Drabble - Interest

ONESHOT TWICE

I wonder what it's like to fall in love with you, my stranger?

Fall in love with a girl?

Will it be different from meeting a guy or will you be just as nervous?

Maybe try and find out?

Who should I choose?

Next to me are only those who are closest, those whom I consider family.

Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, JiHyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

They are my family.

I don’t deny that as the awareness of “family ties” came, I fell in love with them.

I found something that made my heart flutter, and I blushed, holding back my impulse.

Innocent love.

Without a hint of seriousness.

Now I see them as my sisters, without whom life would be boring and empty.

Hm.

So, knowing my character, it is very difficult for me to get closer to someone, so falling in love...

Who should you turn your attention to?

**

For a whole week, Nayeon walked around with a thoughtful expression on her face, answering all questions only:

- Yes, nothing special.

But the girls saw how each time their older friend became more restless and gloomier.

And her constant strange glances in their direction.

- Which of you will go and find out everything? – JiHyo asked looking at the members gathered in the room.

- If you think logically, you can’t find a better person than Dahyun or Mina. Because she will be embarrassed by others.

- She’s not shy about me, - Jeongyeon disagreed with Momo’s opinion. – Nabong always shares his experiences with me.

- Apparently she has such a secret now that she can’t just come up to you and say, Jeongyeon-unnie. Therefore, we immediately assume who can find out everything right away, - Tzuyu said simply, putting everything in its place.

- I understand, but it’s strange why Nabong avoids this topic with me. I think let Minari go. Her calm nature will help her speak out.

- And I think I should go and ask Dahyun-unnie, - Sana raised her hand, sitting closer to Momo and hugging her waist.

- We need to decide quickly, I see unnie leaving the room, - Chaeyoung said, responding to Nayeon’s smile with her own wide smile.

- Sana, - Nayeon called, approaching them, waving her hand, calling them to her, - you’re not busy right now, I want to discuss something with you.

- I’m always free for you, Nayeon-unnie, - hastily running up to her, smiling softly at her.

- Is it true? Glad to hear. Girls, I’ll steal Sana from you, we’ll be back in the evening. Bye.

- Nabongie! Where are you going? – asked Jeongyeon.

- I’ll take her to where she wanted to go, - Nayeon answered mysteriously, intertwining her fingers with hers, waving her hands in the air.

- It doesn’t matter where, the main thing is that I’m with you, Nayeon-unnie, - Sana’s voice sounded sweetly, her eyes shone with happiness, her heart overflowed with tenderness and embarrassment.

- So it’s decided who will ask, - the leader laughed awkwardly, exchanging glances with the others. - Now we just have to wait for Sana to give us the reason for this unnie’s behavior.

**

They came to Sana's favorite place, where usually there were only a couple of people there. Only Nayeon knew about the cafe, because at one time, when they had just begun their acquaintance, Sana wanted to attract the attention of her older friend to herself. She came up with a brilliant idea:

Secret date with Nayeon-chan.

Yes, Sana considered every trip to a cafe a date. She liked the attention from Nayeon. The hour spent with her older friend inspired her for the whole week, she beamed with happiness.

And now, walking arm in arm, Sana waited with trepidation for her arrival, imagining the upcoming conversation. Whatever NaYeon said, Sana listened attentively, even if the girl was silent, it was still pleasant to listen to.

They sat down at a table, ordered food, and while they were waiting for her, Sana saw that her older friend was fidgeting and looking at her, trying to ask something, but did not dare.

- Unnie, is there something you want to know from me? Is that why you invited me with you? - Sana asked softly, extending her hand and placing it on Nayeon’s restlessly drumming fingers on the table, calming them down.

- Well, yes, it’s just somehow awkward to ask, - Nayeon said, stuttering a little, looking away to the side.

- If you can’t say it out loud, write it down, - Sana suggested a way out of the situation, still smiling softly at her.

- Um, let’s eat first, - Nayeon said hesitantly, smiling at the waitress who was putting the ordered food on the table.

They talked about various topics, never brought up the “dangling issue”, only when they were already leaving the place, NaYoung politely (a rare occurrence) opened the doors for Sana, holding them until she passed. Or, it protected her from a car that was speeding along the road and almost ran over the pedestrian sidewalk.

In general, by the time they reached home, Sana’s heart was trembling with love for Nayeon, or rather, feelings flared up with renewed vigor.

Already almost near home, NaYeon suddenly stopped her, looking decisively into her eyes, and asked (at that moment Sanya thought they were filming a scene from a romantic film, where the main character confesses his eternal love to the heroine):

- Sana, have you ever fallen in love with a girl? Romantically, NaYoung quickly added, blushing with embarrassment.

All expectations of confessions were shattered by what she heard; Sanya had to make every effort not to give herself away. After a short silence (a couple of seconds), the girl smiled, nodding, perfectly aware of who she meant when she said:

- Yes, it was like that.

- Is it true? – NaYoung fired up with the answer, taking a step closer, entering Sana’s personal space. - And what is it like to love a girl?

- It’s the same as falling in love with a guy, - she shrugged, allowing Nayeon to get closer.

-Have you kissed girls? - a timid, uncertain question.

- No, but I imagined it many times, - Sana admitted honestly, involuntarily looking at her older friend’s lips, restraining her impulse to take the wrong step and ruin everything.

- Hmm, I see. Listen, Sana, - Nayeon whispered thoughtfully, touching her body with Sana’s, - can I kiss you?

Sana was so shocked by the question that she could only nod, and immediately felt Nayeon's lips on her lips. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest.

**

Kissing a girl turned out to be more pleasant than I thought. Sana’s lips are so soft, and the kiss itself turned out to be gentle – Nayeon thought, touching her finger to her lips, lying in her bed and watching various funny videos with animals. - I want to kiss the girl again. Maybe ask Sana, will she agree? No, it’s probably not worth it, otherwise it could ruin the friendship. And yet, besides her, I have no one to ask. Do I have the right to ask this?

**

- Tell me, Sana-unnie, we are all paying attention, - JiHyo asked, sitting comfortably in a semicircle with the rest of the girls, looking at Sana sitting in the center (where she was seated).

- Nayeon-unnie wants to fall in love, - Sana began, fidgeting in place, looking anywhere but at her friends, not knowing how to present the shocking news.

- Oh, to fall in love, - said Jeongyeon, pressing her hands to her reddened cheeks.

- Does she have anyone in mind?

- Does she like someone?

- Or maybe she has already fallen in love?

They bombarded Sana with questions, who was silent for some time, and when it became quieter around, she added:

- To a girl.

- What kind of girl? Unnie, what are you talking about? – the thunderous news caused a completely different reaction than what Sana expected from them.

Realizing that she would have to repeat it, the girl looked at Mina, looking for her understanding of what was happening. Mina couldn't help her, because she just froze in place, staring ahead.

-Nayeon-unnie asked me about what it’s like to fall in love with a girl and whether I have someone I love, - Sana quickly babbled, almost swallowing her words.

Silence.

1, 2 – Sana counted in her head, not counting to three, she heard a loud exclamation from everyone, but of course JiHyo’s voice was drowned out.

- What?!

Sanya had to retell everything from the very beginning to the end, but when it came to the kiss, or rather the request for a kiss, she faltered, afraid to hear not only screams.

- Sana, tell it like it is, - Momo pushed to continue, still not believing what she was hearing.

- Well... - Sana drawled, again not looking at them, - Nayeon-unnie asked me to fulfill her request... - then added in a half-whisper (I had to prick up my ears to hear): - She kissed me on the lips.

- She…

- … you…

- Oh, you mean that you...

- Kissed?! – again the loudest voice was JiHyo’s voice.

Sana nodded, blushing embarrassedly.

- So, what is next? After the kiss? Did Nayeon-chan like it? – after silence from recognition, Mina’s voice sounded.

- I don’t know, she quickly changed the topic, we said goodbye. I don't know, maybe she didn't like it. Maybe she finally realized that she likes guys better. I don't know…

- Hey, unnie, don’t crush our hopes with your words, - Dahyun and Chaeyoung protested in unison, Tzuyu only agreed, smiling shyly at her older friends. - Let me at least dream tonight that we can confess our feelings to Nayeon-unnie and get it reciprocated.

- Now I’m incredibly curious about how Nabong felt when she kissed Satang, - Momo voiced the thoughts of everyone present, pulling the phone towards her and starting to dial unnie’s number, but was quickly stopped by Jeongyeon’s hand.

- It is too early. Let's ask her tomorrow, as if by chance.

- Yes, Jeongyeon-unnie is right, - agreed Tzuyu, who had been silent until now, - she needs to sleep with the thought of kissing Sana-unnie. Tomorrow, Nayeon-unnie will decide and maybe tell us.