Drabble - Popadanets (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

Any manga or hit story starts the same way, only the acting and the power of the characters change.
No matter how trite it may sound, but I also “got caught” in such a game, although I myself have never played it.
Yes, you are not mistaken, everything is like everyone else:
opening my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar place, the sky is covered with black dust, the suffocating smell of sulfur penetrates my lungs, I hear terrible screaming sounds somewhere not far from me.
I don't want to turn my head.
I do not want to see.
I don't want to, but I still turn around and look.
Directly behind me, 10 paces from where I was lying, a black dragon was spewing flames of terrifying proportions. A muscular guy with long silver hair, dressed in samurai clothes, brandishes a sword and shouts in some incomprehensible language. Behind the dragon, another guy, hair the color of ripe cherries, the height of 1 guy, dressed in a magic robe, connects several runes, forming a wide circle. Closer to me, literally shielding me from the dragon's attacks, stands a girl in knightly armor, her light ash-colored hair gathered in a bun, she holds a shield in front of her with the emblem of a holy knight.
And why am I lying, was I hurt?
First I need to understand that I am “who”, a girl or (God forbid!) a guy.
With apprehension, I begin to slowly check my “body”.
First, the chest.
Where the hell did my good eyesight go?!
You must squint.
So, hmm, great, I see, two mounds, small (damn, I couldn’t “be reborn with awesome s” in any way!)
Tight stomach, I can see my navel (uh, stop, where are my clothes! Am I lying ?!)
I d my hand on the ground, grimacing from the fragments that cut into the skin, groping for something like glasses.
Probably mine.
I put it on the bridge of my nose, adapted it under my eyes, my vision returned (more or less, if something is normally visible due to broken glass).
So, great news - I'm in clothes! Old-fashioned junk, some kind of tunic (I saw something similar in the Amazon series), tight khaki trousers, terribly uncomfortable sandals. On the right thigh is a holster, as I understand it, for a knife. What else? Hmm, in the " pocket" is something like an amulet with strange hieroglyphs.
The second news is that I am not injured (I have not felt and do not feel a visual wound anywhere).
Third news - maybe not news, but damn it, my bodyguard's ...
Yep, you get the idea. Ahem.
By the way, my defender just turned to face me.
Damn it, I'm in the right place guys! Fabulous! Refined beauty with aristocratic style. Slightly slanting eyes, black with a silver speck, scarlet lips, sharp teeth... stop... stop... stop...
A vampire?!
No no no.
There is no vampire in my world! Yes, she will bite me when we have !
- Stop staring at my , get up and fight! If you defeat this dragon in 5 minutes, you deserve a reward tonight, wife.
Oh, don't tell me this y she-devil is my wife?!
Vampire, what difference does it make, the main thing is to look at this toned body with a second size with pointed s that beckon me through the thin fabric of the cape.
I'm drooling, I want to try them!
So, in order to enjoy a chic evening, I need to defeat this dragon, then okay, I'll do it.
From the very first try!
Exactly!

She jumped up, winked at her wife, pulled out a long sword that had taken it from nowhere, and rushed at full speed towards the furious dragon.
I flew on the wings of excitement, jumping over unnecessary obstacles, brandishing a sword (and it was not easy), then I found myself in front of a dragon, shouting:
- Get out of the way, you scaly muzzle! Today you are my lunch! - jumped right into the open fire-breathing mouth.
A little to the side, jumping away from the flame with lightning speed, two guys looked sideways at the grinning girl:
- What did you promise this time, Mina?
- An amazing night in bed.
- And she fell for it? Again?
- Yeah.
- But no mating season...
- Of course not, it just needed to be motivated. And the word “”, in whatever context it sounds, always heals wounds and my sweet wife Nayeon rushes to kill!
- You're a terrible girl, Mina.
- Yes, I know. Oh, look, she did it - pointed to the contented wife, covered from head to toe in soot, and the erupted dragon lying beside her. - Excuse me, but I need to pick up the trophy - gracefully went down, slowly went to meet the running girl.
All the best to her as always – clapping from afar, watching Nayoung proudly hand over the golden pearl trophy and looking at Mina expectantly.
- When I see such a look from the "bunny" I want to challenge Mina, but ...
- You know you can never beat her. Nobody can.
"You're right," agreed the samurai, adjusting his swords at his hip and descending the hillside that had been formed by the dragon's attacks, he got close enough to hear the mournful:
- Why can't you deliver what you promised now? Well, please, kiss at least on the cheek.
- No - cold and indifferent from Mina, who, since the moment of killing the dragon, has been looking at a pearl the size of a pea. - Strange, I thought he would weigh more. This piece of metal won't add any money to my wallet at all.
- I will kill the same number of dragons, only if you kiss me - she stamped her foot, then grimaced from the pain in her legs, whined plaintively: - Mina, it hurts me, kiss, kiss me - pouted, made puppy eyes, looked intently at the vampire.
- There were plenty of kisses for today - Mina cut off, not succumbing to provocation, turned around sharply, rummaged through her pants, took out a map, marked the place where they stood with a “cross”, then carefully studied the further journey. “Excellent, another dragon is close here, we’ll have time by the evening.” Bunny, he will be completely yours, we will not help you.
“I’m not going anywhere,” Nayeon said stubbornly, crossing her arms over her chest. “And I won’t fight anyone until you,” pointing to a disgruntled Mina, “do your part of the deal.”
“Eh, damn it, turn away,” she ordered the guys when they obeyed, leaned over Nayeon and quickly pecked her cheek. - Satisfied?
“No, not a bit,” Nayeon muttered, looking at the vampire girl from under her brows, kiss for real.
The vampire in this game was surprisingly shy and indecisive.
Really, the way she kissed me is called a kiss?!
Or, she can't...wait...oh, so that's the thing...hee hee hee.
Now it's my turn to show myself, come on, Nayeon go ahead, an amazing night is waiting for you!
She pulled her close to her, pressing her lips hard with her hungry kiss.
“That’s right, now you can go fight!” Nayeon shouted, laughing, dragging the sword on the ground, she went forward.
What happened next, you can guess, because, as in any fairy tale, there is only a happy ending.
If you want to know if I got my "amazing night" with a vampire, hehe, the story is silent, but in secret, I'll tell you: she begged me to continue the next morning.