Chapter 16.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hee Young was finally done with her muffins and she put them into the containers to bring them to L's work place. She put the containers into a bag and went to changed her clothes before coming down. Sungyeol was waiting for her and he turned her way when she came down.

"Ready to go?" He asked and she nodded.

"Let me just get the muffins first." She said and ran into the kitchen to get the muffins.

"Done, let's go." She said as she held the bag up and smiled. The two then left the house and took the car with Sungyeol.

In the car, Hee Young kept looking at the containers full of muffins and pouted. Sungyeol noticed and looked curiously at her. Finally, he spoke.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Hee Young stopped and turned to him.

"I'm afraid it'll taste bad.. What if he doesn't like it? I'll have to throw all these away.." She said softly and Sungyeol chuckled.

"I'm afraid he'll not like it too. I tried one just now and it taste horrible! Besides, he don't really like stuff like muffins." Sungyeol shrugged and Hee Young panicked.

"Really?! Oh god! Why didn't you tell me earlier!" She pushed Sungyeol's shoulder making him tumble down the seat.

"Just kidding, it isn't that bad but.. he really doesn't like muffins that much." Sungyeol stated and Hee Young bit her lips.

"Then, what does he likes?" She asked and Sungyeol thought for a moment.

"Udon. He's a udon lover. He loves Udon." Sungyeol answered and once again, Hee Young pouted. "Let's just turn back." She said and Sungyeol shook his head.

"No, we're going. Maybe he'll eventually come to like muffins, right? That's one point to make him fall head over heels for you." Sungyeol said and very soon, they were in front of the Infinite building.

The two got off the car and walked into the building, taking the lift up to L's office. When they reached the floor, they got off and walked slowly towards L's office. Hee Young didn't know why she felt nervous. Was it because she was afraid he wouldn't like her muffins? Was it because it was her first time going to his office?

Right now, they were in front of his door and Sungyeol knocked on it before they heard a, "Come in." by L. Sungyeol opened the door and ushered Hee Young in. L was looking through papers when he looked up to see who came. He got shocked when he saw Hee Young right in front of him and quickly closed his documents.

"Hee Young? Why are you here?" He asked and Hee Young didn't say anything. She just looked at the ground before she got pushed by Sungyeol on the back. She fell forward slightly and blushed. 'Why am I blushing?!' She thought and quickly stood back up straight.

"Here." She tried to act cool while pulling the bag from her back and put it on the table. L looked at it with one of his brows raised and looked back at her.

"What's this?" He asked and Hee Young took the containers out from the bag.

"Muffins.." She mumbled and spoke again, quickly. "IwasboredsoImadethembutifyoudon'tliketoeatthem, it'salrightbecauseIknowyoudon'tlikeeatingmuffins." (I was bored so I made them but if you don't like to eat them, It's alright because I know you don't like eating muffins.) She sped talked but L heard her clearly. He looked at Sungyeol who returned a smirk.

"It's.. okay. I'll eat them because it's you who made them." L answered and Hee Young finally looked at him. She beamed brightly and quickly opened the containers for him to eat.

Sungyeol sneaked behind Hee Young and whispered into her ear, "I told you so."

Hee Young didn't really hear him as she was busy watching L eat. He hesitated putting the muffin into his mouth but eventually did so.

"It's not that bad." He said and Hee Young smiled widely.

"I think you should give some to my father, he likes muffins." L said and Hee Young nodded.

"I'll leave some here, do you think you can pass it to him? I heard he's in a meeting right now." Hee Young said and L nodded.

 


 

After L finished the muffins, Hee Young and Sungyeol left. Halfway back to the house, Sungyeol suddenly asked the chauffeur to turned around and they were at the mall. Sungyeol got off first and Hee Young cast a confused look to Sungyeol.

"Getting down?" Sungyeol asked and Hee Young scrambled down the seats and off the car.

"Why are we here?" She asked as they both walked to the entrance.

"To get my gift for you. Since you are on a 'mission' to change Myungsoo's heart, I know the right present for you." Sungyeol grinned and Hee Young stopped walking.

"I don't... have a good feeling by the way you're saying it." Hee Young said and Sungyeol turned around.

"Trust me, you'll thank me soon enough." Sungyeol teased and pulled her along.

When they were in the centre of the mall, Sungyeol paused and let go of her. "Stay here, I'll come back in a while." He said and walked off without waiting for a reply from Hee Young.

After what took about half an hour, Sungyeol came walking to her with two pink paper bags in his hands. He held them out to Hee Young as he said,

"Here. My gift to you. Don't open them until it's an emergency needed for L." Sungyeol winked and Hee Young took them into her hands. She was about to peek into them when her hand got smacked.

"I said no opening or even peeking!" Sungyeol scolded and Hee Young pouted.

"Fine." She said and stormed off.

"Fine." Sungyeol imitated and chased after her.

"You will probably use that tonight." Sungyeol pointed to the bags he gave her when they were in the car.

"And why so?" She mumbled softly.

"Release the seductress tonight, Hee Young. Maybe he'll come to faster than you expected." Sungyeol whispered huskily into her ears and she blushed. Not because she got what Sungyeol meant, heck, she didn't even know what he meant by that. It was because Sungyeol was whispering into her ear.

"I don't know what you're saying." Hee Young folded her arms to hide her embarrassment.

"Seriously, Hee Young? You know what people are going to do but you don't know things like this?" Sungyeol asked in disbelief.

"Enlighten me, Sungyeol-ssi." Hee Young mocked.

"Seduce, got it, Hee Young-ssi?" Sungyeol mocked right back at her and this time, she got what he meant.

"W-w-what, n-no way." Hee Young's face got red after thinking about the things she will have to do.

"I am not asking you to you-know. It's seduction, lady." Sungyeol shook his head teasingly.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Look how much I love you guys, people! I even update earlier by.. 3 days! Heheh. Okay, so, JKL said she had some personal issues at home and won't be able to participate till December or next year.. From now on, I'll be taking up the scenes so I hope I won't be disappointing! Should I come up a name for my subscribers? If yes, what should I name you guys?O: It isn't my idea! Someone had asked me some time ago to name my subscribers and I thought why not? It's cute anyway:B And oh my god! My brother has a friend that looks a lot like Woohyun and L. KYAHAHHHHHH!

Comment and subscribe:D!