Care (NaChaeng)

ONESHOT TWICE

The last competition among women's groups remained today, namely, the relay race.

5 girls thoroughly prepared for the start of the race. They still at home distributed the participants who and when will speak on behalf of the group. First, at 400m. they sent Chen, so, as it turned out , she won the races at her school. Yes, and the first makne of the group was not opposed. The lion wanted to show what she is capable of . And she showed that she had a good result, and all she could do was win this round.

Before the start of the race, all 5 girls were interviewed, and Jeongyeon stated with all confidence:

- We will win in honor of our Once .

She said, she said, but it would probably not be possible to complete such an impossible task, which she herself admitted when the camera left them.

“We will try to win,” Nayeon cheered up. - The main thing is for us to arrange people for running. The first I’ll run, as you yourself know, I have weak legs ...

“Don’t say that, unnie,” Chaeyoung and Sana opposed. “You are not weak, just you ...”

“... I'm running slowly,” the girl finished after them. - Then Sana will run after me, you are faster than me. You will be followed by Mina, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. We will leave our lion cub as a trump card, so that rest, gain strength, Chaeyoung.

“Why am I not following Sana?” I'm as fast as she is, Jeongyeon asked.

- Don't lie to me here! We decide the strategy to come first! - Nayeon pointed strictly at her, the girls nearby laughed. “You and I have known each other longer than I know Sana, forgive me.”

- Nothing, it's true. I thought you would call, Momo, why Mina?

- I don’t know, the first name I thought of was the name of Mina - the girl standing a little to the side of Nayeon smiled, feeling pleasant warmth in her chest. “Where is Mina?” She turned and nearly came across her. - And here you are. You heard, huh? ”Waiting for a nod, she continued. “I hope we win.”

2 minutes left before the start, when the girls began to test themselves. Nayeon carefully looked at herself, noticed that one of the sneakers was untied, bent down and began to tie. Chaeyoung, who was standing nearby, drew attention to unnie’s problem, without thinking, quickly sank down, first squatted down, then got on one knee and began to help.

“Nayeon-unnie, let me,” she asked, carefully removing her Nayeon’s fingers from her sneaker. “I don't want you to fall,” she smiled sweetly, wrinkling her nose.

- Thank.

Thanks to the care of the youngest Chaeyoung, the eldest Nayeon was able to run around in a circle, never once catching and not falling.