Chapter 46.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

L's father cleared his throat and stood up from the couch. "I'll just leave the two of you alone." He said and walked off. His wife stood up too and smiled at the girl.

"I'll join your father." L's mother said too and left. When the living room were left with only the two of them, L sighed and leaned back on the couch. He closed his eyes and put an arm over his eyes.

Meanwhile, the girl just kept quiet as she clutched onto her laps tightly. She bit her lips in nervousness and glanced around. She didn't know what to say to L and L likewise, didn't want to speak to her. However, L knew he had to talk to her in order for her to get it clear.

"State your conditions. I got to go soon." L said without opening his eyes. The girl stopped moving about and snapped her head towards him.

"Excuse me?" She asked and L opened his eyes. He took his arm off his eyes and sat back up, his elbows resting on his lap.

"I don't have a choice but to marry you. My father signed a contract with your family but I didn't. I will and can only love one girl. So, we'll set rules with one another." L said and turned to look into her eyes.

She scoffed and moved closer to L. Her face an inch away from his. She wasn't flustered nor was she feeling butterflies in her stomach. "You want to play it this way, don't you? And I thought what those people out there were saying were true. You're not at all nice in any way."

L wasn't threatened and he wouldn't back off. "Only a fool like you would believe what others said." He breathed against her face and she smirked.

"Pretty boy. I'm not someone who gets scared easily just so you know. I have my motive for coming here. Agreeing to this too. However," She leaned back on the couch and looked at her nails, playing with her sparkling fingernails. "I'm starting to think it was right to come. I have to fix you and your stupid s for someone." She said and turned back to L. "So, if you would just cooperate with m-"

"Dream on." L spat and she suddenly changed her face into a serious one.

"Listen, I have good intentions for you. I am not here to play the third party and a y brat, you hear me?" L moved closer to her face.

"I don't just believe in brats like you. You are here to ruin my life. We'll just see how you fair." He said and then the front door slam opened.

The Infinite members came in panting, holding onto one another. "Myungsoo, did that Hwang girl came? Your parents said you're meeting her. Listen, we're sorry we didn't t-" Hoya stopped talking when he saw L's and the girl's face so close to one another, looking at them.

"I guess you've already met her." Sunggyu mumbled and L stood up from the couch, going over to the members.

"You guys are saying that you knew I was in this ? And you didn't tell me?" L roared and slammed Sungjong against the wall, holding onto his collar.

"M-myungsoo. I know you're pissed that we didn't tell you. It wasn't the right time to tell you, Hee Young was unconscious and we didn't know how to break the news to you." Dongwoo pulled L off Sungjong.

"You, Nam Woohyun. You kept it from me as well. I can't believe this." L shook his head and pulled himself away form Dongwoo, stepping back.

The girl stepped up behind L and bowed to the members. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Tiffany." She introduced and the members awkwardly bowed back to her.

"She isn't so bad after all." Woohyun whispered to the members and they nodded. "Tiffany-ssi, Annyeong!" Woohyun waved to her and she bit her lips, looking down to the floor blushing.

"Woohyun-ssi, you don't.. remember me?" She asked and Woohyun's smile faded.

"I.. don't." He shook his head and Tiffany looked up. She smiled sadly and spoke,

"It's okay.. You'll remember soon.." She said. "I hope." She trailed off.

L turned to look at her then back to the members. "Enjoy your time with her then if you guys like her so much." L said and pulled Tiffany to his side before shoving her to Woohyun who caught her into his arms. She looked down, not daring to look at Woohyun. "I'll get going." L said and was about to walk out the house when Tiffany stopped him.

"Your parents gave me instructions to keep you home for dinner. So no, you can't go out." She blocked his way and L rolled his eyes.

"Just this once," L glared at her. "My first rule for you, don't bother where I am going." He said and went up to his room.

The members turned to look at Tiffany after they saw him left for his room. They shrugged and pulled Tiffany to the couch to take their seats. They all crowd around Tiffany and smiled.

"Don't mind him. He's just in a pissed off mode. The girl he loves is in the hospital." Sunggyu explained and Tiffany nodded her head.

"Hee Young, right? I heard a lot about her from my father. And don't worry. I'm here to fix everything once and for all. I'll approach Myungsoo as a friend first." She said and the others looked at one another.

"I just hope he isn't too harsh on you. Tell any of us if you need help. I can tell you're a good lady so welcome to Infinite." Woohyun stretched his hand out and Tiffany hesitantly shook his hand.

"Thanks.." She mumbled softly.

The members stood up from their seats and looked at their wrist watch. "We'll have to go now. We just came here to.. you know. We'll be going." Sunggyu said and Tiffany nodded, standing up too and walked them out of the door.

 

Everyone settled down on the dining table with an awkward atmosphere. No one spoke and Tiffany was just glancing at each of them. Finally, L's mother spoke up.

"Eat, eat." She urged and L's father cleared his throat.

He picked up his chopsticks and gestured towards the food. "Eat, eat." He said too and picked some food, putting it in L's bowl. His mother and father already started eating but he didn't want to eat. His mind was full of Hee Young. How was he going to explain this to Hee Young when she was awake? Tiffany didn't eat too as she saw L hadn't picked his chopsticks up to. She just clasped her hands together and hid them in between her thighs, biting her lips. It was a habit for her. Whenever she was nervous, she would bite her lips. She had to do this for herself too.

Just then, L's mother saw the poor girl refusing to eat and looked over at L. She saw how Tiffany was glancing at L to see if he was going to eat. Wanting the girl to feel comfortable, she picked some food with her chopsticks and set them on Tiffany's bowl. "Eat well, Tiffany-ah." L's mother said and Tiffany turned her head to her in a second. She was shocked, she thought no one would like her. She thought that L's mother was only faking that she liked her.

"Y-yeah." Tiffany stuttered and picked up her chopsticks, turning back to the front and ate her food.

L looked at Tiffany as she ate. He had to admit, she did look like a brat. However, she said she had good intentions. Should he believe her? He found that Tiffany somehow seemed alike to Hee Young and he was beginning to feel a little bad for judging her at first sight. Was he wrong? No, it couldn't be.

'We'll just see what you're here for, Tiffany Hwang.' L thought and picked his chopsticks up too, eating mouthfuls of rice. Tiffany stopped eating and the chopstick was stuck in , looking at L shocked. She thought he wasn't going to eat as long as she was there so this came as a shock.

Feeling her staring at him, L looked up. "What? I need to eat and stay healthy for someone okay." He snapped and Tiffany went straight back to her food.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

------

Comment and subscribe:D!