Vanilla (SaMo)

ONESHOT TWICE

This is the story of the sequel to ch32 Chocolate (Sana)

 

Really , I could not think about the cake in advance and buy all the ingredients for it , instead of the fact that right now , on the eve of the New Year , when all the shops crammedlatecomers people go there to shop?

15 minutes walk to the store, this thought came to Sana very often.

She could have stayed at home, curled up on the couch , hugging her puppy Chewie with one hand , and pressing the remote control with the other hand in search of some New Year's movie .

Of course, she could have spent this holiday not so lonely , accept the invitation of her parents and come to them.

But , while she was deciding whether to go or not, the day of the holiday came .

There was also an option to call your friends and nicely ask to visit them, but again , work and a slow decision led to where she was now .

In stores, surrounded by people pushing past her , to the counters in order to have time to buy exactly that product.

Her eyes were tortured looking for the right ingredient , which was not enough on the list for the future cake. Extract , essence or even a jar of peppers - also suitable . While she was looking forvanilla in her basket were more little treats for her puppy Chewie.

Coming out of another store, not finding what she was looking for (the shelves were empty or someone had time to buy the last two in front of her eyes ), Sana hoped for another store. The store,which was standing in front of her chocolate shop, a sweet called " Spice Peach." The mistress of a small shop always been cordial to her ( if you confess honestly , the Sana it really liked ).

Slightly blushing about yourself , Sana tried not to think about how much time it there accidentally dropped in .

Or how many times she exchanged words with Momo while the girl was looking for the right spices .

Sana has tried many times to invite the beautiful and kind Momo to dinner or a movie , or just somewhere to go for a walk . But stepping into the " Spice Peach" all thoughts miraculously casedisappeared , appeared only after the fact, like she was returning to his work .

Coming home Sanaa wondered about was whether the ring on the finger of Momo or say whether the girl that there Is at her boyfriend. She even discussed this with her puppy Chewie, usually notfinding an answer, she fell asleep in frustrated feelings .

I 'll find out tomorrow , Sana thought, but ... so she thought many, many times.

Sana came to the store, skipping leaving the buyer , it is a little upset that, that does not see the familiar girl behind the cash register. She went into the store, her eyes just as hooked on the shelf withspices , destined for baking. Thinking briefly, Sana reached out and took the vanilla from the shelf. She was just about to go to the checkout when she heard Momo's cheerful voice:

- ... nice again you see , come more .

She abruptly turned, just not wring his neck , her frowning expression face , instantly turned into a smile. The smile became even wider, when their eyes met , and in the eyes of Momo came the recognition :

- Sana. It's great to see you again . Come here - I called closer to you, and then drew attention to the buyer , who pushed closer to the counter ( before Sana herself ). - Now I will serve this dear gentleman and then we can talk.

Sana replied la on her enthusiasm shy smile and slightly them nod their heads .

The elderly gentleman of which was speech , smiled Ca n e and Momo , when San liked to the counter:

- Excuse me , young lady , how you think , what kind of a special blend of coffee to buy for my wife .

Momo kindly began to offer options, after 5-7 minutes the man left the store loaded with a bag of coffee, tea and a can of candy .

- Thank you, happy new year .

- You too happy New Year - said goodbye to the girls , cute giggle, meeting views .

They remained alone , after the last visitor left .

Sana blushed when she noticed what position they were in. If not for the counter behind which Momo was standing, then Sana would be practically in the arms of the girl.
Momo, as if not noticing Sana's awkward silence, began to cheerfully ask her about how Christmas was, how her puppy is doing, and how her mother is doing. With a growing sense of embarrassment and anxiety, Sana realized that although she knew little about Momo, Momo, on the other hand, knew almost everything about her.
How did it happen?
The two chatted amiably for a while, until Momo pointed out what Sana had planned for the evening. An embarrassed Sana told Momo about her movie night alone.
“I’m just like you, Sana. Also a lonely evening.
To be honest, Sana was surprised by Momo's response. She did not expect that she also plans to spend the evening alone.
Here's your chance to invite her. Come on, Sana, go for it! - flashed through my thoughts when Sana heard the question:
- How do you look at how to combine our lonely evenings into one? - my heart was beating faster in my chest, Sana could not find how to answer correctly.
And as soon as she began to formulate the words in the correct answer, their intimate meeting was interrupted by buyers, opening the doors.
- Consider your answer for now, Sana, I'll come a little later - flashed her eyes, said Momo, walking around the counter, deliberately walking close to her to new customers.
Sana blinked, dazed, trying to get her brain back to normal. She accidentally looked out of the shop window, began to observe pedestrians, when one familiar face caught her attention.
Oh, so this is the girl who ...

Suddenly, Sana's mind came to life, but in an unexpected direction, and she rushed out the door. She didn't even notice Momo's shocked expression in such a rush.
Running down the snow-covered street, still clutching a can of vanilla pods she hadn’t paid for yet, Sana ran to the girl who had just walked past the window and grabbed her hand.
- Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you - I quickly asked the girl for forgiveness, when she turned around in amazement, looked at Sana in bewilderment. Sana released her hand, smiled sweetly, confirming to herself that she was not mistaken. In front of her, there really was the same girl, the last customer, who bought chocolate in the shape of a heart. - It's just that I noticed you, and ... is this the girl you wanted to propose to? - after the question, Sana began to chatter, fearing that she had misunderstood the situation: - Sorry to interfere in your affairs, maybe this is not the right girl, maybe she turned you down ...
- Ha ha ha, how can I refuse Chaeng, especially after such a delicious chocolate that she brought - another girl laughed and quickly calmed Sana down, hugging Chengi around the waist.
“I’m glad, I’m so happy for you,” Sana smiled happily, “I’m sorry again, I don’t know why I ran after you ...
- Happy New Year. We will definitely come to you for new purchases - the girls said goodbye, suddenly hugging Sana. Sana hugged back, stared at the backs removing for a long time, and then gasped: - Momo!
Sighing, Sana wanted to hit herself over the head with the can and thus end her suffering ... but instead returned to the store with a shy expression on her face and the accidentally stolen can held high like a white flag.

Momo didn't look in her direction, even though the store was currently empty. Slightly taken aback during the apology, Sana stopped and looked closely.
Momo pouted and frowned, slamming the drawers and cabinet door with a little more force than necessary, looking awfully busy doing almost nothing if Sana was right. Impulsively, Sana turned her head slightly to look out the window, where she could barely make out where she was standing. The faint outline of a hand on the glass, quickly disappearing as the heat that created it disappeared, leaving only the winter chill of the glass.
Suddenly, a more confident Sana went to the counter and set the can down, smiling all the time at the obviously upset girl in front of her.
“I’m stupid,” she said with a grin. “I completely forgot I was holding this. I am sorry for that. "
Momo didn’t look up, but she muttered something that Sana couldn’t make out.
“Anyway, about what you suggested…” Sana began, leaning forward a little, unlocking the counter.
"It's okay," Momo interrupted a little restrainedly. - I understand that you will spend the night with your girlfriend - she hesitated a little, and there was pain in her voice. “I wouldn't ask if you told me that you were in ... I mean, what you had ... is that you had plans.
Sana smiled broadly, earning Momo's gaze. In a rush to stop pissing off the girl she had been staring at for months, Sana told the story of her last Christmas buyer and how she wondered how things turned out for her. When Sana finished, Momo was torn between surprise, skepticism, and relief.

-So you just hugged a girl you don't even know? You? Momo said incredulously. “It took me weeks to get you to look me in the eye ... longer before I got you to say more than just 'hello' in passing.
Momo then immediately blushed, making Sana smile even more.
“Well ... I’m not dating her or any other woman ...” Sana hesitated briefly. - And certainly there is not a single man. I'm really going to go home, cook something to eat, and then spend the evening watching a movie with my puppy.
Come on Sana, once you start, then continue!
"If you're still interested ..." Sana added a little shyly. - If you still want to, we could be either you or me ... I thought it would be easier for me, because of the puppy, I don't want him to be alone when there will be fireworks outside, and ...
Sana felt herself babbling nervously and tried to shut up.
- I can understand if you don't want it ...
Momo smiled, then bent down to take Sana's hand in hers, her fingers caressing the skin within reach. She looked into Sana's eyes for a long time, then said with a grin:
- I agree if this evening is considered a date.