Mission of the game (Jeongyeon and members)

ONESHOT TWICE

The mission of the game was to say to each member today: “I love you.” And the problem was that it was very awkward for a girl like Jeongyeon to say such words. She in the group is responsible for the crash girl , independentand unshakable. Moreover, she is very shy in nature and does not like all these manifestations of feelings in people.

I'm afraid that I will not be able to fulfill this mission. She would have been great for Nayeon or Sana, but not for me.

-Jeongyeon, why are you so frowning? What is your mission? - together hugging by the shoulders, asked Nayeon.

- I will not say better Share your - breaking out, she said.

- Then it will not be so interesting to guess. But you know - quietly, whispered - it seems to me that DaHyun’s mission is to tell us all how beautiful we are.

- How did you guess? - Jeongyeon asked curiously, looking back at DaHyun, who at that time was trying to prove something to Mina, and Sana was bursting with laughter.

- Over the past hour and a half, I heard words of admiration from her about 5 times. They tried several times to find out her mission from her, but Jeongyeon kept everything secret, and honestly she tried not to think about her.Forgetting like a nightmare.

How to say such words without disgrace in front of everyone? She rarely shows her sweet state, rarely gives compliments, tries to hide with awkwardness and awkwardness.

But not to say them means to harm oneself, conscience will nibble, and thoughts will bother.

You just need to tell them, huh? And it’s better to say it to everyone right away. Okay, I’ll do it. Only the right moment is needed.

All day was spent on persuading myself, they had already finished shooting, got on a bus that would take them to the hotel. Jeongyeon was sitting in the last seat, next to her were Momo and JiHyo, opposite were Nayeon and DaHyun, and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and Sana were slightly ahead. They were very tired, but were in anticipation of the next day. She looked at her members and in her soul was understood the gentle warmth, they worked so hard and everything so that they could listen and give them love.

And now, instead of resting, they the video broadcast and talked to Once. They smiled tiredly, laughed at jokes, asked and answered, teased each other in order to somehow hold out.

- One the million ! You were TWICE ! - they shouted in unison and began to say goodbye to the fans.

They turned off the broadcast and there was deathly silence in the bus. This always happened when they finished talking with fans. I didn’t want to talk anymore.

At such moments, you especially feel the support and love of all members. When silence seemed to swallow the entire bus, quiet words sounded:

“Girls, I love you.”