Night opening

ONESHOT TWICE

It was at night, late at night, when normal people should already be sleeping and having a wonderful dream.

But their friend and eldest member was not a normal girl.

No, she's perfectly normal, but not now.

Especially now, when all her thoughts were filled with one of their own friends, who is now sleeping on her bed in her dorm.

They weren't lucky enough to stay overnight at Nayeon's, their eyes spoke clearly to each other when they met.

But they haven't seen Nayeon for a whole week, they miss her a lot.

Nayeon was away from Seoul for a whole week, leaving to film her own music video. The area where Nayeon left, as evil as it was, did not catch the Internet, and the telephone connection was problematic. Therefore, it was quite normal for the members who had not seen their older friend for a week to spend more time with her.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung secretly sighed again as Nayeon again said the same words from 10 minutes ago:

- Do you think Jihyo wanted to kiss me? Maybe she has long had such feelings for me, and I took it and laughed in response. How could I do this? Do you think she resents me?

- It all seemed to you, unnie. Your lips accidentally touched, - Jeongyeon assured her, no longer trying to dodge small pushes on her shoulder. She resigned herself.

- Jeongyeon-unnie, right, unnie – Chaeyoung nodded her head, hiding her yawn behind her palm. – You were just in a very close distance from each other, so when you turned your head, and Jihyo suddenly turned to you, it seemed to you that you were kissing – at the word “kiss”, Chaeyoung stuttered and blushed, then still feeling hot from her cheeks, she asked: - You are so convinced because you don't tell us something, unnie? Really – gasped, widening her eyes, moving closer to Nayeon, who was embarrassedly averting her eyes from them, – did you really kiss? Oh! - she whined as she felt a soft flick on her forehead from Jeongyeon's finger.

- Do not get fooled by her game, Chaeng - she reproached her, she said as sternly as possible: - Spread everything clean, unnie. I know that you moved away from us and talked about something. I suspect it's about the kiss. But after your dialogue, Jihyo was quite normal. No sign of embarrassment. Nayeon-unnie - seeing that she was silent, she decided to release a secret aegyo on her friend, who, having heard him, crossed herself.

- Never show it to our fans. Jeong, you're awful, - Nayeon mimicked her, giggling cutely at Chaeyoung's reaction to her friend.

- Hey! I trained for hours, there is nothing terrible here! - Jeongyeon weakly defended herself, turning to Chaeyoung for support, but Chaeyoung shook her head, barely holding back her laughter. – Unnie! Don't change the subject!

- Okay, okay, I understand - exhaled loudly, then completely turned to face the members, sat down closer, calling them to her, quietly, secretly said: - Jihyo is a very cool kisser.

- How do you ... - still not believing the words of her older friend, waiting for her to tell the truth.

Nayeon put on an important air, looked at them with a look of superiority, then called them even closer, and although there was no one else in Nayeon’s room except the three of them, JeongChae moved close to the girl, pricked up their ears:

Because we've been dating for a long time. And ... - she put her index finger to her lips, - you are the first to know this.

Jeongyeon laughed first, followed by laughter from Chaeyoung. They didn't believe what Nayeon said.

-If you don’t want to talk, we don’t force you, unnie, but when you tell the rest of the girls, think of something else, - Jeongyeon dismissed, still laughing, and began to rise from Nayeon’s bed, where the three of them were sitting.

- Yes, unnie, if you met, we would have known for a long time. You definitely couldn’t keep it a secret for a long time, you would have told us everything right away if Jihyo-unnie agreed, - the girl resolutely confirmed Jeongyeon’s words, stretching and walking out after Jeongyeon.

- Hey, I can keep secrets! Plus, Jihyo asked me not to speak! And as for our dialogue in the afternoon, it's about what she allowed to tell you while she tells Mina and Dahyun - Nayeon was shocked that her friends did not believe her, as proof, she quickly dialed the leader's number and when she raised phone, complained loudly: - Baby, they don't believe me! Tell them, tell them we're dating...

JeongChae paused their departure, staring at the phone in Nayeon's hand in disbelief and heard Jihyo's shy voice in disbelief:

- It 's true, we've been dating for half a year, forgive us for hiding for so long.

“True, true, Chaeng,” Dahyun happily picked up, after which Mina’s voice sounded calmly:

- Nayeon-unnie, told the truth, girls. Jihyo just told us and now she wanted to call Nayeon-unnie to tell everyone else.

- Baby, I'm waiting for you here, come, I decided to tell everyone about us today.

- But now it's four o'clock in the morning, and we have to get up in two hours, and I haven't gone to bed yet. Maybe we'll meet later... Hey baby, can you hear me? Hyo ...

“Nayeon-unnie,” instead of Jihyo’s voice, Mina answered, her tone was a little nervous, “you better be here now…”

“Nayeon-unnie, come here quickly, Jihyo-unnie is crying,” Dahyun said in a whisper as she hung up the phone.

- Unnie, immediately to her and apologize! scolded and gave the order to Jeongyeon, helping her quickly get dressed and almost forcefully drag her out of the house, put her in the car, sit next to her herself, holding her hand. - You can’t even confess properly, you have to ruin everything at the end, - Jeongyeon muttered, carefully her friend’s cold palm, while, on the other hand, Chaeyoung tried to make up some strange joke.

Thinking about what she just heard, Jeongyeon decided later, now her concern was to deliver her naughty older friend to Jihyo's dorm to make up with her girlfriend, who is also her best friend and the leader of their "gang".

After all, in two hours they will perform on stage and everyone should be in a great mood.