Forgetful Bunny (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

So, it all starts with the fact that one cute bunny accidentally bumped into a clumsy penguin near a cage with a sleepy lion cub that came out of the enclosure in the sun to warm up.

Or wait, no, I'll flip through and start over.

Hm.

Yep, I found it.

So, children, it all starts with the fact that a cute bunny with a carrot in its teeth hurries to the lesson, jumping over obstacles, it almost does not notice anyone and nothing around. For a cute bunny, now the main task is not to be late for school, for the first lesson, because the teacher who teaches the subject is an evil wolf, a terrible gray wolf ...

- Teacher Im - interrupts the reading of a fairy tale (written by herself, but who knows about that, ha), raised up a small pale hand of a girl of 9 years old with blond hair.

- I’m listening to you, my little Dahyun, - foreign literature teacher Im Nayeon kindly answers her, looking at the cute child sitting at the first desk.

- Yesterday, you told us that you would never mention the ‘bad gray wolf’ again, because he s…n son ruined your life,” - Dahyun reminded her with all serious innocence, importantly looking around the class of 11 children, who nodded their heads, confirming what was said.

- Dahyunie, do you remember what I said yesterday about the bad words that can't be repeated after me? - Nayeon's still affectionate friendly tone, although inside she was in a panic because she could not restrain herself again.

- I won’t anymore, teacher Im. - Dahyun lowered her head, pursing her lips when she heard the giggles from several children.

- Great, then, sit down, let's continue - she smiled at her, waiting for the class to calm down again, continued to read.

The cute bunny almost jumped to the door of the school, when a penguin came out to meet her walking in a waddling. They collided. Crashed foreheads and fell down.

- Teacher Im - Chaeyoung raised her hand, interrupting the story, - Tzuyu is crying!

- Tzuyu, baby, what happened? - Throwing the book aside, she ran up to the girl, squatted down next to her.

- Were they hurt? - Tzuyu asked with a sob.

- To whom? Ah, are you talking about a cute bunny and a penguin? No, baby, they didn't hurt. Their fur is soft, so they did not feel pain.

- Is it true? the tall girl rejoiced, looking hopefully at the teacher.

- True,- Teacher Im confirmed, Tzuyu’s head, reassuringly.

- What happened next, teacher Im? - seeing that the tall girl was already smiling, they asked to continue the tale.

- So…

The cute hare was the first to wake up, jumped up, excitedly jumped up to the lying penguin, gave her paw to help him up:

- Forgive me, I was in such a hurry that I didn’t see where I was jumping - the bunny made excuses, looking at the penguin, he suddenly got hurt somewhere.

- I also want to apologize, I read a book, and did not pay attention to anyone - in response, the voice of a shy penguin sounded softly.

The cute bunny then realized that she had made a mistake, she thought that she had run into a boy, but it turned out to be a very pretty girl. The cute bunny smiled, still holding the penguin by the flippers, and introduced herself:

- Let's be friends. My name is Nabong and right now I have gray wolf algebra.

- Me too, but I don't know where to go. Today is my first day at this school. Me, Minguin, and my parents and I just moved here yesterday.

- Oh, so you are the most transferred student - exclaimed the happy bunny Nabong, jumping in place from excitement - I was told about you. Come on, I'll show you where the lesson will take place.

So Minguin and Nabong became best friends.

- Teacher Im, when did they fall in love? - another adult voice asked from the doorway, where a gorgeous young woman with a charming aura of grace and serenity stood in the opening.

The children whispered in admiration, craning their necks to get a better look at the stranger, who was just standing there smiling tenderly at teacher Im.

- This part of the tale, I will read it later, there are three more pages of text before it - teacher Im jumped up from her seat, smiling broadly at the kids, pointing to the hanging clock: - Our time is up, children, you can pack up and go home.

- But we want to hear the continuation of the tale - the children whined, starting to gather.

- I'll read more tomorrow, - the teacher promised Im, never taking her eyes off the young woman.

The children did not want to leave, but little by little the class was empty, and soon only the teacher Im with a stranger remained, who closed the doors behind her and came closer to her. Stopping one step away from teacher Yim, she raised her hands to her shoulders, pulled her to her, hugged her, whispered:

- Cute bunny Nabong invited Minguin to the zoo, but apparently completely forgot about it.

- Ah, yes, the zoo! - exclaimed Nayeon, checking the time, noting that it closed half an hour ago. - I had a premonition that I needed to do something, but I couldn’t remember. Minari, baby, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for you. Jeongyeon asked me to replace her in the last lesson, I agreed. Why didn't you write, baby?

- I wrote, but it looks like you forgot not only our date, but also the phone at home - there is no anger in your voice, just boundless tenderness, and love.

- Oh, and I think why so quietly - blinked, then pulled Mina closer to her, hugged her waist, kissed her cheek. - Sorry, Minari, for messing things up again.

- You didn’t spoil anything, dear bunny, - Mina said, dissolving in tenderness and love, exposing her other pink cheek for a kiss. - We can have a great date at my house. I'll cook dinner for you. Let's go to?

- I love your cooking, my Minguin - Nayeon quickly kissed the tip of her nose, pulled away, threw her bag over her shoulder, and began to leave the classroom.

Seeing that her girlfriend was still frozen in place, waiting for something, she looked at her with adoration, giggled, returned, took her hand, intertwining their fingers, hurried:

- Let's go, baby, we are waiting for an unforgettable home date!

Apparently, to get a kiss on the lips, I must try with dinner.