Drabble - Confession (SaNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

You constantly ask me to write to you where you can kiss your best friend and confess to her.

Well, I know the method, now I'll tell you. Write down the advice from the Guru of Love.

Where does this action usually take place?

Hmm, often only at a party, when alcohol untied not only the tongue, but also the hands.

Then, they make up and say something like:

- I'm sorry, I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing.

The second option, a movie night with her best friend, or rather an overnight stay with her, in her room, on the bed, bodies are tightly pressed against each other. Ah, what a blessing!

Here you are no longer drunk, you just say it like it is:

- I love you for a long time, I was just afraid to admit it. I don't want to lose our friendship.

Blah blah blah.

You'll be lucky if a friend reciprocates, but it often happens that you get a refusal.

The third option is to go out with a friend to a new nightclub.

Music, loud beat, euphoria, dancing, bodies pressed tightly against each other. Heat, sweetness overflowing, your lips a centimeter from the lips of your best friend.

Looking into each other's eyes, you yourself do not know what is happening, but you are already kissing her...

So, I wish you good luck, my dears.

Then, if there is a desire, write me back if my lessons helped, it's very interesting.

***

Guru of Love Im Nayeon sat up straight, pushing her laptop away from her where she had just written about "kisses and confessions" in her post. The time in the corner of the monitor showed 18:34, the evening started very well. Further in her plans, she had to quietly spend the rest of the evening with a glass of wine and ordered food from her favorite restaurant.

Or so she thought until a message from Sana arrived:

I decided to go to a karaoke club, would you like to join? Please, you are my last hope, unnie. I called and asked everyone, but they are busy. I promise we won't be long, please.

Nayeon couldn't refuse, so she gave permission to pick her up at her house. Sighing, she got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up before meeting her friend.

**

- Nayeon-unnie, if you don't come out, I'll go without you! Sana shouted, texting on her phone, waiting on the sofa in the apartment's living room.

- One more minute, Sana! All I have to do is put on my lipstick, - came the reply, causing Sana to roll her eyes up to the ceiling at the choice of words.

- You promised it 5 minutes ago, unnie! If we miss the bus, I will never forgive you!

- You will forgive me, dear, because you love me - Sana heard the voice of her friend, descending from the second floor dressed in a new dress, strapless, reaching to the hips. - Oh, are you wearing my dress? It suits you very well, baby! - showed a thumbs up, even tried to whistle, but nothing happened.

- You gave it to me, so this dress is already mine - she showed her tongue, smiling broadly at Nayeon, coming closer to her friend, spinning in place. - It really suits me, doesn't it? Might need to put on another jacket...

- It's not cold outside, unnie. If you get cold, I can always warm you up.” She raised her eyebrows, making a hint of flirting, but Nayeon only laughed louder at her antics.

- I know, Sana. You need to get better at flirting,-  Nayeon said, taking the girl by the arm as she walked out the door of the house. You look cool when you want to wiggle your eyebrows.

- I can move more than just my eyebrows, baby. My fingers are very playful, do you want us to stay at home and check? - But in response to the shameless flirting, Nayeon just shook her head with a smile on her lips.

**

Nayeon did not like to drink much, because she knew her tolerance for alcohol.

But that evening she gave up, drank more than the body needs.

Sana was the only one not drunk in their company, although she herself offered to drink a couple of glasses of wine to relax.

But seeing how Nayeon began to lean on alcohol, she changed her mind, continuing to drink only soft drinks.

They really didn't stay at the karaoke club for long. Two hours no more.

But this time was enough for Nayeon to get drunk.

Returning back to Nayeon's apartment, Sana carefully supported her by the waist, gently hugging her, listening to her drunken babble. It did not last long, after the girl fell silent and walked the rest of the way in silence.

As soon as they crossed the threshold of her house, when suddenly looking into Sana's eyes, Nayeon clearly admitted:

- I'm in love with you.

Sana did not have time to react further, as an older friend, added:

- I want to kiss you right now.

And this was followed by lips covering Sana's lips in an uncertain kiss.