-polar." He stuck his tongue out and she scoffed once again.

"Yah, are you asking for death?" She said playfully.

Yet, at that question, L's face fell and he looked down. "Maybe.. I'm slowly dying without her here." He mumbled and she sighed, taking a seat beside him.

"Myungsoo, learn to be happy. I know you can't when she's not here. But look at the bright side, maybe in future, you'll be able to find her and make her your wife." She told him while patting his back.

He turned to her, "Do you think I will ever find her? Do you think I will ever be worthy of her? Do you think I'll be able to find the answers to all my questions?" He questioned.

"Take a step at a time, Myungsoo. Don't worry, I will help you." She comforted him. "After I've settled my problems..." She whispered to herself softly but L heard.

"You need my help?" He asked and she chuckled.

"Maybe. That is if you can figure out what problems I have." She brought the mood up and L smiled once again.

"Tiff," He called and she 'hmm-ed', turning to look into his eyes. "Do you actually think it's fair to us to just marry anyone because someone higher than us says so? Do you actually find it fair to be in this thing with me?" There, he popped the question.

She stood up and dusted her dress. "My answer to that will be your answer to your questions." She dismissed it off. She didn't really gave a proper answer to him after all, which was useless to be honest. 'No, I hate this too. What choice do I have? That is why I am here to change everything.'

"That isn't a an-"

She cut him off, "Fair or not, it's not up to us to say. Remember, I said I came with a purpose. I hope I'll be able to fulfil my goals and I won't have any regrets." She told him and he quieten down.

 

Suddenly, crashes were heard from downstairs and both L and Tiffany looked at one another.

"Who's here?" Tiffany asked and L shrugged.

The answer came when a piercing lady-like scream was heard. "Myungsooo~" That, was definitely Dongwoo's voice. How he even came out with such voice was a mystery.

L groaned and rolled his eyes, face palming. "God, I really hate my name now." L muttered and Tiffany laughed.

"Myungie~" Woohyun's voice was heard and immediately, Tiffany ran for the mirror right beside the bathroom.

"Oh my god, Woohyun's here too?! Why didn't you tell me they were coming over?!" Tiffany hissed at L.

Curiously, L got up from the bed and walked behind her, staring as she checked herself. "They didn't tell me as well. And why are you so nervous? You look fine." L waved his hand like it was nothing.

She gasped when the doorknob turned, quickly fixing her hair and smacking her lips. When the door fully opened, she whisked around and stumbled a little but managed to composed herself. She looked down to the floor shyly and bit her lips.

'Wow.' L thought and turned back to his friends. It was a 180 degree change from what she was just now.

"Myungsoo~" All boys chorused at the same time, going over to him. They all knew Hee Young left all of a sudden too and tried not to mention her in front of him.

They all gave him a brotherly hug and pulled back, patting his back. No one noticed Tiffany yet. It was only when a squeak made by her shoes when she shuffled her feet screeched throughout the room did they turn to her. The first to notice her was Woohyun.

"Tiffany!" Woohyun called. L swore he saw her bit her lips harder and that red shade on her cheeks.

"H-hi." She stuttered, still looking down at the floor. Woohyun chuckled and tilted her head up. She blushed even deeper when she met eyes with his eyes.

"There, you should lift your head up high so your pretty face can be seen." He told her and her face was literally a tomato colour now.

"O-okay." She stuttered again and the boys started to whisper within themselves.

"Tiffany!" Hoya shouted and clapped his hands three times before spreading his arms, walking over to her.

Before Hoya could hug her though, a hand slapped on his forehead, preventing him from taking another step. He got pushed back a few steps and a chest appeared when Hoya got a clear view.

"Uh-uh. No skinship with females, especially Tiffany. Control yourself, Hoya." Woohyun reprimanded and Hoya smacked his hands away, going back to where the boys were.

When L glanced at Tiffany, he saw her still there, shuffling her feet and her head was back to looking down at the floor. This was a new sight and it was interesting.

"Let's go for a meal~" Woohyun said and pulled Tiffany along with him, out of the door without waiting for the rest. She jumped when his hand slipped into hers and she nearly fell on her knees because they were turning into jelly.

"50 bucks for a new couple." Sungjong bet and Sunggyu smacked his head.

"Yah, you're still young and you're already gambling?" Sunggyu scolded and Sungjong rubbed his head in frustration.

"Aisht. I'm not young anymore okay." Sungjong retorted and Sunggyu pulled at his ear.

"To me, you still are and is."

"Ow, ow, ow. Hyung!" Sungjong whimpered and L laughed, walking over and pulling Sungjong away from Sunggyu.

"Hyung, I think that's enough. Besides, I really hope Woohyun will be able to look at others now." L said meaningfully.

Sunggyu pretended to hit Sungjong again and the latter shunned.

"Let's go~" Dongwoo jumped around and pulled the others along, out of the room.

L shook his head. At least he had his friends. Although they were busy, they still made time for him. And Tiffany... something told L that she had something for Woohyun judging from her behaviour.

 

"Tiffany you wanna sit in the front seat with me?" Woohyun beamed and Tiffany blushed again.

'God, how many times must I blush?!' She asked herself in her mind.

"S-sure." She stuttered for the million time.

Woohyun opened the door for her and she went in.

"Ooh~" The guys cheered and Dongwoo high-five Hoya. Before Woohyun got in the car, he scowled at the members.

"If you guys are not coming, I'm going." Woohyun told them and they all went to the door.

"Yes, love captain." Hoya grinned widely.

"YAH!" Woohyun shouted and they all snickered, going into the car.

When all the members were in the car, Woohyun muttered something like, 'Idiots'. Unfortunately, the guys at the back heard him and they all smirked at one another before turning to the driver seat where Woohyun was.

"Hwang Mi Young! Nam Woohyun! Kissing on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" They all sang together and L can't help but laughed. It was a true genuine one that he had after Hee Young left.

Tiffany was so flushed her whole face literally went red. Whereas, Woohyun was gripping the steering wheel tightly with his knuckles turning white and shutting his eyes tightly.

"YAH!" He roared and the members all burst out laughing.

"Is it that bad of a idea to be coupled with me?" Tiffany asked softly and all heads turned to her.

"N-no. D-don't get t-the w-wrong i-idea." He stuttered all the way. 'What is wrong with me?' Woohyun asked himself.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" And then, the members made smooching sounds. This time, L joined in the fun.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I didn't want you guys all crying and depressed so I tried shifting it towards the happy side a little. This story is about L and Hee Young but Woohyun and Tiffany is also sort of important(: They will play an important role in bringing the two main together!:D The next update will probably be on Friday. I've got loads of things going on. 

Comment and subscribe:D!