Trouble Maker

ONESHOT TWICE

On the way to the Music Core music show, four members rode in the same car, and among them were Mina and Nayeon. From the very morning, Mina tried to talk with Nayeon, but her courage was disappearing somewhere, it was worth only talking to her. And so part of the road, they talked about her upcoming dance together with JB from GOT7, where they will perform a passionate dance to the song Trouble Maker. They already rehearsed with them, and at first it was so embarrassing, although before that they had a lot of communication.

Once upon a time Nayeon already danced for the youth series Dream Hight 2 together with another member of the group GOT 7 Park Jinyoung, but when she was asked on radio - interview, she shyly covered her face with her hands and replied that it was better this part of the general cut. Although, according to all other members there, they looked very elegant and cute.

Secretly, Mina watched this video many times, even saved it on her phone. Nayeon-unnie is so serious and so plastic. She was bewitching. And when they were told that Nayeon would again dance the same dance as then, the older one almost burst into tears. Again I remembered those movements and a wooden body that I simply did not want to obey:

“I'm afraid I will fail the task, let you all down, girls,” she muttered dejectedly with her head on Jihyo's shoulder.

“Nayeon-ni, so much has happened since then, now you can do much better than then.” We are sure of that! Her leader encouraged, gently her head.

- You think so? The girl asked, still upset.

“Of course,” Jihyo confidently said. “You will still surprise us all!”

They said about the general dance two days ago, and from that day unnie practically disappeared in the rehearsal room, memorizing the movement, repeating and repeating them again. She trained even during the filming of various shows, and now in the car too, she was honing the dance.

Nayeon-unnie was only thinking about dancing and performing, for the rest she simply did not have enough time. Therefore, her whole playful side to the members calmed down, all her teasers with a kiss, too, and the girls sighed freely. One day they rejoiced, the second day they were bored. Since the debut, all the girls have been spoiled by the attention and love of the older unnie, and now they lacked her attention. They themselves began to make contact with Nayeon, she only waved away and promised that she would make up for lost time.

Their car slowly stopped in front of the entrance to the JTB company. Here today they will be filming a show that will be shown only next week. On Tuesday evening. A show where they should show the funniest side. Show yourself. In such shows, members relied on 2 girls - DaHyun and Nayeon. They both have this explosive part, which sometimes makes you want to howl at the moon, they were so funny. No wonder their nicknames were juicy Nayeon and energetic tofu DaHyun. The members knew that today they would not let them down, so they relaxed and often joked when they got out of the car.

“Nayeon, you don’t go out,” the manager told her, stopping her. “You have a different schedule.” Park Jinyoung just called, he wants to see you. He has already contacted the channel and the scriptwriter of the show, they are warned that only 8 members will participate.

“Did I do something wrong, oppa?” Nayeon worried, adjusting her seat belt.

- He did not say anything, but I think this is somehow connected with the upcoming dance. I heard that he called to himself and JB. Jihyo, I sent a message and another manager will remain with them.

“I have a bad feeling about this,” the girl muttered, opening her mobile phone and quickly texting with members.

***

Premonition did not deceive. When they arrived at the company, they went up to the producer’s office, opened the door, and saw a quietly seated guy listening carefully to the man. He met Nayeon with a fatherly smile, but the girl only cringed, obediently sat on an empty chair next to the guy. He released the manager, and when only three of them remained in the office, he continued the interrupted dialogue:

“I invited both of you here to share the good news.” You already know that you will dance a double dance, but today my old friend called me who will be the head of the music concert called me and he offered me a very interesting idea. And I want to bring it to you two. It was assumed that you would only dance to the music, but why don't you sing it?

- But there Hyuna - sombenim read rap, I am bad at it - the girl doubted, still not believing her ears.

- You say everywhere that you love rap, and you are not right, if you get a little training, you will succeed. I remember how you performed the part of Chaeyoung - disagreed with Park Jinyoung. - Besides, I invited someone to help you deal with part of the song. I am sure with her help, we will make you the perfect rapper. What about you, JB, you are an intelligent guy, and you yourself once starred in the second part. You always try, and I would like to see you perform with the solo part. I want to see you as a predator who just wants to get his woman. I expect the same from you, Nayeon.

“Do you want to see me, a predator?” - did not understand Nayeon, barely noticeably her dried lips.

- No, in your case I want to see a y girl who knew very well that it was very difficult to get you. In general, I want to see an even more passionate dance than the original. Thirst for attraction, longing. JB, Nayeon - he was already fired up with the idea - we will show that the artists of our agency are capable of something. I myself will deal with you. We will hone every movement in the dance, make it memorable. So that today you are completely mine, kids. - Park Jinyoung clapped his hands, mysteriously smiled, finished his speech. - And now the march to change clothes, and we will meet with you in the rehearsal room.

***

“He scares me, oppa,” Nayeon shared her opinion as they both descended the stairs. “And how can he make of us passionate lovers in such a short time?” I'm afraid that now he wants to see our training, and immediately scolds us.

- We can handle it, Nayeon-si. Still, we are from the JYP agency - the guy reassured her. - It bothers me what will happen to my guys while I'm here.”They’re reckless with me, especially Jackson. We have a lot planned now, a busy schedule before the end of the week.

-I understand you, the same situation with the girls. Jihyo can't handle it herself. I can only rely on Jeongyeon and Sana. Maybe on Mina. She is the calmest among us.

- Yes, we can only rely on the most reliable. Let's give it our all and do whatever it wants from us, producer.

While they were dressing in training clothes, the director’s words scrolled through their thoughts. He wants to see their ual concept, but how to do it so as not to harm their popularity. They had no doubt that after creating the perfect choreography, their fans would be jealous and write various nasty things about them. First they will be in shock, then in admiration, after which it will be necessary to wait for the storm. Okay, fans, but there are also members who just tease them after the performance.

***

The show, which lasted about an hour, finally came to an end. The girls were tired, but their smiles were bright when they thanked the staff for their work. They spent their time on them, although they might simply not pay attention to them. Getting in the car, Jihyo first called, and then dialed the message Nayeon. But no calls, no messages were not received, she was rejected, “the call is completed or the subscriber is out of the network zone”.

“Nabong is not responding,” the leader insulted, pouting his lips, turning to Jeongyeon, who calmly wrote a message to the general chart. - I already tried it, but they write me a refusal.

“So she's busy.” She will call how to free herself.

“But I worry what the director wanted from her - Jihyo did not let up, again dialing the familiar number.

- Then he will tell when he gets home. I think that will return immediately after us. And I think it will be hungry. Let's just order something, wait for her to come, and during the meal we will ask everything. How do you like this plan? - Jeongyeon.

- Great plan. So let's do it.

***

Park Jinyoung was demanding, if he knew that his “children” could better dance memorized choreography, then he achieved his goals through exhausting rehearsals. And in these "children" he was sure at 150%. He knew that Im Nayeon and JB would perform this dance in a way that was peculiar only to them, with full dedication of freedom. They had their own charisma, their own charm on stage, they instantly embraced the whole scene, plunging their fans into a crazy whirlwind of happiness. Vitamins for your members.

- Stop! Enough! You repeat everything that you taught, but I still do not see you in this dance. I want from you not repetition, not the original, the real you, how you yourself live this song. Maybe you need a break? Yes, let's take a break, think about the song, over the text, think over each movement again. Meet me tomorrow morning. Now, I don’t see any reason to continue here. That's it, children, see you tomorrow.

And the first one left the rehearsal room, leaving a little bewildered Nayeon and JB.

- It seemed to me that we showed him what he asked - the guy scratched his head, packing his things in a backpack. - He is right, we need to think over everything again. Probably a simple choreography will not work here. I need emotions.

“Emotions ... which we don’t have,” Nayeon agreed, turning off the tape recorder. - See you tomorrow, oppa.

“Take a break, Nayeon-si,” said the leader of the GOT 7 group.

***

It was already a little more than 23:00 when Nayeon got home. In the car, she did not call the girls, although she saw many missed calls and many messages from them. Sitting in the backseat, she was thoughtful, Trouble Maker sounded in her headphones, and a notebook with rules on how to learn the rap part was lying on her lap. The director, as he said, brought a cool rapper to their rehearsal room, and when they had breaks, Nayeon learned the basics of turnip.

“I still have a lot to learn,” the girl whispered softly under her breath. “I can never get as awesome as DaHyun or Chaeyoung.” But I will try to this song. Ah, what a pressure!

“Nayeon-si, we are already near the hostel,” the driver warned her, he is also a manager. “When you get home, go to bed immediately.” Knowing our director, I think he will be waiting for us at 8 o’clock in the morning. So I think we need to get out of here somewhere around 7:15.

- I will wait for you near the entrance at 7 am, oppa - leaving the car, she promised Nayeon. “You need a good rest too, oppa.” Till tomorrow.

When she entered the apartment, the light was turned off everywhere, only a table lamp in the living room was on. There, on the sofa, curled up under the covers, Jihyo was sleeping, holding the TV remote control in her hand. Nayeon smiled at this picture, she was pleased to see that they were waiting for her. She quietly, so as not to wake up, went up to the leader, gently ran her hair through, tucked a pair of hairs behind her ear, bent over, kissed softly on the top of her head:

“I'm back, Jihyo.”

- Nayeon-ni? - sleepily, asked a friend.

- Yes I'm home. Let's go to sleep - carefully lifting her from the couch and helping to get to their room, whispered Nayeon.

“The girls and I were waiting for you, but you were gone for so long, and we were so tired ...”

- Quietly, quietly, I'm already here - helping to get into bed, carefully covering her with a blanket, kissed the top of her head again. Good night, sweet dreams.

***

In the morning Nayeon did not wake up, not a dawn. Honestly, she really didn’t even fall asleep. I was worried about the performance. She quietly listened to the song, watched the clip, tried to understand what she was missing. Why doesn’t it turn out what the producer wants from her? In the very morning she managed to fall asleep for 20 minutes, and she dreamed about how she dances the ill-fated dance, only Momo is a partner.

And in this dream, she, Nayeon, acts as a guy, and pretty intimately runs her hands over the girl’s body. She covered with her palm in time, so as not to scream when she opened her eyes. Her face glowed from the scene she saw in a dream, her heart was pounding madly in her chest. She quickly got up, hurried to the bathroom to rinse with cold water. Looking in her mirror image, she silently asked herself: What was that?

The only answer is concern about the performance. She was afraid to disgrace herself in front of everyone, afraid to forget the words or forget the dance. More pressure, she often thought of what to do and how to show herself. And Momo, she’s just the best dancer Nayeon knew. She knew that a girl could dance to any dance, and maybe that's why she surfaced in a dream?

Nayeon washed her face, brushed her teeth, once again looked herself in the mirror:

- Nerves, I'm just nervous. And that’s all. Sure , this dream means nothing. Just a dream and that's it. Cheer up, Nayeon, today you need to show what you are capable of.Only three days left before the performance. You can do it!

Encouraging herself, thus, the girl calmed down a bit and came to her senses. Leaving the bathroom, she went into her room, got dressed, took a change of clothes, painted her lips, quickly wrote a small note and laid it on Jihyo's pillow.

- See you later, girls - said goodbye to them, after 5 minutes she was already going down the stairs to the street where she was waiting for the car with the manager. At exactly 7:00 in the morning, they left the hostel and drove towards the company.

***

As soon as the car drove off, the girls began to wake up in the house. Alarm clocks desperately called their mistresses to stand up. Their schedules also started early. Jihyo stirred in bed, reached out, turned when her cheek touched something rough. She screamed in fright, jumped out of bed and looked at the intruder. It was a simple scrap of paper.

“I left for the company. Rehearsal again. I'll try to get back early. Thank you for waiting for my return yesterday. Good luck today! I know that you can handle it, even if I'm not around.

Love you.

Nayeon-unnie. "

The girl quickly glanced at unnie's bed, yes, she was already laid out, and the toy bunny was taking his place in the middle of the bed.

Sana and Mina understood without words, seeing what sad eyes the leader had. Their support and support elder unnie will again be absent.

“Three more days, and everything will be fine, JiHyo,” the girls assured her, but that didn’t make it any easier. She took a deep breath, counted to five, confidently left the room.

- You need to hold out for three days. But no one will forbid me to visit her in the company when we finish the schedule, right? Yes, I will. Free time, and I'm there.

***

As the manager had expected, the director was already waiting for them at the company. Nayeon drove up just when JB got out of the car. They politely bowed to each other, wished good morning, and were about to enter the walls of the company, as Pak Jinyoung had met them at the threshold.

- Today, you will not train here. I chose a great place where silence and no one will bother you. Today, we will deal thoroughly. I invited a couple of trainers, we will make you a sweetie. It will be so sweet that your fans will want it.

- You scare us, PD -nim - the laughter of Nayeon and JB somehow unnaturally sounded .

- Come on, the coaches are already waiting for you - Pak Jinyoung spoke quite happily rubbing his hands.

They didn’t go far, they just turned around the building and ended up in the subway. The producer confidently led them inside, opened some door, let them go forward.They went inside and were dumbfounded. The room was made in such a way that one can freely prepare for a concert performance here. Mini-scene, three chairs, mirrors throughout the room. People were already sitting in the chairs, and when they went inside, they got up. Therefore, Nayeon and JB were dumbfounded. They saw who would help them prepare for the performance.

Hyuna is a combination, dance and vocal coach.

“Now, let's start,” the director said, and the “couple” realized that today they were gone. “You thought what I asked you about yesterday?” - Having waited for a nod, continued - Show what thoughts you came to. You are ready? He asked, looking at how uncertainly the couple entered the stage, but did not linger - 2,4,6 ...

The first chord sounded, at the beginning of the song you don’t need to do anything complicated, just walk past, linger and barely look back. Nayeon yesterday many times imagined how she would walk past the guy, what kind of walk she would be, how she would look at him later. And now, taking steps, for some reason she saw in front of her the lovely face of Momo, who was making an aiguier. The steps became more careful, as if a cat was sneaking towards its prey. She wanted to go up to her unnoticed to catch the moment when she would be scared by her appearance. In moments of fear, Momo always leans back, and this is a great reason to hug her, hug her and kiss her on the cheek. Momo then turns, and she has a happy smile, and instead of yelling at Unnie, she brings her face closer and answers the kiss, not just on the cheek, but on the forehead. Such a game, such a flirtation for both brings pleasure.

Introducing her friend, Nayeon forgot that she was dancing in front of the judges who would issue a verdict. Therefore, she flinched a little when the clap sounded loudly.

- Stop! - the director clapped his hands, looking at the couple in surprise. - Well done! You could find that highlight at the beginning of the dance that I was expecting from you! Let's show the next part. JB is your solo. Nayeon then you.

JB, the leader of the male group, performed his part superbly. Goosebumps. The room became somehow sharply hot, I wanted to open the window and breathe. Nayeon watched the solo performance with sombenim with pleasure, realizing that the next part of it would ruin everything. She did not go so far in her views. What I dreamed does not count. How should she show her rap with a rebellious dance?

- You can, while only show the dance, with vocals later - seeing the difficulty of his ward, the director allowed.

To be literally with the text, then it should move like a cat and show its claws. The lyrics of the song flashed through my thoughts:

Sneak up on you like a cat

and my heart claws

if something infuriates you - come to me and throw out anger

my seductive forms do not come out of your head

just touch - and your face shows that you are already caught

Here is a fine line between solo dance and the general, with a partner. You need to show yourself as a seductress, a confident girl who, with just a touch, will lure any guy to her. The seductress, for whom the heat of passion is only a lit match, will flare up and go out.

After her performance in the hall there was a deathly silence, Nayeon was worried if she had managed, all her excitement was gone, as soon as Hyuna quietly commented:

- I still need to work on some points, but mostly I liked it. Almost like my solo. And yet there is something from you, Nayeon-si.

“Thank you, sombenim,” the girl bowed, exhaling.

- Now let's work on pair movements - without losing ground, the director said.

***

The free minute JiHyo asked for was outstanding, but when she arrived at the company and went into the training room, the girls did not find anyone.

- Where, Nayeon-ni? - asking an empty room, Chaeyoung asked, putting a packet of food on the floor.

“Maybe they finished earlier than yesterday?” DaHyun suggested, leaning against the wall.

“She would have already written to me what they finished - she did not support such an assumption by Jihyo.” - Where can she be?

- Let's call the manager, he definitely should know - having dialed the number, Jeongyeon suggested. - Oppa? Yes, we just finished. I call, ask, do you know where they are? In the room? But we are here, and you are not. In another room? And where? Can't you say? Oppa, and who ... Oh! I understand! Ok, I get it. Just tell her what we're waiting for at home.

- And? Jeongyeon-unnie?!

- Everything is serious there, we will only have to wait for her return. Come on, we need to get ready for the next show.

***

Terribly tired. There are simply no forces. I want one thing - go to bed. Thanks to the director, he fed them tightly while they worked for wear. He pumped any options for their joint dance. What just was not invented! My head hurts, and now there are no thoughts at all. Home, take a shower and sleep. After all, tomorrow is the same hell.

Nayeon arrived home, said goodbye to the manager, they again agreed to leave home tomorrow, took the elevator to the apartment. She opened the door, took off her shoes, her eyes stuck together, so she did not immediately realize that the girls had met her at the entrance. They waited for unnie, wanted to meet with joyful cries, but seeing the condition of their girlfriend, they abandoned the idea, deciding to leave it for later. Mina, the calmest among the members, quietly greeted unnie:

- Welcome home, Nayeon-ni.

- Oh, girls, I returned - the girl smiled tiredly, trudged into the room. - Do not be offended, but I am very tired. So I'm in the shower now, and then sleep. Our director is crazy. And you know, I will never again agree to participate in such an experiment! Awfully exhausting! Good night girls! - complained about her fate, Nayeon, barely rearranging her legs, disappeared behind the door of the room, but 5 minutes passed, she did not go out. Sana glanced inside.

- Our Nabongs fell asleep. Poor thing! She didn’t even change clothes! The girl said touchingly.

“But she could catch a cold like that,” Momo worried. “She needs to be dressed in clean and dry clothes,” she went inside after Sana. “Unnie,” crouched next to her motionless body, gently shook her shoulder. “Unnie, you need to change into your pajamas.”

“Momorin, cats ... you ... cats ...” the girl muttered, digging her nose into the pillow, and not moving an iota.

- A cat? And here is the cat? - Mina did not understand, sitting down next to Momo, and helping her turn the girl over.

- I do not know. Sana, Mina, help me - a friend asked, they agreed. “I will hold her, and you ...”

- Uh ... come on, better ... Nayeon-ni, Nayeon-ni - gently touched her lips to her forehead, called Mina. The girl responded, muttering something. - Let's change clothes. Please get up.

“Minari ... a cat ... hee hee hee ... you are so cute ...” and yet they managed to help her up, and while they held her, Sana hugged her waist, whispering affectionate words, quickly changed her clothes.

“Thank you, girls,” Momo said gently pushing her hair off NaЁн лица’s face. “Sweet dreams, unnie.” And do not let these cats hurt you. Otherwise, I will put my dog ​​at them.

When they woke up in the morning, Nayeon was gone. The manager told them what schedule they should expect today.

The next two days, Nayeon came later than usual, sometimes even after midnight, and when she arrived she immediately fell asleep without really talking to the girls. While the elder unnie disappeared in training, the schedule was somehow not fun. DaHyun and Jeongyeon, of course , tried to cheer up their friends, but the laughter did not linger for a long time. Even Sana’s energy was not enough to defuse the sad atmosphere. They lacked their hyperactive girlfriend, who, from a half-turn, made them laugh, be embarrassed and ask her to stop being such a child. Each of the 8 members began to feel empty, they began to miss the love and care from Nayeon.

There was one night and half a day left until the scheduled concert. The leader, Jihyo, became worried for another reason. In addition to the solo performance of Nayeon-unnie, they still had to perform general songs. She did not know whether they would participate with them or not. To dispel all doubts, she called the director. When he picked up the phone, one could hear the music rattling and someone repeated “2,4,6 ... yet ... repeat ... and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8”.

- I asked Nayeon-si, she said that she would perform with you. According to the schedule, you go almost last, so to speak, close the concert program. By then, Nayeon will have time to rest a bit. And also, it’s good that you called, I myself wanted Nayeon to join you almost at the end. All this time she will be with her coaches in a separate room. JB will be there too.

“So she will not ride with us in the same car, and she will sit with you at the airport?” - Jihyo was upset, looking back at the members who approached her.

- Yes. I will bring her safe and sound. But you too do not relax, girls. Good luck - and disconnected.

JiHyo held the beeping phone for a while, then turned it off, sighed.

- Nayeon-nor we can only see at the concert and then at the end, when we will perform. According to PD-nim, I’m not able to talk to her.

- And if you call? She asked hopefully.

“I'm afraid she won’t answer - her shoulders dropped, she felt somehow sad.” “We haven't talked to her for almost a week.” I miss her.

“We all miss her, JiHyo.” We just need to wait another day, and our normal life will return again. You see, she will still get us with her love and care - she tried to cheer up Jeongyeon. In response, I heard only a quiet "yes." - Hey! Do you really want Nayeon-ni to see us with such faces? She is now harder than us. After all, the director is with her! And he is exhausting. I just can’t imagine how else they both can stand it all.

- Let’s smile tomorrow, Jeongyeon, and today we’ll be sad. Tomorrow, we will see Nayeon by any means before her performance. And give her the power she needs so much. But all this will be only tomorrow, and today - Jihyo could not stand it and burst into tears. - I miss my unnie. We were together all the time, and now ... I miss her ...

***

Another day and all.

Nights, morning and day. Her solo performance with the song Trouble Maker will be held somewhere between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. All week she and JB rehearsed the dance and set her voice so that she could normally read the rap in her style. Preparation is exhausting. It takes power. She spent almost the entire week “on her own” with herself. I hardly saw the girls, those minutes do not count, there were too few of them. She hid all sorrow and sadness deeply. Nayeon really missed the girls, missed her very much, but now she has to prove herself a professional.

They finished the final rehearsal in the morning. They were given time to put themselves in order, and then they got into the car and they were taken to the airport, and made sure that no one from the fans noticed them. We boarded the plane, relaxed, they had to fly somewhere around 6-8 hours.

All the time I spent on sleep. When I landed, I wrote a short message to the girls, then I turned off the phone and set it to silent. They were secretly taken to the concert hall, settled in the dressing room, so similar to the rehearsal room. The director smiled rather:

- I have long wanted to participate in such a scene. First, have breakfast, then rehearse again. I am confident in every part of this dance, and frankly, for your fans there will be a real shock when they see the chorus. I can’t wait for their comments.

“I wonder how they will react to my rap,” Nayeon was worried, straightening her hair and tying her hair back in a ponytail. - For this I am most worried, sombenim.

“They will be delighted, I promise!” Maybe in subsequent albums ...

“No, no, sombenim, don’t even think about it,” the girl protested, waving her arms. - DaHyun and Chaeyoung, maybe even Momo. But not me!

- Hahaha, Nayeon-si, don’t be so scared, our director is joking - JB assured her , going to the center of the hall, waiting for the song to sound.

- Yes, I was joking, Nayeon-si - in all seriousness, said the producer, in my head already scrolling through further plans for the TWICE group account .

***

They were not able to meet with Nayeon, because by the time they approached, they announced a special performance with the participation of two popular groups. The hall screamed, whistled when the lights went out, and then a familiar whistle sounded to everyone. The girls froze in front of the screen that hung behind the curtains, holding their fists, and wishing Unnie good luck. The dark screen here shone with a bright blue light and JB appeared in the spotlight. The female half of the audience gasped from the irresistible appearance of the guy.

He was dressed in tight skin, showing any relief in his body. He looked like a rebel. The guy was expecting someone, looking somewhere away from the searchlight, somewhere in the dark. Heels clacked to a whistle, a girl passed by a guy. She walked seductively, shaking her hips, walking as if not noticing him. Then the whistle stopped, and the girl turned around, the light of the spotlight caught the girl's face, everything seemed to explode in the concert hall, such was a deafening scream and screech.

Many recognized the girl Im Nayeon from TWICE. The clothes on her sat like her second skin, emphasizing all her charms. She looked like a seductress and like a rebel all rolled into one. Her members behind the curtains opened their mouths in shock and admiration:

- Unnie?! She is so beautiful! - Quickly getting phones began to shoot a performance.

The culmination of the whole dance was a provocative dance during the chorus. Honestly, they rehearsed almost all the time. No way they could not play as if they were ready to surrender to each other here and now. All the time it was somehow embarrassing and embarrassing. Nayeon remembers well the advice that Park Jinyoung gave her when she complained that she was failing:

- Imagine someone you really like. You want to show how you want to be with him. You are even ready to give the purest that you have, your first kiss and your heart. You are ready to show him that you too will become a rebel, if only he was yours.

Nayeon was afraid to imagine, because lately she did not seem at all what she wanted to see. And yet, when she stood in front of her partner, in whose eyes there was a determination to do everything in his power, Nayeon introduced.

Chorus: Not a step away from you, so you will not forget me

I’ll excite your heart, so you won’t run away

I steal your kiss and run far away with him

We are rebels, rebels - rebel and rebel

(autor: this is a real performance with the song Trouble Maker , I just imagined how Nayeon would perform after 6 years of my first performance).

They showed a performance that struck everyone. Fans of both groups did not find a place for a joint performance. Enthusiastic comments filled the internet. Articles with their performance, news, in different programs. They were personally invited to perform. Popularity has increased a nth number of times. The search engine often began to request exactly this combination of a pair of Nayeon and JB.

Nayeon was bombarded with flowers and compliments for the performance. Everyone was happy that they saw the adult Nayeon. The insidious rebel that his rap part just killed everyone on the spot.

While there was such a fuss around them that Nayeon, that JB, enjoyed freedom. After that concert performance, she was able to end the evening in the arms of her 8 members, who assured her:

“You were very cool, Nayeon-ni!” You did a great job! You are so well done! And we love you very much!

- Group hugs! - shouted Jeongyeon, she was surrounded, caught by surprise, but she was happy.

- I returned, girls - breathing out freely, she said, hugging back.

All her fears were dispelled, and the thoughts that haunted her, she decided to hide them deeply, where she keeps many secrets. Just another secret.

This scene is over, a new start begins, what will be her next solo performance? She will wait impatiently. After all, after him, the girls are so affectionate ...