Feeling (SaMo AU)

ONESHOT TWICE

“Momo, I can’t do that anymore. I can’t hide my true feelings.”

« I do not understand…”

« I love you, I really love you.”

« Sana ...”

“I understand that this love is not destined to be, but I know that you also feel something for me. Do you, like me, love me?”

« Sorry, Sana.”

“I want more than kisses. It's not enough for me. Momo, tell me what you really feel for me?”

“I ... I don't love you that way. Sorry.”

**

A few days have passed since that night in an empty room. And during these days, Sana never came to me and kissed me.

She began to avoid me.

No, we still talked, talked about different topics, slept in the same bed, but that’s not what worries me.

She has never kissed me in all these days.

I didn’t say that she loves.

She didn’t say she wants to be with me.

Never.

Maybe this is better, since I myself do not know what to answer her feelings. But I am a little unnerved by our new relationship. I do not know how to return to what was before, before that first kiss.

Another week passed, as if we had returned to those relations where “sisterly” feelings should be present. But with new relationships came new acquaintances. And frankly, I do not like the situation that has developed today.

We usually go to school together. And this path from home to school is the most special for me. These 15 minutes they completely belong to me. Sana was completely mine at that moment. And honestly, lately I began to cherish them. Indeed, in 15 minutes I can regain confidence in her true feelings. I know that Sana still loves me. And no matter how selfish it sounds, but I like it.

But everything has changed.

Some new friend Sana began to walk with us, whom they met at the party she went to a week ago.

Mirika.

What a strange name?

It does not suit her at all. And how can Sana communicate with this pompous and selfish girl? What does she see in this white hair to the shoulder blades and in a loud laugh? Why do her eyes look at her with such attention and curiosity? Why does she really glow when she pronounces the name of her new friend?

And most importantly, why do I care about how my best friend reacts to Mirika?!

**

« Where were you? Why did you return home so late, the girls and I waited for you until 20.00, and now it is half past twelve? « By the time Sana returned home, the rest of her housemates went to bed, while Momo herself could not fall asleep, not knowing what was happening to her.

« Blabbed with Mirika, and did not notice how time flew by.”

« What could you talk about until the night? You have become like spilling water. Together all the time. Go to school together, after school, too, all your free time you are with her.”

“What are you doing, Momo? Aren't you glad I got a new girlfriend?”

“I'm glad, but it seems to me that Mirika is too sticky for you.”

« We have a lot in common and I'm interested in it. If you talked to her a little, you would also find a good friend in her face. If you want, can I arrange your meeting? We're going on a date tomorrow ...”

« Date ?! Sana, but you said that you were just friends.”

« Friends also go on a date.”

« You and I did not go ...”

“We went with you like neighbors. And then I behaved very stupidly, I thought that I could arrange a romantic date with the girl I love. But in the end, it turned out that the girl was not my favorite. She's just my best friend, almost a sister.”

« Sana ...”

“I respect your desires, Momo. You wanted to go back to the beginning, please, now we are just the best friends. And do not be jealous of Mirika.”

« I'm not jealous!”

“Best friends don't need to be jealous. See you in the morning. Good night.”

« Sana!” Momo called in surprise, realizing what Sana had just said. “Won't you sleep with me?”

« I’ll sleep on the couch. Mirika will call, but I don’t want to wake you up with our conversations.”

**

What did I want?

Did I want this?

Did I really just want to stay with Sana as my best friends, housemates? Yes, maybe I don’t know.

But in any case, my desire came true.

Neighbors who rarely see each other at home, even less often at school, are best friends who communicate little, and talk to a minimum.

I miss her so much.

Maybe I should try to talk to her about that night?

And what will I say?

I have changed my mind?

No, no, that won't do. Sana so simply will not believe my words.

Then what to do?

How to bring back our special relationship?

**

“I won’t be home for the next week,” Sana said, as if in passing.

« Why? Mina asked, laying food on a plate. Momo also looked curiously at the girl.

« Mirika invited to stay in her country house. And since we have a small vacation due to problems at school, I agreed.

“Is someone else going with you?”

« No. Only the two of us.”

“Oh, so this party will only be for you alone!” Nayeon , going into the kitchen, sitting next to Mina and grabbing a piece of meat from her plate. Mina hit her hand playfully, and then, seeing the pout expression on her older friend's face, leaned forward and quickly kissed her nose. « In recent times, you behave like a couple in loves. When will we see her?”

« Immediately, as we return. I promise, Nabongs « Sana did not even deny that they are "a couple in love." « Okay, that's all. Thanks for the meal, Minari, you're a great cook. We are so lucky that at least one of us knows how to cook in our house.”

« Where are you going?”

“We agreed to meet Mirika at the playground,” Sana said, ignoring Momo’s wariness. “We will stay there quite a bit.” I will be back no later than 22:00pm.”

“If you do not return to this time, you will be left without tasty snacks and a computer until the end of the week,” Nayeon warned her, all attention was focused on the food fork that Mina fed her.

“Don’t worry, mother, I will be on time,” Sana joked, walking past the girls and kissing the top of Nayeon, hugging Mina by the shoulders, and just ignoring Momo, she left the kitchen.

**

All the week that Sana was not with me, my head hurt. More precisely, the pain was unbearably sim. I could not sleep, and a piece of food in my throat did not climb. She was still annoyed at all, the girls began to shun me, glancing askance, and not daring to ask what was the matter.

The only thought that was spinning in my head:

A week.

Together.

Couples in love.

I did not like, really did not like this arrangement of affairs. I was not happy that all the attention, which belonged only to me alone, was stolen, depriving everything that was expensive and loved.

Mirika.

The name has become hated.

The face has become hated.

The desire to return became stronger, and at the end of the week, I was completely sure what kind of feelings I feel for San. Introspection in the form of strange dreams with the participation of a neighbor, and what exactly I do with her body, was clearly and clearly shown.

SMS has arrived « I'm already driving up. See you soon, Momo.”

I didn’t want to wait at home, I went outside, sat on a bench, and began to peer out onto the roadway, waiting. Today I decided to be brave, and the first to take a step towards a meeting to my newfound happiness.

**

« Momo! « joyfully shouting her name, her best friend ran to her with all her legs. Only seeing her so close, I was able to again feel alive. She's nearby. She's back. Now I won’t let her go. Never. « Hi. Have you been waiting long?

« For three whole weeks.”

« Ha ha ha, Momoring, we didn’t see each other for only a week, I only left for 1 week.”

“For me, exactly three weeks have passed since that night when I did not see you.”

« We saw each other ...”

« Ever since I refused you, I, as if lost in the darkness of the tunnel, and could not get out. Everyone tried to find herself, called you, but you did not respond.”

“I was with you all the time.”

« No. You spent time with Mirika. And I myself am to blame for everything. Deserved such an attitude.”

“Let's go to the house, Momo,” Sana persistently began to drag her, and with a very pleased look.

« Wait, I want to tell you ... « until she lost confidence, Momo tried to say the most important thing.

“You talk too much, friend. Let's go, don’t stop « Sana persistently nudged her in the back, forcing her to take steps to the house.

« Listen to me! « in desperation, Momo raised her voice, abutting, making an attempt to turn her face to the girl.

« What are you stubborn? Listen when I speak! Lively in the house, in your room!”

« What for? Why are you interrupting me all the time? I'm trying to tell you that ...”

« And I'm trying to kiss you! But not on the street?! I don’t want everyone to see our connection « the last word she purred into Momo’s ear, clinging to her whole body. “All these weeks I have had one dream, and I want to make it come true.”

« Sana ...”

« Immediately!”