Drabbl

ONESHOT TWICE

Nayeon has long been hopelessly in love with her friend and group member Mina.

Everyone knew about her feelings, not only the rest of the members (excluding Mina and Chaeyoung), but also her family, friends and Mina's parents.

Nayeon just blabbed the last time she came to visit Momo, and then on the way back she stopped at Miyu's family.

Mina was not at home; she just went out for a walk with her friends.

Nayeon couldn't stay longer than her plane ticket allowed, so she couldn't meet Mina.

But she had a great hour and a half with her parents and Rei-chan.

So, during a snack, she was asked how she was doing, and Nayeon just took it and said:

- I am in love with your daughter and want to marry her in the future.

- Oh, I see, but you know that our Mina likes Chaeyoung and that Chaeyoung asked us for her hand before you.

- Truth? Chaengie didn't mention it when they both returned. So, I decided, I have a chance, and decided to act.

-Honestly, Nayeon-chan, we like you and would love to have you as a daughter-in-law, but the decision is up to our daughter. And she, I'm afraid, will refuse you if you do nothing.

-Then so be it. Whatever option Mina accepts, I will accept.

*

Chaeyoung didn’t worry about anything, because she was 100% sure of Mina’s love.

What Mina is silent about is all shown by her actions.

It remains only to wait for an oral response from the older girl.

All hints are accepted, all gestures and touches, all smiles and words.

Yes, Chaeyoung just knew that Mina loved her back.

*

Mina was not used to being the center of attention, especially when it came to love relationships. No matter how quiet a person she is, she intuitively sees everything, even if someone hides it.

All thoughts revolved around two girls who are not indifferent to her.

Everything just leaned in favor of Chaeyoung, she openly showed her affection, always said what she was thinking, openly, and confessed her love almost every day. Next to her, Mina felt happiness and tenderness and care.

Nayeon, in turn, is a secretive person, her words are rare, but when she praises or remembers something about Mina, there is always so much love and admiration in her voice. Even at a distance of several miles from each other, she feels her presence, and all indecision or loneliness disappears, replacing with calmness. Unlike Chaeyoung, she never confessed her feelings.

And yet, being next to Nayeon (either side), Mina always felt loved and the only one.

*

The members only spread their hands to the sides, shrugged their shoulders, not daring to stand in the way of an unresolved feeling, so as not to spoil it.

Although, this did not apply to Sana at all. The girl always found problems on her head, and these problems came exclusively from Mina, especially after the next TTT show called "Soulmate". Ever since Sana and Nayeon became an on-screen couple, Mina hasn't let Sana hit on Nayeon, explaining that "unnie needs to rest".

The members (excluding Nayeon and Chaeyoung), as well as Sana, knew perfectly well that Mina was jealous.

Mina is terrible in jealousy, but Sana did not refuse Nayeon's hugs or kisses on the cheek.

Jeongyeon:

- Sana, you are walking on thin ice, Mina won't be able to be loyal to you for long.

Jihyo:

- I understand your motives, Sana, but now is not the best time. Wait until the whole situation between the three of them is resolved.

Momo:

- I'm on your side, Sana, but if Mina attacks you, I won't help, she's really very scary in anger.

Sanaa:

- I know, but I'm just tired of watching their drama.

*

The drama has been postponed until they return from their world tour with their concert.

They all focused on performing perfect timing and vocalizations.

They wanted to show the best for their fans.

Everything was good, all the performances were perfect, the screensavers are funny, communication with the fans is easy.

There was no drama until the girls remembered that the members' parents were present at the concert today.

And then it happened, the very drama that everyone hid (or pretended that it did not exist).

Nayeon, being Nayeon, simply shouted out the words and waved her hand to someone in the audience:

- Mina's mom, I love you! – a smile from ear to ear, eyes shining, a glimpse at Mina, then a determined nod of the head (the nod is for the leader and the rest of the members who understood without words that something was about to happen). - Mina's mom, I ask for your blessing for Mina and me marriage!

Thunderous silence.

Everything is frozen.

The JeongJi were speechless.

SaMo applauded and cheered for Nayeon.

Dahyun silently smiled, feeling happy for her unnie, who had just told her yesterday that she was confessing to Mina unnie.

Tzuyu breathed out freely, “Finally, this drama has moved on.”

Mina almost fainted, she didn't expect such a confession from Nayeon.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and gaped in disbelief, all confidence shattered, dropping from 100% to 50%.

Nayeon, full of determination (with a loud beating heart, with a bright blush on her cheeks), continued:

- Mina's mom, please accept me as your daughter's girlfriend! Of course, I haven’t confessed properly yet, but I think it doesn’t make sense anymore. Mina, I'm not pushing you, everything should be decided by your heart, just don't delay the answer, okay? - turned to the stunned girl, smiled widely (although for some reason there were tears in her eyes), after which she added for the fans: - And now, the next song, Tzuyu, sound it for us.