Peach sweetness (NaMo)

ONESHOT TWICE

There was chaos in the hostel of the JYP company. The TWICE girls decided to have a little picnic at home. Once they tried to cook, but after a nearly burnt kitchen, they changed their minds. Now this idea has once again caught fire in Jeongyeon’s head, because in the morning, a certain They’ve got it.

“What are we losing, girls?” If we don’t like it, we will definitely give up even trying to cook something later - Nayeon persuaded them, fully confident in the support of Jeongyeon. - I’m sure of this one, we can succeed!

- Where does such confidence come from, Nayeon-ni? - the members asked incredulously, looking strangely in the direction of the excited girl.

“Just trust me.” Today I will definitely make the most delicious dessert! I theoretically prepared, read everything carefully, looked through, as it turned out, my friend promised with full confidence.

- Maybe you will fry the egg roll first? Why start with a sweet - they tried to reason Nayeon, but she negatively waved her head, even drowned her foot. - Alright, alright, and what do we need to buy?

- Peaches! 9 pieces There will be just one each - happy that it was possible to break them so easily, she said, rolling up her sleeves, she went toward the kitchen. - Today it all belongs to me! Unnie will try! My children will be delighted with my cooking!

“I’m scared,” Chaeyeong-whispered, hiding behind the high Tsiyu. - Protect me!

“We're going to the store,” she immediately dragged the maknae.

- Hey kids, but a list of ingredients! Nayeon shouted after them, forcing them to return and wait until she wrote it. “Everything is written here.”

“It will be done,” they said to the maknae in chorus and quickly ran out the door. Jihyo, DaHyun and Jeongyeon also quickly jumped behind them. They shouted something that they would help with the delivery.

***

Momo, Sana, and Mina watched with interest from the side, as the eldest unnie picks up the unnecessary plates, cups from the kitchen table, takes out a whisk, a deep bowl, a spoon and a knife with a board. Nayeon thoughtfully twisted her head back and forth, her eyes peeking out, but apparently they could not find.

“What are you looking for, Nayeon-ni?” - asked Sana.

- An apron. I remember, you and I once bought it, at the beginning of our life together here. We hoped that one of us knows how to cook - she grinned.

“We didn’t throw it away,” Mina said confidently, going to the kitchen cabinet and opening it. - He is not here.

“Maybe he’s lying somewhere in the girls?” We’ll look now, ”Sana assured her, grabbing Mina’s hand and dragging her into the rooms.

- Thank you, Sana.

Momo remained behind the girl, still bewitched by her eyes. She liked to see such a unnie. When she is sure that she will succeed. She loved to see these perky lights in her eyes.

Even if they don’t work out, I’ll eat everything and say that it’s delicious - Momo promised herself, taking a step closer to Nayeon.

“Nayeon-ni, can I help you with the cooking?” She asked, leaning sideways on the stove.

- Sure! I wanted to ask you, what you cooked then was very tasty. Honestly, I almost bit off a spoon, it was delicious - my friend admitted, blushing sweetly, recalling that dinner. - Do not tell the girls, they will tease.

- Did you like it? - Momo smiled with satisfaction, helping put a frying pan on the stove. “Jeongyeon said it’s very bitter, and Jeongyeon is spicy.” DaHyun thought I put a lot of spices and it turned out very sweet. Jihyo, having eaten one spoon, refused, referring to the fact that she did not want to eat, although I later saw how she was killing a chicken for both cheeks.

“I didn’t think anything like that,” Nayeon shrugged, putting soy sauce on the table, then thought about it and put it back. - Everything is delicious.

“I'm glad,” the girl smiled broadly when Sana and Mina fell into the kitchen with a victorious cry.

- Unnie! Tadam! We found as many as two aprons! Look, look how cute they are - unfolding them, squeaked Sana. And the truth is cute, on one there was a cartoon bunny drawn, on the other hearts in the form of a peach. “Just for you two!” - proudly handing them to friends, said Sana. - Use!

“We found them in the rooms of the maknae and the neighbors,” Mina added calmly, straightening her short hair.

- Was I alone? Momo asked. “I don't remember buying such a thing.”

“He was with Jeongyeon,” Mina said, still calmly. Then they heard the door open and the members came in noisily. - They are back.

- Everything that was on the list - here - picking up bags of food and fruits, the girls said, putting them on the table. - We are waiting for your delicious sweets, Nayeoni!

“If you need help, please contact, Nayeoni,” Tzuyu said politely, the others looked at her so much that she wanted to hide.

- Yoda! - the girls shouted at her when they moved a distance from the kitchen. “You don’t remember what we talked about in the store ?!”

“Simple politeness will not hurt,” she answered simply.

- Do not go to the kitchen! We will wait! Jihyo ordered, staring at everyone sternly, they nodded their heads silently, agreeing.

“We will also go to the living room,” said Sana, again dragging Mina behind her, she did not resist. - When will it be ready, call, okay?

“They didn't even ask what I would do?” - Momo pouted her lips offended, Nayeon patted her hair, hugging her a little.

“And you wanted to leave me?” - in response to the offended, Nayeon asked. - I thought we agreed to participate in the preparation together.

“So it is,” the girl assured, again smiling broadly. “Where do we start, Nabong-ni?”

“The recipe I found is called Sweet Peaches.” The strange thing is that peaches are not in the recipe. But I decided to add them there. We need to cook the dough with you, then we wash the peaches, dry with a towel and cut in half. Add to the dough and bake. How do you like this idea?

“I like it,” Momo said, putting on an apron with a bunny.

“Then we begin,” the elder unnie ordered, resolutely picking up two eggs and breaking them on the edge of the bowl.

***

After an hour and a half, the noise in the kitchen ceased, and although the girls were curious about what was happening there, they patiently waited for them to call. Back in the store, and then a general message was discussed action plan. Therefore, Sana and Mina behaved so strangely in the hostel.

- We need to give them time to be alone - this is what was written in the message for the girls who stayed in the hostel.

At first, Tzuyu did not understand, and here is the time if they spend all this time together. They just don't spill water. But the girlfriends explained to the innocent girl what this means.

“Momo is in love with Nayeon, and she wants to confess to her.” So that later it was calm in my soul.

“Does unnie love her too?”

“We are certain that yes, but Momo no.” She needs to hear a confirmation answer.

So, now they pretended to watch with interest the unfolding events taking place on the screen. But the whole rumor was turned towards the kitchen, where for an hour and a half there was a frightened scream of Nayeon and Momo's loud cheerful laugh.

***

- Hurrah! We are done - Nayeon saluted with excitement, exhaling when she carefully put the “peaches” in the oven. “Now we will wait for the result,” she sighed nervously, wiping her palms on the apron.

“I’m sure everything will be very tasty, Nayeon-ni,” assured Momo, also putting herself in order after a serious fight with the ingredients.

“For some reason, everything was falling out of hand today,” Nayeon commented on their cooking, shaking off the rest of the flour from her hair. “My fingers are all sticky with sugar,” she complained, including water, to rinse.

“Wait - but Momo didn’t have time to stop her, then she got red at what she wanted to do, waved her hands at the questioning look from Unnie. - Nothing, nothing, forget it. Uh ... let's go see what the others are doing? She scratched her head, she asked.

- Let's wait here. Let's stay together - Nayeon asked, sitting down in a chair. Momo looked at her, crouched beside her. - You, why not like a native, sit on my lap. You usually do that.

- Uh ... no, I ... oops! - the girl screamed softly when she was clasped with two hands and forcibly put on the lap of her older friend. - Unnie! - She was indignant, blushing to the tips of her ears.

“Ha ha ha, you are so cute, ha ha ha,” Nayeon laughed, snuggling against Momo’s back. - I'm so tired. Cooking is exhausting.

“I will give you strength, unnie - turning to her, Momo whispered, looking into the beautiful brown eyes of her friend.

- Yes, just being close to you, I feel myself gaining strength - I rubbed my nose against my shoulder, then sighed and covered my eyes. “I love you, Momorin.”

“I love you too, Nabongs-ni,” she whispered barely audibly, touching her covered eyes with her lips.

The idyll was interrupted by a squealing bell warning that the food was ready. Momo reluctantly got up from Nayeong's knees, stepped aside to let the worried girl through. She put on gloves, a towel so as not to get burned, opened the oven door. A rather pleasant smell of baked dough scattered across the kitchen. Honestly, even the saliva flowed from the smell, and purred in my stomachs, so there were 7 more people in the kitchen.

“It smells so good, unnie!” - exclaimed everyone, coming closer and looking at the rosy dough.

“I hope it’s edible,” Jeongyeon said skeptically, from which she got to the side of the leader. - Oh, it hurts! And why fight, just telling the truth!

- First, try a piece, and then we will say tasty or not. But it smells very edible - her lips in anticipation of Jihyo. Maknae reached for a hot piece, but were stopped by a wooden spatula and the grouchy Nayeon-unnie.

“He needs to cool down a bit.” I’ll give everything now, and you, as it should be for the children, sit down at the table and wait.

- Yes! They shouted cheerfully, looking forward to the goodies.

“Unnie, bring it to the living room, we will prepare a table there,” DaHyun suggested, everyone agreed, there they could settle down, there was more space.

“Momorin, you will stay to help convey,” they ordered her, winking and nodding imperceptibly at Nayeon. They all showed thumbs up, cheering. Momo sighed heavily, but nodded. So they were left alone again.

***

Nayeon bent over the cake and carefully cut it into pieces, so she cried out a little when she was hugged from behind and someone's body pressed against her. She turned her head slightly to one side, looked askance at the intruder, then smiled a calm smile:

- Momorin, what are you doing?

“Watching you cut the pie,” she answered frankly, burrowing her face into her hair.

- I feel tickled, Momo - she led her shoulder, but did not ask to step back. - Want to try a piece? I will cut you that piece where there are a lot of peaches. After all, you and I thought up great things to add peaches to the dough, right? - Cut off a small piece and brought it to her lips, which opened, waiting. “I like to watch you eat.”

- It’s very tasty, unnie - and she didn’t cheat; she really learned a lot very tasty. - Sweet and slightly sour. I like.

- Truth? - her fingers, smiled pretty, proudly protruding chest. - I managed! - then after a little silence, she added, with some mystery. - Do you know why everything turned out for me?

“Because I helped you?” Momo asked innocently, hugging Unnie even tighter.

“And that too, because you and I are Peach Sisters.” But that is not the point.

- What then? - Momo seemed or it was somehow too hot in the kitchen, but instead she hugged even closer.

- The fact is that such is my love for you. Sweet love - then, barely audible, she added that she only heard Momo. “I'm in love with you too.”