A Park (DubChaeng)

ONESHOT TWICE

It seemed that Song Chaeyoung had tried everything possible in her life. She loved with all her heart. She had the wildest and most incredible love affairs. Yes, she could boast of all her victories, because it never happened that she was left first.

All women's hearts were broken only by her.

Not a single defeat.

Now looking back on her turbulent youth, 30-year-old Chaeyoung refused to give up. No, it’s too early, although she has made attempts to settle down.

Chaeyoung seriously fell in love only twice and each time she was sure that she would stay with this girl until the end and would not look back at others.

But time passed, feelings of passion were replaced by friendships.

They said goodbye to her as a lover and greeted her as “a special person in my life.”

The last girl, the second of the two, just said these words six months ago, although she also added, gently kissing her on the cheek and hugging her:

- Sorry, but you yourself know that you can’t command your heart. You will always be my number one, Chaeyoung.

To which she answered, smiling sincerely, kissing her on the lips for the last time:

- You are my number one, you will always be, thank you for your love.

Right now, at the moment, Chaeyoung was sitting on a park bench and watching the ducks swim in the lake. She smiled at their playful antics as they chased each other through the water.

It was hot, but she was not yet ready to return home, she had nowhere to rush, because no one was waiting for her at home except the cat.

Oh, it's been so long since there was any exciting adventure.

About six months.

To be honest, Chaeyoung herself thought over a glass of wine that a break from ual matters was needed.

She was tired of the girls constantly clinging to her (they flirted with her, seduced her), she wanted something like that... maybe romantic or spontaneous or magical... she didn’t know.

Probably, I again wanted to be the one who flirts, courtes, and hints.

Like with her two “favorite girls.”

You know the thing where “boom!” and you realized “this is the one with whom I want to sleep more than one night!”

But so far such a “boom” has not happened in the entire six months after the breakup.

So Chaeyoung is free for now.

Enjoyed life alone and carefree.

She didn’t know how long Chaeyoung spent in the park, but she noticed that her duck friends had managed to fly to another place and were now having fun there.

In addition, the day was slowly disappearing over the horizon, the air was no longer as hot as it had been recently.

Before leaving, Chaeyoung glanced at a man running past. Just briefly, because in the next few seconds “boom!” sounded loud and clear in her heart.

Her attention was completely focused on the black-haired girl passing by on roller skates.

She was wearing denim shorts and a pink crop top that showed off her toned body.

Crazy, who are you? – thought Chaeyoung, turned slightly and secretly followed the retreating figure, checking it, making sure that the view from behind was even better.

Ooh baby, yeah, who are you? wiping mental drool from his chin.

I immediately didn’t want to leave.

Why not stay longer to admire the “beautiful leading” again.

Since the path skirted the lake not far from where Chaeyoung was sitting, she knew she would have another chance.

As expected, a few minutes later the roller “goddess” appeared. While the girl was descending, Chaeyoung was able to examine all the ideal proportions along the way.

As soon as the girl was out of sight, Chaeyoung sighed, encouraging herself:

Don't be a coward, you can start a conversation with her. Come on, you are the unique Chaeyoung, the conqueror of women's hearts.

To still start a dialogue with a stranger, you need to be in a visible place, so she got up from the bench and took a couple of steps towards that path.

Slow steps.

Another turn and here is the girl on roller skates again, but now she raised her gaze and their eyes met for a split second.

Chaeyoung smiled welcomingly as she approached.

I hope that my vision is not deceiving me, otherwise I will be very upset if it seemed to me that the girl smiled back at me. Eh, I had to shout something, at least about the weather, no matter how banal it may sound. And in general, why did I decide that the smile was intended for me? Of course, such a beautiful girl should have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Why would she even pay attention to me?

“Hello, I’m so glad that you didn’t leave,” she suddenly heard the sweetest voice from the lips of a beautiful girl with black hair. Chaeyoung watched in slow motion as the girl she had been secretly watching stood next to her near the lake.

“Um, hello,” Chaeyoung squeezed out in shock, feeling her brain completely turn off from the overabundance of beauty in front of her (up close, the girl was striking with her snow-white skin, almost blinding).

"Shall we get to know each other? I, Dahyun,” said the brunette, confidently extending her hand.

“Chaeyoung, nice to meet you,” she said, accepting the outstretched hand.

“And I’m pleased to know that my still attracts attention,” Dahyun answered half-jokingly, wiggling her eyebrows from under her sunglasses.

“Sorry,” she embarrassedly scratched behind her ear, getting lost in the chocolate color of Dahyun’s eyes when she took off her glasses, looking at her with squinted eyes.

“Don’t apologize, I’m very pleased,” Dahyun grinned, putting her hand on Chaeyoung’s shoulder, boldly leaving it there. - So…

“So...” Chaeyoung started to say, but then she stopped and began to wait for further words from her new acquaintance, “um, sorry, you can continue.”

“Thank you,” Dahyun smiled wider, taking a step closer to her, “I wanted to ask what else you liked about me besides the back of my body?” – there is no flirting in the voice, just a question without a hint, but for some reason it sent an exciting shiver through Chaeyoung’s entire body.

“I...oh, that’s it,” she didn’t hide it, she admitted, expecting to hear “sorry, but I have a boyfriend,” but instead Dahyun said:

“Then how about we meet for dinner today and see where it goes, ” pointing a finger between them, DaHyun boldly took another step closer, now resting her entire body on Chaeyoung, “will we go further?”

Chaeyoung only nodded briefly in response, afraid that her voice might fail her at the most important moment.