Shopping (SaNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

Everything was fine until a certain time.

I was offered to go shopping "together".

So to say, "toss around".

Buy something related for the upcoming prom.

This is a catastrophe.

Unless, of course, ask me.

Why?

Hm.

Well, just so you understand, I'm not a fan of wearing skirts, dresses, make-up and acting "like a normal girl."

My favorite outfit has always been jeans and a wide shirt (in my case, taken from my father's closet).

Yes, I'm a tomboy.

But, I couldn't stop my own mouth in time, saying to a pretty girl, the head girl of my class, a black-haired goddess with dark brown eyes, with a perfect figure (if you could see the eyes of the guys when she walked by):

- Yeah why not. I'm free this weekend.

So, now you understand how I ended up here, looking with horror at a multi-storey store full of various junk.

That is, clothes, shoes and accessories for her.

- Sorry, how long have you been waiting? – Sana asked with a bright smile on her lips, running up to me.

Minatozaki Sana, that's the name of the pretty head girl I said yes to.

Bright personality.

Kind soul.

Tender.

Darling.

Hmmm, you can come up with a lot of epithets, but there is only one fact - this girl loves to enter her personal space without asking permission.

- I came a couple of minutes ago, don’t worry - I didn’t admit that I came here in advance, about an hour ago, because I wanted to understand what exactly I would deal with and how to get out of this trip.

- Oh, well, so I could not rush? - Sana asked with a touch of teasing fun, taking my arm and starting to lead me to the “lair of Satan”. I promise I won't insist if you don't like it.

- I don’t like it anymore - I dutifully walked with her, approaching my today’s “enemy”.

*

I was immediately taken to one particular store with evening dresses, it turns out that Sana had noticed one dress there that she wanted to buy for a long time.

- What do you think, Nayeon-chan? - I heard a voice from Sana, turned to her, looked around appraisingly.

- Not bad, - I just said with a smirk, the head girl looked gorgeous in a gold knee-length dress with rope straps.

Looking at her, I suddenly wanted to take a sip of something to wet my throat.

- Can we eat some more? - I suggested, flipping through a discount magazine on the chair where I sat waiting for her.

Sana went back to the dressing room, I heard the rustle of clothes, then my eyes noticed how the dress slid to the floor.

Sana was practically (apart from her bra and underwear) behind a thin curtain. I shook my head, driving away unnecessary thoughts, focused on the magazine in my hands. Finally, at the end of the magazine, I found something that, in my opinion, looked presentable.

- I found something, now I'll bring it - I warned her, went to the seller, asked to bring the dress indicated in the magazine. - Sana, I'm here - some time later, called her, pulling the curtain.

- Well - the girl looked out, looking at the dress in my hands with a smile. - Its clasp on the back, hmm, I like it. Go inside if you need your help, Nayeon-chan?

I simply had no choice in this matter, because I myself chose this, I had to join her in the booth.

I was not prepared for what I would see when I went inside.

Sana has a great body, with all the ensuing forms of s, elastic toned belly and slender legs. She was wearing a pretty breeze-colored lace bra and underwear of the same color.

Damn it , I unconsciously swallowed, quickly averting my eyes.

- Nayeon-chan, please help me zip up the zipper behind my back, - Sana asked in a sweet voice with a hint of shyness.

I did so, trying not to touch the head girl's body.

- Well, how does it suit me? - swirled in front of me.

I actually lost my voice for a while. She was gorgeous, definitely all the guys will fall down before her when Sana comes to prom in this dress.

- I…I like it, Sana, - I squeezed out, leaning against the wall, hiding my hands behind my back, clasping them in the lock so as not to do some awkward thing. - The black dress fits better than the previous one, - I said with all sincerity.

- Do you really think so? - meeting my eyes through the mirror reflection, Sana asked, seeing my affirmative nod, she beamed.

- I also like black more than gold, it emphasizes my figure more - she ran her hands over her body, Sana, however, did not take her eyes off me, as if hinting at something.

There was a brief circuit in my brain, because instead of turning away or looking away, I stared back, unconsciously imagining how, instead of her hands, my hands caress her body, lowering down to where the dress ends.

- Nayeon-chan? -  I heard her curious voice.

- Hm? Oh, sorry, I was daydreaming - I giggled awkwardly, starting to realize that the girl was in a very close distance from me (well, not surprising, because the dressing room was narrow).

It's just that Sana has entered my personal space again. I could distinctly hear her breathing, inhale the fragrance of her blooming perfume. Was there heat coming from her body, or was it that I was on fire from the sudden closeness?

- You dreamed of me, Nayeon-chan? – flirtatiousness in her voice became clearly audible, Sana leaned even closer, now her lips almost touched my lips.

- Sana, what are you doing? - trying to move away from the headman, but the wall of the booth did not allow to move further.

- I'm giving you a big hint to stop holding back and finally kiss me, Nayeon-chan - with all the innocence in her voice, but with a passionate look in her dark brown eyes, Sana said.

I could only open and close my mouth at what I heard.

- Nayeon-chan, please hurry up. I want you to be the first to start our first kiss - occupying completely my personal space, Sana whispered seductively, wrapping her arms around my neck, leaning her body against mine.

I never thought that a simple shopping trip would give me the chance to fulfill my desire to try Minatozaki Sana, but it's happening now, my lips are kissing Minatozaki Sana's.

I've had a bit of a crush on her ever since my high school entrance ceremony.

I dreamed at night thinking about her.

I had dreams, where under me always lay a flushed Sana.

We rarely crossed paths.

We hardly spoke to each other.

Therefore, it was a complete surprise that Sana invited me to go shopping for clothes and I agreed.

- Nayeon-chan, - breathless from my kisses, - if we continue, I’m afraid I will ruin this dress.

- Do you want to stop? - Kissing her softly on the chin, I asked, wandering my hands along her back.

- I want to continue in a more comfortable and cozy environment. At my house – whispered Sana, answering my kisses with all the passion and need.

- Sounds just perfect to me, Sana. 10 minutes, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance - the last kiss, took my hands off my neck, slipped out of the booth, hurried out.

In less than 7 minutes, Sana, with bags in her hands, quickly left the store.

Yes, definitely shopping was an interesting activity.

Our first official date as a couple will definitely be shopping.

For now…