Chapter 36.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

It's been three months since L's parents came back from their trip and they have yet to break the news to Hee Young. Mainly because they were afraid of what the poor girl would have done; whether or not she could manage herself after hearing that her sister had passed. Day by day, Hee Young felt herself getting fatter and she wondered why, had she been eating too much? She remembered eating lesser and lesser as food didn't seem so appealing to her anymore. Whereas, she had found herself eating lots of fruits and chocolates. One thing L was missing was that he couldn't touch her in that way anymore. Everytime he tried, she would tell him that she's tired or give some other excuses. The main reason for her doing this was because she felt insecure, she didn't want L seeing her growing belly as day passes.

Today was the day when Infinite would be back. However, L didn't go over to the airport to fetch them. He was determined to bring Hee Young to the hospital to get a full-checkup. She had been missing her periods, having mood-swings and eating at random times. He was afraid that something was wrong with her and he didn't want that to happen, ever.

"Hee Young, you done?" L asked as he waited for her on the bed.

"Just a minute, oppa!" Hee Young was still in the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Recently, she dared not changed in front L but in the bathroom, she made sure to lock the doors whenever she was bathing and changing. 

When she was sure she had hidden the bulge, she unlocked the doors and came out from the bathroom. L stood up from the bed and walked over to her. She took her bag and looked at L.

"Let's go." She smiled and L put a hand on her back, leading her out of the room.

They went out of the house and into the car. Both buckling their seatbelts, L drove off to the hospital. The drive to the hospital was silent, Hee Young had not spoke to L a single word and likewise. Even though, L glanced at her from time to time. Things started to drift further for the both of them, as he had noticed.

"We're here." He spoke softly and turned the engine off, getting out from the car. Hee Young followed from behind and he locked the cars.

They headed into the hospital and took a queue number before taking a seat. When it was Hee Young's turn, L stood up from his seat and was about to follow Hee Young when she stopped him.

"Oppa, stay out here." She mumbled before going into the doctor's room. Before entering, she turned to look at L before turning back to the door, knocking on it.

"Come in." The voice said and she creaked the door opened a little, peeking her head in and opened the door fully, entering the room. She took a seat in front of the doctor and waited as he looked through her profile.

"Baek Hee Young?" He asked and she nodded. "So, tell me, what is wrong?" He asked and she bit her lips.

"I have been missing my periods and eating a lot more fruits and chocolates than I should. I don't really find food appealing anymore and my stomach has been getting bigger and bigger as day passed. This roughly started around three months ago." She told the doctor and he nodded as she told him.

"Have you been vomiting? Especially in the mornings?" He looked at her with a brow raised.

"No." She answered and the doctor put her profile down together with his pen.

"Can you lie over at the bed over there? I need to check your belly." He pointed to a bed in the room.

"Sure." She mumbled and set her bag down on the chair, getting up and moving towards the bed.

When she was lying on the bed, the doctor wore a glove over his hands and started to lift her shirt up. He pressed at certain part of her belly softly and asked if it was pain everytime he pressed somewhere. 

"No." She said for the fifth time.

"I think you're.. pregnant." He told her and her eyes widened as she gasped. "However, we need to check it properly. I'll spread some gel on your tummy and have the ultra sound go over your tummy." He took the ultra sound and on it. He put on her belly and go over her tummy to check for a foetus. All the while, Hee Young kept her eyes on the screen, scared to find what she was afraid of finding.

"Found it." The doctor whispered and smiled. "Can you see? That's your baby there. It's about 10-12 weeks old." The doctor pointed to the screen and it was like Hee Young's world was tumbling down. But yet, she felt happy at the same time. That was when she realised, L had not wore a in every they had. And he had shot his seeds into her, every single time.

She did not reply as she just stared at the screen. Her tears started to slip silently down her eyes. The doctor turned to her and smiled softly. "Fascinating I know. Are you a first time mother?" He asked and she just nodded.

"It's no wonder. Every first time mother would react the way you do. Like how my wife cried a bucket when she found out she was pregnant." The doctor chuckled and off the ultra sound, pulling her shirt down. "You can get up now." He told her and she got up from the bed.

They walked over to the table again and sat in their chairs. "Congratulations on your baby. So far, you have yet to experience morning sickness so you're fine, you don't need any medicine. Just, be careful now that you're with a baby. And eat a lot. Some woman experience morning sickness right away when they're pregnant, some after few months and some don't at all. Come back after a month for a monthly check up. You're good to go now." The doctor shook her hand and led her to the door.

"Thanks." She muttered and bowed.

L stood up and walked over to her right when he saw her coming out from the room. "How is it?" He asked and she shook her head. "What's this?" He shook his head to show her.

"We'll talk when we get home." She said emotionless and walked off to the payment counter. L stood there as he tilted his head, wondering what it was all about.

"Definitely worst than bi-polar." He told himself as he nodded his head and went over to Hee Young to settle the payment.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Just a short one. I'll see if I'll be able to release another after I've written. I've decided to skip the s and get started to nearing the of the story so I hope you guys will be okay with it(: I know it's boring so bear with me because I just got back to writing NORMAL fics after.. about 4 days? I'm not sure now if I can update everyday, maybe about 1-3 times per week.. Yeah. Oh! And if you haven't, do check out my written essay! Love, is stronger than death itself.

 

Comment and subscribe:D!