Chapter 20.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

All three of them reached the mansion soon and got off the car. They headed into the mansion, L and Sungyeol went over to sit on the couch and when Hee Young was about to sit, Sungyeol put his leg over at where she was about to sit. She turned to look at his leg then to him and she frowned.

"You have to get your gardening done first." He demanded and Hee Young gaped. "What?! You get to sit so why don't I?" She argued and he wagged his finger 'no'.

"You're the criminal and I am the officer. Questions?" He asked and Hee Young scrunched her face. "Yah! LEE SUNG YEOL!" Sungyeol jumped from the couch after L shouted at him.

"What?" He asked L. "And who said you could bully the priority of this house?" L poked his cheek with his tongue. "Sir and Madam gave me orders to teach her, so I have the right." Sungyeol raised his chin up high.

"Really?" L asked and Hee Young ran to L. "Yes." Sungyeol said. "Really?" L asked again and Sungyeol shivered in fear. "Y-yes," He looked up to see L raising his eyebrows. "No." Sungyeol sighed.

"Do I have a stand in this family?" L asked and Sungyeol nodded. "So you have to listen to me too, right?" L asked again and Sungyeol nodded.

"Do not bully Hee Young again, you hear me?" He ordered and Sungyeol nodded. "Hee Young," L called and she turned to him. "If Sungyeol ever bully you, tell me, okay?" She nodded and L turned back to Sungyeol. "If I ever hear her saying you bullied her in any way.." L paused and Sungyeol looked at him. L used his right hand and slit it across his throat.

"You understand?" L asked and Sungyeol nodded.

"Okay!" L clapped and stood up from the couch. "You said she had to do gardening, right?" L asked and Sungyeol nodded again.

"Don't just nod, answer me." L said and Sungyeol answer, "Yes."

"Let's go." Sungyeol muttered and dragged Hee Young who was giggling in happiness along. "Thanks, Myungsoo oppa!" She said happily and L who was following behind them stopped, his eyes went wide and mouth went opened.

'Myungsoo oppa~' Her voice replayed in his mind. He shook his head and continued to follow them from behind.

 

 


 

"You said you wanted to help, right?" Sungyeol asked L. Hee Young looked at L and he nodded.

"Here." Sungyeol passed him gloves and a shovel. "Let's get started!" Sungyeol cheered happily and started planting the plants while Hee Young cut of some leaves. "Why are you still standing there?" Hee Young furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh yes." L muttered and went beside her.

"How do you even do this?" He mumbled softly but Hee Young heard him. "Here." She showed him how to plant the plants and he 'Oh-ed'.

"Got it?" She asked and he nodded. She then went back to doing her t while the guys did the plantings.

While planting, L got closer and closer and ended up in between Sungyeol and Hee Young. Sungyeol suddenly stopped whatever he was doing and looked at L. L who felt his glances turned to Sungyeol too. Sungyeol smirked and L looked cluelessly at him. Sungyeol wagged a finger, asking him to come closer before whispering, "Want to see an interesting side of Hee Young?" L pulled back and looked curiously.

"Hold on." Sungyeol said to L before pointing at the soil in front of Hee Young. "OH MY GOD! Look! Earthworm!" Sungyeol shouted and Hee Young jumped, "AHHHH! WHERE?! WHERE?!" She screamed and L chuckled. She scowled and looked at the two. "It's a trick, right?" She asked and Sungyeol who was holding in his laughter, burst out laughing, holding his stomach.

"And you told Sungyeol not to bully me?! You're bullying me too!" Hee Young pointed to L. He bit his lips to stop himself from laughing before smacking Sungyeol's head. "Yah." He said weakly.

"I'm done here!" She complained and stormed off. "Yah! Yah!" Sungyeol called but she was already gone. Sungyeol looked down to the unfinished plant then to L.

"What do we do now? We have to finish this by today.." He said to L who shifted his eyes elsewhere. "You caused this and... Hee Young isn't here anymore so.." L stood up and took the gloves out and put the shovel on the floor.

"You're doing all this alone." L said and walked into the mansion.

"What?!" Sungyeol shouted.

In the end, Sungyeol had to finished whatever that was left by Hee Young. Her job became his job. But somehow, he was happy. L defending Hee Young meant that he was getting closer to Hee Young. He was truly happy for his friend and also for Hee Young.

'You're not that bad, at least, It's nice having you around.. and, I think, there is a possibility for us to be more than friends.. for now, we're just remain like this.' L thought as he looked into the room where Hee Young was muttering stuff like, "Stupid Sungyeol." And hitting pillows, taking it as Sungyeol's face. He was about to close the door when he heard his name. He stopped and leaned closer to hear what she was saying.

"Myungsoo, I'm sure you miss him, right? I just hope.. hope one day you'll be able to get over him. Even if it is not me who made you changed." She said as she looked at the ceiling.

'Yes, I do miss him. And no, I hope that at least, you're the one who made me change.' L thought and closed the door.

 

Author's Note:

Hmm.. I think this chapter is boring, what do you think?O: I can't to skip to the drama part of the story ^^

Comment and subscribe:D!