Art in love-3

ONESHOT TWICE

Stopping her motorcycle near a tall building, the Grand Hotel, taking off her black helmet on the road, quickly entered the hall, where a man of small stature was already waiting for her near the elevator. He was wearing a stylish white suit with a shiny scarf around his neck. Blonde, however, in some places gray hair and a bald head flashed in her hair. Brown eyes, gritty cunning and just a great person. Noticing the fury in the form, Son Chaeyoung carrying to him, he himself rushed to the attack:

- Aish, don’t worry so much, we will find your paint. Do you also still two days ahead.

-Exactly, two ing days, but I haven’t got the horseradish yet!

- Quiet, do not shout so, we also on...

- ... people? But I don’t care. What have you done? Tell me.

When she is in this state, she ’d better not argue, ” thought the man reasonably, helpfully led her to the bar and ordered her and himself a strong drink.

- I need to know the results before evening.” Today Tzuyu and I are going to meet with the organizer of the exhibition, Im Nayeon. So you yourself understand everything.

***

After the gym, they each returned to their occupation. DaHyun went to work, for the next assignment from the editor. It not passed, however, and a couple of hours, she left with the building that housed her newspaper, with yet another stupid assignment.

She had to write about a 45-minute . The non- working Nayeon walked around the park, shopping, went to the bookstore and stayed there for at least an hour and a half. Phoned DaHyun , they met in the "Planet". By the appointed meeting, no more than two hours remained. Nayeon , said she would come there right away from the art gallery. Jeongyeon rolls in time. After training Mina.

In order to entertain herself, DaHyun opened a website where you can find any person, especially the girl’s name, to find out if she is a lesbian or not. We decided to check the name "Son Chaeyoung ". The search has begun.

- And what? What do you see, DaHyun? - Peering at the computer screen, Nayeon, sitting next to her friend, asked .

- She didn’t slip with the name Jeongyeon. It’s strange. I thought Jeongyeon had already slept with everyone. Now let's look differently. Not. She is not listed anywhere .

- So you want to say that she is not a lesbian?

-Perhaps not.

The evening slowly but surely took turns, driving a dusty day full of sunshine into a cool, refreshing shadow. In this he was helped by clouds that came out, crawled out of the high mountains hidden from the eyes that surrounded Seoul. The noise of city life fell silent, city residents turned a working day into a carefree party. The performance began. The stage and the audience were ready. The music of the night poured.

Chaeyoung said goodbye JinKook five minutes ago, went up to her apartment, opened the door with keys, and went inside. Throwing off clothes on the way to the bathroom, she unfastened the snake on her trousers, took off her shoes, and remained in lace and the same tone in her bra.

She the hot water to the full pressure, and only when the hot water poured onto her tired body, she could breathe freely. They did it. Having run around almost the whole city, looking into the narrowest alleys, talking with street vagabonds, they found a shortage.

God, as the nerves patted this paint! And why, one wonders, did she really want to get her?

She wanted to change something in my paintings. She wanted to change at least a little. Become more alive than it really is. Hot drops pleasantly washed the skin from excess dirt and fatigue. Everything again fell into place.

With new powers you can already meet. Tzuyu is about to pick her up. With Tzuyu, they agreed that they would already drive there, to the place designated by Nayeon . It is strange why none of her friends bothered to say what kind of place it was.

Drying herself with a terry towel, Chaeyoung walked barefoot around the apartment, went into her bedroom, sat on the bed, and gave herself five more minutes to relax. That the same dress? You need to look both stylish and comfortable. She made all the options in her mind, remembering what she had recently acquired in stores and what she had.

In the end, she settled on the “casual and elegant” style : dark blue jeans, a white shirt, with an open top, she decided not to wear a belt , comfortable shoes on her feet, that is, without a heel. A light cloak complemented the look. Combing her hair in front of the mirror, she peered attentively at herself, noting that the shower had done its job.

The dark bags under the eyes disappeared. Since nature itself rewarded it with special beauty, no shadow or powder was needed. When the call from Tzuyu rang, Chaeyoung was already opening the door to exit. The wall clock showed 18.55 pm.

Soon, very soon, all the actors in the main play will meet.

Soon, very soon, the action will go in a completely different direction, not in the direction of their invisible writer. No, the author does not suspect that the actors themselves will decide their fate.

***

Planet is an entertaining show for special residents of the city. People gather here ready to give their free time for new acquaintances and a new kind of love. Incendiary dances, songs drive you crazy, bodies touch each other, and passion burns all morals. Alcoholic beverages only add a pungent taste to passion.

If you are not a coward and crossed the threshold of the night "Planet", you must definitely look 100%. After all, they will examine you from all sides: how you are dressed, what your spirits are, and they will honor your voice. You really can behave like those three who boldly entered the door.

- As always, a lot of people. I do n’t even see a free table.

We have only one thing left, to punch our place.” Everything is after me - from nowhere Sunmi appeared, and everyone went after it. “Although why do you need to punch it, you are always welcome guests for me.” In addition, the place has long been reserved for this special evening. Finally, I will see the famous Son Chaeyoung.

- You're so much about it speak, Sunmi , like a girl in love before a date - pinned her DaHyun , nodding in greeting one of the girls with whom they would like to once to sleep, but then changed her mind.

- If you would have it was a guy that I have with pleasure I took it in turn. Very hot girl. And her paintings! It is something. Have you ever seen her paintings?

- No - shook her head DaHyun, sitting down on a chair next to Momo and Nayeon, have seed who ate there. - Nayeon, have you seen her paintings? Tell me in general what they are about. I do not want to disgrace s camping in front of her when she gets here.

- Don’t worry, DaHyun , you will always get out. By that same talk I will - calmed Nayeon , lowering his eyes to watch to see how long.

Before the appointed dinner, there were at least 5-10 minutes. This means that guests are about to appear at the door of the night cafe Planet, on which the exhibition of paintings will depend. Nayeon , to be honest, could not wait to finally meet, see face to face, the famous artist in the whole world of art, Son Chaeyoung .

Not much was known about her , or rather, nothing. Newspapers are not published her pictures on their pages, interviews, only the most meager, and that instead Chaeyoung said Tzuyu , her agent. And here is such luck. Immediately after the scandalous "Renaissance", because of which almost flew to work Nayeon , she called Tzuyu and said:

-We saw what you did and how you defended your rights.” We are interested in you.

- Who are we?

“ Do you know the name Son Chaeyoung ?”

- Of course. She became famous for her exotic paintings...

- You wanted to say that she writes LGBT-related paintings. We do not need words . Nor do you need false courtesy. Chaeyoung is preparing new paintings and she would like to present them in your gallery. And under your patronage. Do you agree

- Do I agree? Oh sure. I agree to all 200%.

- Great. We are coming to Seoul next month. I will call you back, we will meet and agree.

It`s not long to wait . Nayeon already seen the entrance to the cafe Tzuyu , and waved his hand. Her friends enthusiastically whistled, and she was struck by the beauty of the girl. It just so happened that they only spoke on the phone, and talked by mail, but they never saw each other in the eye. More precisely seen, but briefly. Of course, the appearance was noticeable. A tall, carved figure long wavy brown hair, slightly slanting eyes the color of dark chocolate.

“ Hey Nayeon , and you didn't say Agent Son Chaeyoung is such a gummy girl!”

- y ...

- Charming ...

“ Attractive ...”

- Is she interesting straight?

“ Why are Jongyong questions like this?” It never stopped you.

- Hush, she's coming. And no flirting, she is my job.

- Very nice work. Everything, everything, I am silent.

“ I'm sorry, I lingered a bit on the way here.” Chaeyoung and Sana will arrive soon. I hope that they do not get lost. To be honest, I wandered, so the area is more than an hour. I am poorly oriented in such places. I therefore rely more onSana'a. Sana, my girlfriend, I hope you do not mind that I invited her here?

- I'm not alone here either.” Get to know each other. Chou Tzuyu, personal agent of Son Chaeyoung.

- hi. Let’s without too much fuss, I don’t like any official words.

“ So your girlfriend's name is Sana?” And what does she do?

- Besides what gives me joy every day?” Let me think. Well, she knows how to cook, just her fingers. She has a very interesting nature, her character is explosive, sometimes affectionate, like a cat. She traveled a lot, knows many languages, she has something to talk about.

- I didn’t ask about that. What is her job? - smiling at such a description, Nayeon took Momo's hand in her hand and squeezed it.

- Restorer of paintings. By the way we wrong with her and get to know. Then I was invited to a party where paintings of some not very famous girl Son Chaeyoung were exhibited . You also know that it is the beginning of his career since15 years? I also then was a daredevil, too clever, and nagging, art critic.

- So you have not been yet familiar with Chaeyoung ?

- No, at that party I was lucky to meet two people at once, who would sit firmly in my heart.

- So what's next? - Tzuyu saw that she was interested in them, and she herself was pleased to remember that evening.

Who would have thought that everything would turn out that way, and not otherwise. " I was lucky, just lucky ."

- The first thing I saw when I went inside, it is a picture hanging on a full human growth, and on it was a picture of a girl reading a book in the evening hours. There was a candle on the table near her elbow, a faint glow illuminated only half of her face.

The rest was covered in darkness. But in that darkness, a shadow shone through. The shape of the girl was more suitable then, as if a ghost stood a little further from her and watched. Just watched a girl reading. I could not take my eyes off this picture.

The picture itself reflected so much love and happiness from writing that these emotions overwhelmed me with a head. So for the first time I got acquainted with the work of Son Chaeyoung . Climbing the stairs to the second floor, I walked like a somnambulist, my heart was beating, as if not normal. The rest of the paintings hit me as much as the first. The feeling was as if I touched something living, a living embodiment of emotions. I wanted to know who the painted them. I needed to see the artist with my own eyes and tell him how I feel.

- Do you have in mind the very picture of what is called "Ray in the window? The one that weighs in your room, Nayeon? - surprised DaHyun , remembering that she had already seen her. - Was Chaeyoung really drawing her ?

- Yes. I was lucky to get her almost on loan. It was the first picture I got when we with Sanaa moved here.

- So you want to say that this picture was painted by a 15-year-old girl? - DaHyun still did not believe . - Nothing to yourself. I thought it was ...

- I thought so too, but I was mistaken. I remember that at first I was struck by a girl who was standing next to one of the paintings, which, later in my article, I will call “Infinity”. In life, I have not seen a more beautiful face than that ofthat girl. Two girls were standing next to her, there must be her friends. The truth then struck me that one of the girls was the one painted in the picture.

Remembering now, I understand that she was in all the paintings of Chaeyoung. Somi.

The second is a girl and was Tzuyu . The three of them stood a half-turn from the audience, which scurried back and forth around the hall, silently, looked at the portrait. There was something in them, I can’t explain in words, magical, no, not that. Hypnotizing. I walked closer. In that portrait they were themselves, as if the reflection from the mirrors, only older, much older than they were then. And under each girl was a signature. So I realized which of them is Chaeyoung

...