Chapter 21.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

L had gone to work and Hee Young was sitting around the living room on the couch when someone sat next to her. She was deep in thoughts and didn't noticed until the person knocked on her head. She turned to her side immediately and pouted at Sungyeol.

"What's keeping you deep in thoughts?" Sungyeol asked and Hee Young sighed. "I miss my sister.. I haven't seen her for three days or more for now.. In the past, I used to visit her almost everyday." Hee Young said as she stared at the photo of her and Hye Mi in her hands.

"I miss my brother too.. I haven't seen him in three years.." Sungyeol sighed and Hee Young turned to him with wide eyes. "Three years?" She asked and he nodded. "Where.. is he now?" She asked and stared up the ceiling. "Up there." He pointed and Hee Young gasped. "Sorry! I didn't mean-" She got cut off by Sungyeol who smiled and shook his head.

"It's okay. I got over that long time ago. He sacrificed himself for me.. I was supposed to be the one who died in the fire but he saved me and ended up getting stuck in the house instead. He told me not to blame myself and to live happily before he died so I tried to." Sungyeol explained.

"I know how exactly you feel. Treasure her while you can, Hee Young-ah. I regretted not treating my brother better last time.. I only cared about having fun and always hung out with Infinite. Luckily, I had Myungsoo. He offered me to stay with him. However, I didn't want to be a free loader so I asked to be a bodyguard." Sungyeol said and suddenly, Hee Young hugged him.

"I never thought you had a past too. It's okay. We'll start afresh from now." She pulled back and smiled.

"I have a gift for you." Sungyeol said and Hee Young frowned.

"A lingerie again?" She scowled. "Nope." Sungyeol wagged his finger. "We're visiting your sister." Sungyeol cheered and Hee Young jumped.

"Really?!" She cried. "Yeah. And, if you don't get ready in.." Sungyeol looked down at his wrist watch.

"I'll go now!" She said quickly and ran to get change.
 


 

The two got the car and drove over to the hospital. Hee Young had a smile on her face throughout the journey while Sungyeol was only chuckling on how she would mumble stuff out of .

"We're here." Sungyeol stated and unbuckled his belt. Hee Young unbuckle her seat belt and ran out of the car.

The two got into the lift and rode to the 10th floor. Once the lift door ding-ed opened, she ran out and all the way to the room her sister was in while Sungyeol chased her from behind. When she finally reached the door, she opened it and headed inside.

"Hye Mi-a-" She stopped when she saw the room empty and the bed packed properly. "Hye Mi-" Sungyeol stopped too when he saw the bed empty. "Where is she?" ask Hee Young.

Right at that time, a nurse passed by and Hee Young grabbed her by the arm. The nurse stopped walking and turned around. "Can I ask, where did the girl in this ward go?" Hee Young asked and the nurse check the room before turning back to her.

"Oh, she checked out the day before. Someone by the surname 'Kim' helped checked her out." The nurse said and Hee Young mumbled a thanks before the nurse walked away.

"Kim?" Hee Young furrowed her brows and Sungyeol looked at her. "I think it's Myungsoo's father." Sungyeol said and Hee Young tilted her head. "Why would he?" Hee Young asked and Sungyeol shrugged.

"We need to confirm it. Let's go. I think they should be back in a few hours time." Sungyeol pulled her along.

 


 

 

After a few hours, L along with his father came home and Hee Young ran down the stairs. She saw L's mother welcoming her husband home and she paused, waiting for his mother to pull away before she went in front of L's father.

"Abeoji, can I have a word with you?" She asked daringly and L's mother frowned. "That can wait, my dear. Let him go get changed first." She said but L's father put a hand up.

"It's okay. It will only take a while." He said and nodded his head to Hee Young. L was curious as to why she suddenly had to talked with his father so he followed from the back.

L's father and Hee Young went into the study room while L stayed outside, hearing their conversation.

"What is it?" L's father asked. "Abeoji, Hye Mi's missing. A nurse in the hospital said that someone by the surname 'Kim' checked her out. Was it you?" She asked and he nodded.

"I know of a doctor in America who can give her the best treatment so I sent her there. Sorry for not telling you in the first place but it was in such a hurry that I couldn't inform you." L's father apologised. "Oh.. It's okay.. I was just afraid she had.. passed away." Hee Young mumbled the last part but L's father heard her and he stiffen.

"No, no. Of course not." He said quickly and Hee Young nodded. "Thanks anyway, Abeoji. For giving her the best treatment." She said and walked out the room door. L quickly ran and hid in the room next to them.

"That's the least I can do for changing my decision.." L's father mumbled as he stared at her fading figure.

'What's going on? Oh well, at least nothing big.' L shrugged the matter off and walked out of the room to his to get changed for dinner.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

So, now that Hye Mi's gone, there will be more time for both Hee Young and L. Haha, don't be too upset because.. I can't say but you'll know soon:D

Comment and subscribe:D!