Tzuyu's confession

ONESHOT TWICE

Im Nayeon caused problems for them again - this is what was written in their general chat as soon as all the girls woke up in the morning.

JiHyo, their leader who wrote this, was now in the living room with the TV , but not really delving into the show she was watching before.

The girls, except for the mentioned “Im Nayeon”, after a few minutes, were all on the couch, yawning, but with phones in hand and ready to listen to complaints from JiHyo.

Surprisingly, today no one except Nayeon had an individual schedule, they were free.

Jeongyeon (sitting next to the leader, hugging her shoulders reassuringly, prepared to listen):

- JiHyo, what did Nabong do this time ?

- She blurted something on Vlive again ? - Sana quickly checking her phone for messages from the site she voiced, usually a reminder comes up about which of the girls is in live communication with the fans, but nothing appeared on the screen. - Or not, - the girl shrugged, settling herself comfortably on the couch, her legs tucked under her.

- It seems to me that unnie already managed to spoil a lot of things yesterday, - Momo said sweetly yawning, comfortably resting her head on Mina's kindly substituted shoulder. – Nayeon-unnie, didn’t write anything to me.

- If this isn't a spoiler, then what is? Maybe she said something related to other groups, accidentally insulting - she didn’t hear the voice from the leader, Dahyun began to speculate, but at the last word, she quickly waved her hands, blushing brightly with embarrassment when everyone looked at her. – No, no, Nayeon-unnie is too careful in such statements.

-It's much easier, girls,- JiHyo sighed as she looked at each of the members. - Our Nayeon-unnie has fallen in love—a collective sigh from them, knowing full well where their leader is leading—and today she screamed it at the top of her lungs in front of the dorm of her prejudice. The company of that girl is now meeting with the director, Nayeon is present at the meeting.

- Who this time? Do we know her? - Sana asked, listing in her mind everyone who might like her older friend.

- Someone from the new ones, who just debuted, - JiHyo spread her hands, looking at her phone. - I don't know her name.

- Newcomers? - Chaeyoung asked, she began to type K-pop girl groups on the Internet, in the first search engine, what she wanted to know immediately appeared. – Look, only 5 girl groups debuted recently – showed everyone the list of groups, and then found everyone by name and also showed her members.

- Hmm, out of those I see here, Nabong could only choose this one and that one, - Jeongyeon said while looking thoughtfully at the profile of the girls. - But knowing the tastes of our unnie, I can’t say anything.

- Argh , it would be better if Im Nayeon fell in love with one of us! - JiHyo yelled as she raised her hands. - It would be easier, and no problem!

- Indeed, it would be easier - Mina said quietly, looking at her nails, noticing that some nails need to be touched up, otherwise the varnish is already peeling off. - That way we would know who hurt Nayeon-chan and we could figure it out without outside help.

- Mina-unnie is right, I completely agree with her, - Tzuyu agreed , covering from a yawn. - But, you know, unnie, Nayeon-unnie has already confessed her love to us, but she has always been rejected. Especially from MiMoSa. She then herself said that she despaired of proving her sincere intentions to them.

- Yes,-  MiMoSa whispered feeling guilty , - but at that time Nayeon-unnie often fell in love, then it was easy to understand that she was not serious! In addition, they always saw her as an older sister, and not a lover! they justified.

- But how can you not fall in love with the cheerful, kind, sweet Nayeon-unnie! She is full of charm and has such a positive aura! She just can't be denied! Any girl would be happy if Im Nayeon loved her! - hotly proved her position Tzuyu , which surprised her members a lot.

- Tzuyu,-  Dahyun called out softly as she placed her hand on the tall girl’s shoulder, - do you want to be that girl? – in voice only one kindness and no condemnation.

Tzuyu blushed as she realized that she had spoken what she had kept in her heart for a long time. She only had the courage to nod weakly, but that was enough to send the dorm into chaos.

When Nayeon returned after the intelligible part from the director

... about her "before you scream about your feelings, make sure that you know the hostel of your beloved correctly, and also make sure that she knows you, and will not call her manager, saying in a trembling voice: I am being pursued by a stalker " ...

in the dorms, she was greeted with silence from the girls and their wary looks in her direction as she tried to hug their maknae and complain to her about the injustice.

- Your looks are frightening, girls - finally after 15 minutes of such staring, said Nayeon, deciding to finally step back from Tzuyu , freeing her from her embrace.

The room immediately became less tense, but as Nayeon spoke,

- Tzuyu , do you want to go eat ice cream with me?

how this depressing atmosphere hung in the room again, and all the desire to go somewhere was gone.

- What's wrong with you? I'm not going to eat Tzuyu instead of ice cream! Don't look at me so weird!

- Sorry, Nayeon-unnie, but today I can’t go with you, Chaeyoung and Dahyun-unnie have already asked to go somewhere with them, - Tzuyu’s calm voice answered amid this unsweating tension .

- Ah, it's okay, Tzuyu , next time then, - Nayeon smiled at her, looking fondly at the tallest maknae. - You are so cute today, I really like your new hairstyle. Pigtails suit you very well, - Nayeon complimented, smiling brightly, noticing the faint blush of embarrassment from the praise on the girl’s cheeks.

But the smile quickly disappeared, as soon as she turned around and looked in the direction of Mina, Nayeon wanted to ask her about the portable wi - fi , but she simply could not, the question hung in the air. All the members looked at her sternly and displeasedly, pursing their lips.

- Sorry! - Nayeon suddenly shouted, frightening the girls with her loud voice, they seemed to wake up, smile, they wanted to say something, but Nayeon did not finish, so she raised her hand to stop their attempt to talk: - Have respect for your unnie! You hurt me right in the heart! I don't understand what I did wrong, so I can't justify myself!

- You were screaming at some girl about your feelings,- Jeongyeon tried to laugh it off, but seeing the serious expression on her friend’s face, she apologized. - Sorry, unnie.

- Now I'm not talking about why I was called to the company, I'm talking about why I get a cold welcome from you when I returned home? - resting her hands on her hips, she demanded an answer, forbidding her heart to tremble and melt from pouting SaMiDaChaeng lips . - You, - she pointed at them, - isn't a fair welcome, and I'm not in the mood to give up so easily right now.

- Sorry unnie, we didn’t mean to react like that, we just didn’t expect Tz …- Chaeyeon’s mouth was covered with Dahyun and Tzuyu ’s hand, the latter even nervously laughing, glancing at Nayeon, hoping that she didn’t catch the last letters in the sentence.

- What does Tzuyu have to do with it ? What is Chaeng talking about, baby? - she said to the maknae, who shrugged, holding herself back from the truth.

- Nothing, unnie, don't focus on it. Better tell me what happened this morning - the attempt to change the subject was not successful, Nayeon frowned deeper, looked offendedly at the girls.

- It’s better to tell you now, otherwise it will be too late in a minute, - she asked, biting her lower lip, trying not to burst into tears.

- Nayeon - unnie , it's really not that important, don't be upset - JiHyo hurried to assure her, coming closer to her older friend, but she pulled away.

- It's important, everything that concerns you is important to me. Why are you hiding from me? – the first glimpse of tears became visible in the eyes of the older unnie, all the younger ones were alarmed, they did not like to see such a sad Nayeon.

- I told them I'm in love with you, Nayeon-unnie! - Tzuyu decided to confess for the second time in a day . She saw what it was leading to, so she said.

All 8 pairs of eyes looked at Nayeon's reaction. The hostel was incredibly quiet, only breathing was heard.

After 2 minutes of silence, Nayeon relaxed, smiled, wiped away tears from her eyes, exhaled freely and said:

- Oh, you were silent about this, so Tzuyu 's feelings are not a secret for me! Really, baby?

With just her question to Tzuyu smiling with happiness , Nayeon threw the entire dorm into chaos.

- Tzuyu confessed to me this morning, so in order not to wake you up, I went out, turned behind our dorm and shouted with happiness! Who knew that the building in front of which I will pour out my feelings will turn out to be a dorm for a new girl group - after loud laughter from Nayeon and an embarrassed giggle from Tzuyu , the eldest confessed to the others.

- Excuse me, unnie, Chaengie , I wanted to wait for Nayeon-unnie from the company to report the news, but... - then everyone understood without words, looking at the leader.