Chapter 10.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once Hee Young entered the room, she quickly went to the folder she found yesterday and opened it. She took out the notes she had failed to read the day before because L came in. Slowly, one by one, she took the bunch out and set it on the bed. Picking one up, she read the note.

"Your beautiful smile on your face takes my breath away everytime I see it." She read outloud.

Taking another piece, she read again.

"Those slightly curled hair of yours just makes me wanna perm mine too." She chuckled, who could be so dumb as to follow what others do.

"Though I hate piercing, I like those on your ears, they fit just nicely." She then took noticed that his love had piercing and to look out for it.

"Those pouty lips of yours makes me want to just eat them up." All the guys that L had rounded up described the the three guys perfectly and she didn't know which one of them would it be.

Just when she was about to read another note, the door opened and she quickly hide them under the blanket.

"Hee Young?" Sungyeol called and she stood up, walking to the door.

"Yeah?" She asked when she saw someone she hadn't met before beside him.

"Meet Sunggyu, the oldest in our group. He wanted to meet you." Sungyeol said and Hee Young quickly scanned him for any of the hints L had given in the folder.

Just one thing gave off that he wasn't L's love. He had.. small eyes.

'Nope, definitely not him.' She said in her mind and smiled at Sunggyu.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed and Sunggyu ree.

"You're friendly." Sunggyu stated and Hee Young looked at him weirdly.

"Why wouldn't I?" She asked.

"Because L's being a jerk to a girl. I thought the problem lies with the girl but I guess I was wrong." Sunggyu said and Hee Young sighed.

"I think I still have a long way before I get into his world."

"Trust me, I second that." Sunggyu nodded.

"You are insulting me, you know that?" Hee Young said bluntly.

"I'll leave you two alone." Sungyeol said and left the room.

"So... how's life here?" Sunggyu asked as he sat on the couch in L's room.

"If you're saying how's life with L, I'd say horrible. But, if you're asking how's life in this house, I'll say enjoyable except for the fact I can't really visit my sister." Hee Young sighed again when she remembered her sister.

How long had she not seen her sister? Her baby sister.. She missed her, badly.

"Talking about your sister, I've heard about her from Woohyun. What sickness is she having exactly that she needs so much money for her treatment?" Sunggyu asked as she took a seat next to him.

"Leukaemia. She had that since she was 4 and was admitted into the hospital since she was 5 years old. That poor girl had to be observed and stayed in that room of four walls everyday since then. My family wasn't really poor at first, we could afford thingsthat was until she had to get funds for her treatments. It costs a lot and our family slowly had no money after paying for her treatments. My parents eventually died due to exhaustion and depression from all the stressed caused by financial issues. I was only 15 years old then and had to give up my studies to work outside to get money for my sister and for myself to continue living.

I sometimes felt like just ending my life whether it was by jumping down the building or banging my head against the walls. However, I couldn't. I still had a life depending on me and it isn't my choice to end it just because I felt exhausted. I gained strength from my younger sister. Although she is 8 years younger than me, I thank god that she matures faster than kids her age.

She understood why my parents had died and chose not to blame herself when she could. She knew that by blaming herself, it wouldn't change anything and our parents would just be upset watching from above. She's sensiblealthough I would want to spoil her with stuffs that can be bought by money, she would stop me and say she'd rather I spend the money on food for the both of us or rather, more on me. She can be very alert and catches things fast knowing what happens around.

She's strong, when a situation allows a person to break down and cryscreaming their lungs out, she would be calm and think of how to handle a situation. She is partly the reason why I am here today. She's my everything and I know, I am her everything. I cannot break down, if I do, I will be failing my parents and her.. And god knows how she will be able to go through life." Instead of crying like how Sunggyu would have pictured after saying all these stuffs in dramas, he instead saw a smile on Hee Young's face.

"You know, sometimes life isn't fair. But, whether or not you choose to live life happier and see things in a different light is a different thing. Life can be a to you but life can also be an angel to you. It all depends on how you write down your life story. Some people just chose to look at life in a negative way hence, leading their whole life unhappily. For me, I choose to smile and look on the positive side of life even if it can be very ugly and dark." Hee Young told him and for once, he had looked up to this woman in front of him.

"Why are you telling me this?" Sunggyu asked.

"I thought you were curious. Although I don't know L, I can tell where he is standing. I understand it isn't easy looking from the side, watching your love and yet, you can't tell them you love them because it would just attract the attention from the public. His love then would be in a difficult position. Even though the public always stressed on how okay and acceptable a gay relationship is, inside them, they feel disgusted and can't wait for the couple to just cease into dust from earth. One of you may be the guy he loves and yet you don't know. So, I am asking for all of you, not to avoid him. We don't know who his love is and it will be hard on him if any of you who happens to be the one he loves avoids him." Hee Young said and Sunggyu nodded.

"I promise." Sunggyu said and at that moment, they heard something outside moving.

Curious, Hee Young told Sunggyu to wait for moment before walking towards the door and opened it. She got shocked when she saw the back of the last person she wanted to see at the moment. A suit. A office suit. In black. The figure had originally decided to walked off when he realised he got found out but was caught halfway when he was trying to escaped.

"L?" She called and the figure turned around, revealing himself to be the very person she called.

He had heard everything she said from the moment Sungyeol left the room. He came home earlier when he told his father he wasn't feeling well and what awaited him when he was at the door was hearing some man voice and her voice in the room. He wanted to hear what they were talking about and eavesdropped on their conversation while leaning towards the door. He had heard how she said life with him was horrible, that her sister suffered from leukaemia to the end. He felt guilty, but no he will not feel guilty. He had to be a jerk, a beast.

"What?" He snapped and Sunggyu came out from the room.

"Oh.. You're here." Sunggyu said.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Sunggyu continued and walked away from them.

"You were.. out there?" She asked.

"Yes and what? You want me to feel guilty? To come and say sorry? I am sorry but I am sorry for not feeling sorry because I will never be sorry towards a sorry person for you." He said and pushed past her, going into the room.

She followed into the room and went in front of him.

"I'd never asked you to feel guilty. I have never asked you to come and say sorry. Because I know you, L. Although I said I don't know you, I know you perfectly well. Well enough to know that you're blocking yourself from me. I am sick and tired of trying to approach you. Since you've already know of my situation, I have nothing to hide from you. But you, you have something you're hiding from me. And that is who you're loving. I am just going to let things flow naturally from now on. That's all I want to say. Have a nice rest, I know you're not feeling well. I will make some porridge for you, you will be able to eat it when you're awake." She said and went out of the room, leaving L alone.

"You shouldn't be nice, Hee Young. For once, I just want you to be the y you again so you wouldn't get hurt that easily and I wouldn't feel so guilty." He mumbled and walked to the bed, lying down and taking his rest.

 

 

Author's Note:

Comments~ Comments~ I am still waiting~

Comment and subscribe:D!