Chapter 47.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, L was all prepared to leave for the hospital again. It was 5 in the morning and when he opened the door, he saw Tiffany waiting outside in the cold, sitting on the steps of his front door. He was speechless. Her lips were a little blue and she was shivering even with a jacket wrapped around her. She looked up when she noticed that someone was there. She gasped a little when she saw L and stood up straight.

L searched her eyes and asked, "How long have you been here?"

Tiffany was still shivering and she answered, "Quite a while now.. about two hours?" She tilted her head to think about it and nodded.

"Why didn't you just ring the door bell or knock it?" L asked. It was stupid of this girl to just wait outside the door. Did she think that L had the superman ability or something? Did she think he could see that she was outside the door?

"I didn't want to wake you all up.." She replied. "I did knock the door though but no one answered..." She muttered, almost inaudible.

"Just ring the bell for god's sake. What were you thinking? That I have god's eyes? That I know you're out here? What were you thinking?! You're a real fool. You could have freeze out here in the cold had I not come out. And what if someone comes and take you away?! It's still dark! Where's your chauffeur? Shouldn't he be here?" L kept asking and Tiffany smiled a little. Although he tried acting cold, he was still a warm person inside and did care about her.

'This shows he isn't that bad and is worth your help after all.' A voice in Tiffany's mind spoke. "I told him to go home first after he dropped me off.. I didn't think that I would stay out here." She said timidly.

"Go home now. I have somewhere to go and I have no time to entertain you." L said and brushed past her, going to his car and threw the bag in the back seat before slamming the door closed.

"Where are you going? Can I go along?" Tiffany followed along as he moved around the car.

"No. Just go home. I'm going to the hospital. It's not a place for brats like you to play in." L said and went in the driver's seat. When he was about to close the door, Tiffany stopped it with her arm in between and the door clamped down onto her arm hard.

"Ah!" She whimpered and L immediately pushed the door opened.

He took her arm and examined it to make sure it was okay. "You okay?" He asked frantically.

Tiffany pulled back and nodded. "Yeah.." She said softly while rubbing her arm. "I want to go to the hospital too!" She insisted and L rolled his eyes.

"I told you, I'm going to visit someone and it isn't a place for brats like you t-"

"I want to see Hee Young Eonnie too! I want to meet her. I want to see how is she like to be able to make you change your ual orientation on genders! Please!" She begged and L thought about it for awhile.

"Fine. Don't disturb me though!" L warned and Tiffany beamed, jumping up and down.

"Really?! Thank you!" Tiffany ran to the passenger seat and got in. She buckled her seatbelt and told L, "Okay, we can go now." L started the engine and the car roared to life. He then drove off.

 

They were on the road and the sun was starting to show itself, the skies were getting brighter too. Suddenly, Tiffany asked, "How is Hee Young eonnie like? Is she fun to be with? Is she those that likes to argue a lot? Is she friendly? Is she pretty? Does she dislike babies like me too? Does she smile a-"

"You're noisy." L cut her off and she shut knowing she was starting to get annoying. L didn't like her but he didn't want her to think that she was disliked to the point of being hated. "Yes, she is fun to be with. I didn't like her at first. I thought she was here to take away my love. I didn't want to be changed. She was so persisted and we argued a lot before we eventually became friends. We fought playfully when we became friends too and yes, she is friendly. She's also pretty, like an angel. I know how cliched it is to say this because many others said it too but she is just that beautiful. And no, she doesn't dislike babies, unlike you." L chuckled when he mentioned babies but yet, he felt guilty. "And how old are you?"

"I'm 19 years old, why?"

"You shouldn't be calling Hee Young your eonnie because she's only 18 years old. why would you dislike babies anyway? I love babies.. I was even going to have mine but I killed them..." L mumbled.

"I don't exactly dislike babies but I am just scared of going near them.. I dropped my puppy when I was young and I killed my puppy.. And I was scared to handle babies from then on as I feared I would kill them too.. And the babies you're talking about... did you had them with Hee Young?"

"Yeah.. I think I understand how you feel too.. I myself am scared of having my own babies again. How am I going to take care of them?" L took a turn and drove into the hospital's carpark.

"Isn't Hee Young too young to have her babies? Isn't it.. illegal? To have babies that young?"

"No, she's legal enough.. Besides, it wasn't as if I wasn't going to take responsibility.. even if you're going to be my wife." L unbuckled his seatbelt and off the engine, taking the keys out.

"Listen here. I want to be friends with you. I am not here to actually-"

"We're here already, get off, we spoke too much." L said and opened the car door, getting out and closing it again.

"Why didn't you let me finish my sentence? It's so frustrating!" Tiffany screamed in the car and L knocked on her window. She huffed once and opened the door, getting out. "I'm out okay!" She screamed at him and walked off.

L dug his ears and scrunched his face. "Bi-polar too. You're very much alike like Hee Young you know that? She too was persistent on becoming my friend. We'll just see if you're capable like Hee Young is." L whispered to himself and chased after Tiffany.

He pressed the lift button and waited. "Walking off when you don't even know what floor to go to." L mumbled and Tiffany snapped her head to him.

"I felt like it, okay? Pretty boy." Tiffany scoffed and the lift reached, she walked into it and waited for L to press the number. 'We'll see if you're really only into Hee Young.' Tiffany thought and when the lift door closed, she hooked her arm with L's.

L looked at her weirdly and she smiled widely at him. He cocked an eyebrow and tried pulling his arm out but she wouldn't let go. He eventually gave up and looked at her. "Don't think this will work if you're expecting me to be in love with you."

"I told you, I want to be friends fi-" The lift 'dinged' and L walked out, pulling Tiffany in the process and she couldn't finish her sentence. 'Ugh! This is getting irritating!' Tiffany thought.

 

They finally reached Hee Young's ward and they walked into it. Straight away, L didn't care whether he was still hooked with Tiffany's arm and just went straight to Hee Young, taking her hand.

"Hee Young-ah, I'm here." He said and caressed her hands.

"She's pretty, like you said even though she's asleep right now." Tiffany said when she saw Hee Young's face. L nodded.

"I just want her to wake up now.." L mumbled and Tiffany smiled sadly.

"She will." Tiffany comforted him. L smiled sadly too and stiffen when he felt Hee Young shifting a little.

"Did you see that?! She moved!" L asked Tiffany but she shook her head.

Hee Young's eyes started moving and slowly, it fluttered opened. L's heart skipped a beat and waited for her to adjust to the surroundings. Once she could see properly, the first person she was L. She smile weakly and was about to raise her hand up to him when she saw Tiffany's arm hooked with L.

Immediately, she frowned. "Myungsoo, what's the meaning of this?" She shrieked.

"What?" L looked at where she was looking and immediately took his arm off Tiffany's. Tiffany pouted but she stayed still. "Oh, Tiffany was jus-"

"Are you happy? Are you happy cheating on me while I was unconscious? I never knew this side of you, Myungsoo. You're disgusting!" She spat and L shook his hands frantically.

"No, no! Listen, you misunderstood. Ti-"

"Get out!" Hee Young screamed at him and threw the pillow in his face. Tiffany gasped and quickly blocked more pillows being thrown at him.

"I think it's best if you go out first. Get the doctor." Tiffany said and L went out of the room.

Tiffany approached Hee Young and tried calming her down. However, when she was about to touch Hee Young, Hee Young screamed at her too. "Don't touch me! Go away!"

Tiffany tried going near her again when she got a slap from Hee Young. Hee Young had tears flowing down her cheeks and she was panting for air. "You , you must have kept him so satisfied by ing him too, haven't you? That's why he is with you! Are you trying to use my way of approaching him too?! By ing him?!" Before Tiffany got a chance to speak again, Hee Young saw that her stomach was a little smaller now and she lifted her shirt up, she saw a long stretched of scar and knew that her babies were gone too. She scoffed lifelessly. "Which explains. His responsibility towards me is gone now and so, he is going for new girls now that he prefer girls. I'm old goods now. He doesn't want me. He doesn't have to hold himself back because his burdens are gone. He's gone and now.. my babies are gone too.. I only have my sister now.. get out, Miss Tiffany. I don't wish to talk to you." Hee Young said.

Tiffany tried speaking again, "No, listen to me. It's all-"

"I said get out! Get out!" Hee Young screamed and Tiffany got scared. The doctor and L just then came in the ward. The doctor and L rushed to Hee Young and the doctor held Hee Young down, trying to calm her down. Hee Young fought against the doctor more when she saw L, her tears flowing like a river. "Get out! Get out! GET OUT!" She continued screaming and the doctor turned to both L and Tiffany.

"I think it's best for you to leave now. She isn't in a stable mood." The doctor said and L nodded, pulling Tiffany out who was crying too.

 

When they outside the ward, they could still hear Hee Young's screams. She was screaming something along, "!", "Bastard!" and "My babies!". It hurt L badly and he didn't know why she was so worked up. When he looked at Tiffany, he saw her staring into space as her tears continued flowing down her cheeks and there was a big, red hand print on her left cheek.

He pointed to her cheek and asked, "What happened?"

"She slapped me.. She thought I slept with you.. She thought that I was your new ." Tiffany told him with no emotions. "She said something about the babies being a burden, what is it about, Myungsoo?"

"I don't know.." L paced back and forth as he ran a hand through his hair, waiting for the doctor to be out.

Finally, Hee Young's screaming stopped and the doctor came out shaking his head. L and Tiffany approached him.

"How is she?" L asked.

"I gave her an injection to put her to sleep temporary so she's fine for now. However, she's greatly agitated and it isn't good as she's still recovering from the surgery. She's very sensitive to the tiniest thing and is emotionally unstable now because she has just lost her babies. I think it's best if you don't see her when she's awake as agitating her more will put her in a greater risk." The doctor said and L nodded.

After the doctor went away, Tiffany held L's hands in hers. "I'm sorry, Myungsoo. It's because of me that she misunderstood the situation. I'm really sorry." She apologised and L shook his head.

"This isn't the first time you brought trouble to me anyway." L said and Tiffany let go of his hands guiltily. "I'll just see her for awhile and we'll go home. I'll get the nurse to see to her." L said and Tiffany nodded. He then went in the ward.

"I'm sorry once again, Myungsoo. I just came here because I thought I needed some help in getting my happiness too.. Guess I ruined your happiness too in the process.. But it's okay. You're lucky it's my family your father chose. I'm going to bring those stupid rules down once and for all." Tiffany muttered.

 

L slowly walked towards Hee Young's bed and saw her already asleep. He kiss her forehead and pulled back. "Hey darling.. I just wanna tell you, I love you. Can you trust me? I'll go now as I don't want you to suffer more. But I'll be looking out for you, I promise." L mumbled and left.

"My... bies.. m..y ba..bies..." Hee Young mumbled in her sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Oh~ I see changes in AFF.(: It's so cuteee~! And here's a update for you guys! Sorry I haven't been updating often.. I kind of got away with outings >< Oh! And I have a surprise for you guys @ Midnight! So stay tune!<:

Comment and subscribe:D!