Chapter 25.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both Hee Young and L soon reached the mall and got off the car. L got off first and slammed the door closed, making Hee Young winced. She scoffed and got off the car, equally slamming the door closed hardly. L rolled his eyes and locked the door before walking, Hee Young quickly following behind. Because L was walking so fast, she ran and when she was beside him, she walked faster than him resulting her to be all the way in front. L sighed, he didn't like getting ignored, especially if it's her. He ran to her and pulled her back.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "Sorry, what?" She asked. "I said, sorry." He said and she laughed. He looked up and saw her laughing happily.

"What's so funny?" He asked. "I don't know, you tell me. I wasn't mad at you. You were the one who was mad, for nothing." She said and L raised a brow.

"I was?" He asked and she nodded. "Phsst, yeah. Okay, so, everything fine now?" He asked and she nodded. He grinned happily and unknowingly, his hand went down and took hers. She widened her eyes but he didn't noticed. Since when was things so natural with her that he didn't even noticed he was holding her hand? However, she didn't mind. He looked back at her and she nodded.

 

"This?" She asked and L shook his head. "The other looks better." He said as he pointed to the one he chose.

"No, I am going to choose one myself!" She insisted and L sighed. It has been the fifth time she tried on her own choice of clothes, even the staff were getting annoyed by now but gave her face because L was there.

"This is the one!" She smiled happily when she found the one she liked. L saw her face expression and whatever feelings that was boiling up, ready to explode anytime went away. Her smile could do that to him. He found himself admiring her smile more and more before he looked away. She took it and went into the changing room to change. After a while, she came out and L saw how she twirled herself around in front of the mirror, admiring the dress she was wearing.

"This looks better, right?" She asked and L shook his head. "The black dress still looks best." He said and the staff nodded. L always liked black and his taste in black dresses were never wrong.

"But I want something I chose for myself.." She mumbled and L went up to her. "Then we'll just get what you like." L said and Hee Young gasped, she pulled him to a side and whispered to him.

"We're buying this?!" She asked and L nodded. "But, I thought we came for window shopping, this dress costs a lot, even more than the black dress!" She said and L frowned. "The price doesn't matter, I want to get something my friend likes." He said and she beat his arm.

"I'm going to change out of this and we're leaving." She said and was about to walked into the changing room when L pulled back. "Don't be worried for me, I just want to get something for you, please?" He pleaded and Hee Young sighed.

"Alright, however, we're getting the black dress in this case." She gave up and L looked at her, confused. "I thought you liked the pink dress better?" He asked and she nodded. "But, the black dress is cheaper." She said, still feeling bad for accepting his 'gift'.

"It's final or else, I'm not going to get any." She said and L breathed out. "Alright." He sighed and Hee Young smiled, but not as happy as when she saw the pink dress.

She went in and changed out of the outfit before putting the pink dress down somewhere and grabbed the black dress. As she was walking to the counter with L, she couldn't helped but glanced back to the pink dress behind, how she wished she had the money to get that dress. L saw how her eyes wanted the pink dress and decided he should do something. After he paid for the black dress and they walked out of the store, he stopped at a rest place, not far from the shop.

"Hee Young? He called and she turned around. "Hmm?" She asked.

"Stay here okay? I'll be right back, just gonna get something." He said and she nodded. He ran off in the direction of the shop and went back in.

"Excuse me?" He called and one staff went to him. "Can you help me grab the pink dress my friend tried a few minutes ago?" He asked and the staff nodded, going to take the pink dress. He waited as the staff put it into the paper bag and he paid with his credit card.

 

Hee Young waited on the seat as she looked around. Suddenly, a man approached her and looked around before speaking to her. "Miss?" He called and she looked at him. "Yeah?" She asked.

"I need some help in finding the toilet, can you help me?" He asked and she nodded, telling him the directions and pointing to where the toilet was.

"I'm sorry but I can't really remember what you said. Why don't you show me where it is?" He asked and she nodded, getting up from her seat. She carried on walking until the man stopped her by the arm.

"I think it's over there." He pointed. She didn't know where the toilet was actually so she nodded and followed him.

 

When L came back to where Hee Young was with the paper bag in his hand, he hadn't found Hee Young anywhere. He started to panicked and looked everywhere for her around that area. He walked and walked and yet, he still couldn't find where Hee Young was. His stomach started to stir. Hee Young barely knew this mall, what if she's lost? What if some or sick minded man came and dragged her away? Judging by how naive and kind she was, she would easily follow them. His mind couldn't functioned properly. He looked down at the paper bag and her smiling face flashed across his mind. He don't want anyone to take that away from her, he wouldn't allow just some man to take away that smile, that heart and that innocence she had in her.

Without thinking twice, he bolted in the other direction, following his heart. He asked everyone whether they had seen a girl in purple-brown locks, about 6 foot tall and had big round eyes. All of them answered no and he found himself in despair. He had to find her, now.

 

When Hee Young followed that guy, she found herself in a deserted area, no one was around there. She started to think that there was something wrong and wanted to leave. "Excuse me?" She called the man and he turned around. "I don't feel so well now and I can't help you find the toilet anymore." She said and was about to walked away when that man pulled her back.

"Not so fast, lady." He said and opened one door, to what Hee Young think was an exit and shoved her inside before he went in himself. He slowly started to advance to her while she backed up against the wall. "W-what are you doing?" She asked and the man smirked.

"You're pretty, lady. But, you're stupid too. Who would follow a stranger around? Only you." He said and pushed himself towards her. "GET OFF ME!" She shouted and tried pushing him away while he just chuckled evily. "Don't bother shouting, no one will help you, no one walks around here." He said and started kissing her neck. She felt disgusted and tried to fight back.

"YOU IDIOT! GET THE OFF ME! YOU DIRTY SICK MINDED FREAK! GET THE OFF!" She shouted and punched him but it was of no use.

 

L was stuck in the middle of the mall. It had two ways now, the left or the right. The left was empty and dark while the right was bright and had lots of people. He swallowed his saliva and closed his eyes.

'Think Myungsoo, think. Where would Hee Young be led to?' He thought and his mind started to imagine Hee Young following a man into the left part of the mall. He opened his eyes and followed what his guts told him. To the left.

When he started walking deeper and deeper, he heard shouts of a girl and suddenly the shouting and screaming of the girl became muffled. He didn't think it was Hee Young until he heard something.

"SHUT UP YOU !" A man voice shouted and slaps were heard. "YOU ING IDIOTIC JERK, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SMALL MAN!" He heard the girl shout and his eyes went wide opened, his heart stopped and before he knew it, he ran towards the direction of the voices. It was Hee Young's voice. May the god in heaven bless this man with nine lives because L was going to make sure he wouldn't be able to leave the mall without a stretcher for even having the intention to hurt Hee Young, to take away her innocence, her smile and her heart from his Hee Young.

 

"You're ing noisy! And who said I had a small ? I am going to show you what daddy have got in his pants." The man said and ped his pants but halfway through, the exit door boomed opened and he jumped.

"What the fuc-" He turned and before he even got to finished his sentence, a kick went to his stomach and he plopped over. Hee Young who was shutting her eyes, gasped when she heard bones cracking and opened her eyes.

"Myungsoo.." She breathed out. However, L didn't heard her. All he saw now was red, his eyes clouded with anger. He took the advantage of kicking and punching the man while he was on the floor. Blood and more blood came flowing out from his mouth, nose and finally his head. The man groaned in pain and was begging for L to stop but L didn't.

Hee Young watched as he became out of control. He was manly at times like this but, he was going to kill someone if he didn't stop. She went to L and hugged him from the back but he didn't stopped, even with his hands restricted, his legs kept kicking the man.

"Myungsoo.. stop." She said and L stopped immediately. "You're going to kill someone.. and who will I have for company when you go to jail?" She asked and L turned to her. He only looked at her, from top to bottom to make sure she was okay. "Are you okay?" He asked as he panted, still in rage. She smiled softly and nodded. L softened and the anger in his eyes disappeared. "Good, let's go." He said and held her hand, wanting to walked out the exit when she stayed still, not moving. He looked at her and she put her hand out, "Phone." she asked and L looked at her.

"Phone." She asked again and he took his phone out, giving it to her. She dialled some numbers in it and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello? Can you send an ambulance to ___ mall, exit 7? Someone has been beaten up quite badly here." She said into the phone and L shook his head. She hung the call and passed the phone back to him before they got out of the exit.

"Even at times like this, you still care for someone? You're far too kind, Hee Young, you almost had him in your pants." L scoffed and Hee Young shrugged.

"Thank you, Myungsoo. I would have fought him back but I had no strength against him." She said and L shook his head. He patted her head and pulled her along towards the carpark.

"What's that in the bag?" She asked and L looked at the bag. "For you." He said as he passed the paper bag to her. 

She took it and opened the bag, inside, was the pink dress she wanted. She looked up at L and her eyes watered slightly. "Thank you, again, Myungsoo." She said and without thinking twice, her lips that she wanted to land on his cheek, ended up landing on his lips.

L moved slightly back from the shock he received and Hee Young gasped inwardly at her unexpected move. However, L liked it, he liked having her lips on his. After all, he had wanted her lips ever since the day he saw her lips in front of his eyes, right? He didn't even tried to think but went with what his heart told him, just like how he went to find her. Today, he would follow what his heart told him and not what his mind told him. He kissed her back. Closing up the space they had in between them and closed his eyes, taking her lips into his. Hee Young was shocked so she stayed still as L kissed her. After a few seconds, she closed her eyes and kissed deeper too. This meant that he was giving in, right? And she had half succeeded, right?

They broke away to catched their breaths and L smiled, genuinely. "That was nice, I didn't even tried to resist myself from kissing you." He said and she blushed. His eyes went down to her hands and frowned, he felt something missing from there. Only one paper bag.

"Did we only bought one dress?" L asked and Hee Young looked down to her hands. She gasped, for the umpteen time today. "I LEFT THE OTHER DRESS AT THE SEAT!" She shouted and ran. L chased after her and held her back.

"Not necessary, that dress isn't important anyway, let's go." He said and pulled her along.

'You are way more important. Why did I feel like I was going to throw up just by the image of a man touching you?' L thought.

 

 

Author's Note:

BISH! BAM! SWOOSH! Okay.. :/ Forever Forgetful Hee Young *sighs*

Comment and subscribe:D!