I have long wanted to say ...(SaMo AU)

ONESHOT TWICE

I held in my hands the ring that you presented, thoughts ran through my head like the wind:

What to do with it? Hide or leave it on your finger?

I could not decide for a long time, then still I hung it on a chain, and hung it on my neck. Reliable near the heart. I came to you, you were engaged, doing your homework, set for the summer. Your words still lived in my memory:

“Let's go on a date when I'm free?”

And my conditions, if you do everything.

I was glad to go on a date with you, I wanted to tell you the most important words that I kept secret. I wanted to tell you when we were returning home from the summer camp, but you did not give me a word to insert, you just turned away and went home, saying that you were cold.

Today I was waiting for the right moment, but your zeal made me realize that now is not the time.

And then the phone rang.

“I will come.”

It would be better if I did not pick up the phone and did not say: "I'm listening ." Called father , said that the agreement l Xia meeting. I knew what a meeting it was. More precisely with whom I will meet. It remains only to cd f lat bold step to find his destiny. That step, which I could not take a very long time.

- Do not wait for me, today I will be late, - I informed Sana when I left home. Behind me the doors had almost closed when she heard her voice:

- Momo!

- Yes? - turned to her, waiting for her words.

She looked at me, awkwardly shifting, then folded her hands in prayer and whispered softly:

- One kiss. One day. Do you think you can get a kiss now?

Yes, our promise.

That promise that I made to her when we kissed for the last time. Her kisses at that time were so hot and wanting. She did not demand anything from me, in words she did not demand, but her kisses didn’t speak for themselves. I could only ask for forgiveness, silently, and ask her to wait for me, also silently. I just have to deal with one thing, and then, I am free. I can…

-For good luck, - those very lips that I remembered whispered.

Sana's face was so close to my face, I did not have time to come to my senses or ask, or even move away. Her lips, the taste of raspberry lipstick, touched my lips. Fleetingly, barely pressed, they immediately disappeared. I unconsciously reached forward to try the taste of raspberries again, but then I stopped myself, blushing embarrassedly, turned away, waved my goodbye, disappeared behind the elevator doors, which was waiting for me.

Her kiss told me a lot, and he gave me strength and determination. Today I shall find svob to do.

***

We met in a cafe, as it was, agreed. He was already sitting with a cup of coffee, something carefully looking through the notes lying next to him on the table. He was handsome. Tall and handsome. And jentlmen. He would be a good bridegroom, and a caring husband, if I had not met Sana.

If my heart is not met Sana.

The girl, who with her one presence, lit up all around.

Girl, that by his presence healed my heart and my soul.

I went to him. I sat down opposite. He saw me, smiled, asked me to wait a bit, now he will finish. While I waited, I looked around. She knew she was here with Sana. She brought me here, or rather dragged me when we first went home together.

- What do you want to order?

- Raspberry cocktail, please. And a cup of hot cappuccino.

- Have you ever loved this, has something changed?

- A lot has changed.

- Clear. Mr. Hirai told you why I wanted to meet with you today?

- No. He said that you will explain everything at a meeting.

- Clear.

Our meaningless conversation lasted another 15-20 minutes. He procrastinated all the time, and he hid his eyes, and for some reason all the while looked at his watch.

- Do you have someone to whom you feel?

- Do not understand what you talking about.

- Recently, I noticed that you have become lively and somehow relaxed. But when we called a rank to speak or accidentally crossed our views as you energized again. I heard that you got a girlfriend ? Sana , it seems?

- How do you know her? I did not say her name at the meeting!

-Your father told me about her. And I saw how it affects you. I saw you walking in the park a couple of weeks ago. I have not seen you smiling for a long time. And I was happy to see your smile, the cat about paradise is not for me. I was happy to see you happy.

-Do you want to say something? Speak!

- Listen, Momo ...

***

I returned home late, as Sana had said before , but was glad to see that the light was still on in our bedroom. Quietly stepping inside, I saw a bowed head over notebooks. She slept. But as soon as I approached her, I immediately opened my eyes and smiled sleepily:

“You are really long.” Do you want to eat?

- I'm not hungry. Sorry for making you wait.

- Nothing. Have you done everything you wanted? Solved all the questions?

“Tell me, Sana , what would you do if you knew that the person you love loved another person?” Would you let go or fight for him?

- His happiness is my happiness.

- And just like that would you let go? What about you?

- Lawless Heart.

- Clear. So he said.

- Who?

- The man who realized that I love a completely different person. And he told me to beige and la, and said to the man ...

- What did you say? No, wait…

“I myself have long wanted to say that ...”

My words sank into her kisses, and I melted in her arms.