Deal -1 (AU)

ONESHOT TWICE

Mina:

- Nayeon-unnie, I like you.

Nayeon:

- Do you like me?

Mina:

- Yeah…

Nayeon:

- Do you like me so much that you will agree to the craziest idea?

Mina:

- Maybe…

Nayeon:

- Great, then will you agree to become my wife?

Mina:

- Yes... um... What?

Jeongyeon:

- By the power given to me, I declare you wife and wife. You can kiss the bride.

Mina:

- Wait!

Nayeon quickly leans down and kisses her cheek, then smiles, pleased with herself.

Mina (looks around anxiously):

-But I can’t marry you, unnie. I just wanted to be friends with you.

Jeongyeon:

- You will have your whole life now.

Mina (still protesting):

-I have an interest in a completely different person, unnie.

Nayeon:

- Chaeyoung, huh?

Mina (she looked down shyly and nodded):

-So I’m sorry, unnie, I can’t become your wife.

Jeongyeon:

- You have already become one. You have officially been together for 1.5 years.

Mina:

- But... how is my courtship with Chaeyoung? I planned everything, how come. We have a date today, she probably hasn’t answered me yet, but I think I’ll agree.

Jeongyeon (waves to someone):

- Now we will find out from her.

Mina (turns around sharply, Chaeyoung is really rushing towards them with his “bro” Dahyun and little Tzuyu):

- Nayeon-unnie, let's get a divorce (in despair).

Nayeon just laughed out loud, opening her hands in time when Chaeyoung crashed into her, clinging to her with her whole body:

-Chaeng, I’m so glad to see you, baby, - she ruffled her hair, kissing somewhere on the top of her head.

Chaeyoung:

- Nayeon-unnie, I missed you so much! Why didn't you call that you were back in town?

Nayeon:

-I wanted to make a surprise, little animal, - she said affectionately, kissing the top of the head again.

Jeongyeon (walked up to Mina and whispered quietly in her ear):

- Chaengie adores Nayeon, she is number 1 unnie for her, even Dubu has been displaced by this place. So it's a big plus for you to be Nabong's wife.

Dahyun walked up to Mina's other side and added:

- In addition, Chaeng does not date girls until Nayeon unnie approves of her choice.

Nayeon (still hugging Chaeyoung, suddenly shared the news):

- Chaeng, congratulate me, I just got married. My wife is Mina. But can you imagine what I found out right after I kissed her on the cheek? – She didn’t wait for an answer, she immediately added:  - It turns out that Mina invited you on a date, but you didn’t answer her. Why do you make a girl wait for an answer? I didn't teach you this.

Mina (“and where is the logic here?”):

- I haven’t asked yet, I was just thinking of asking.

Chaeyoung (voice muffled by the unnie's sweater where she has her face buried):

- Do you mind, unnie? After all, Mina-unnie is now your wife. We'll just have lunch and maybe go to a movie.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun looked at each other, and Tzuyu shrugged and said bluntly:

- An absurd situation.

Nayeon:

- I like her. I allow it. Just no kissing. Still, I will be jealous.

Chaeyoung/Mina:

- No kissing on the first date! – and both blushed brightly.

Chaeyoung:

 Nayeon-unnie, do you want to come with us? – innocently, as if it should be so.

Mina/Tzuyu/Jeongyeon:

- With "us"? / Why is there a third extra? / Chaeyoung, don’t be stupid, it’s a date!

Chaeyoung (with a hopeful look):

- Dont go?

Nayeon (never could resist such a look, realizing that there was no other way out):

- Who said that I won’t go? Of course I’ll go, you’re going on a date with my wife! This will be the first stage towards our honeymoon - after a short reflection, I finished my thought.

Dahyun (asked curiously):

- Then what does the second stage mean for you?

Nayeon (blushed, became embarrassed, waved her away):

- It’s too early for children to know about this.

Tzuyu (realizes that if she stays with them any longer, she will go crazy):

- Dahyun-unnie, we need to go.

Chaeyoung:

- Yes, yes, it’s coming now, baby. Unni, we’ll meet after lectures, be sure to wait for me, I’ll figure out where to go. Have a great day and... Nayeon unnie, congratulations on your marriage! Mina is a great choice!

Mina (didn’t know what to answer):

- Nayeon-unnie... is marriage a joke? Are you kidding me?

Jeongyeon:

- It's serious, Mina. I have an officially confirmed document, where I have the right to perform the sacrament of marriage. Look, I took out a neatly folded sheet of document, with a wet stamp and dated last month. - So everything is serious. You are now Nayeon's legal wife. Congratulations.

Nayeon (she squeezed her hand reassuringly and smiled sweetly):

- Don’t worry, Mina, only 1.5 years. Then JiHyo will give us a divorce. I really, really need this, you will help me out! Please - she folded her hands in prayer. – Listen, seeing that the girl is still indecisive, let’s make a deal. Jeongyeon, you are a witness,” she pointed to her friend.

Jeongyeon:

- And as a witness, I will record everything on video, then I will formalize everything legally, and each of you will sign the document. After all, I’m almost a lawyer.

Nayeon:

- The deal will be called “You for me, I for you.” That is, you will help me with a fake wedding... I promise I won’t pester you!

Jeongyeon:

- Don't lie, Nabongie. Mina is a beauty; these are like honey cookies for you.

Nayeon:

- Well, maybe just a little. Hold hands, sometimes kiss on the cheek, I can, of course, kiss on the hand, it happens, but rarely. Lots more hugs, you'll have to get used to this, Mina.

Jeongyeon:

- When we were younger, unnie would hug me all the time, thinking I was a teddy bear.

Nayeon:

- You liked it, Jeong! How many times have you asked to hug me!

Jeongyeon:

- There was no such thing!

Nayeon:

- Was. I have evidence, photos, my mother still keeps them in an album.

Mina (who watched the argument between her best friends and decided to remind herself):

- What can you do to help me, unnie?

Nayeon (seriously, holding out her little finger for a promise, 100% sure that Mina will immediately agree to the proposal):

- I will help you win Chaeyoung's heart. After all, I am number 1 for the little animal.

Mina (curiously):

- Why “little beast”?

Nayeon:

- You can’t call her that, it’s my special nickname for Chaeyoung. When she was little, she looked a lot like Simba from The Lion King. Now there are still similarities, but not as strong as before.

Mina:

- I... I need to think... can I answer you tomorrow?

Nayeon (she wanted to answer, but then the phone rang, the name was displayed on the screen, from which the girl’s face changed):

- It's late, Mina, forgive me for that.

Mina didn’t have time to ask the question when Nayeon’s lips were very close to the corner of her lips. And they stayed there until someone nearby coughed, demanding attention.

- Nayeon, take your mind off the girl and greet me, sis. Why didn’t you answer me, you know that I don’t like to wait? Nayeon!

Nayeon (acting to the max, pulled away from Mina, but remained hugging her waist):

- Don’t stop me from kissing my beloved wife, Jiyeon-unnie.

Jeongyeon (tried to tell Mina with her lips):

- Be careful. Please play along, unnie.

Mina (accepted the request, nodding slightly):

- Darling, would you like to introduce me?

Jiyeon (looked arrogantly at her from head to toe, demonstratively showing disgust):

- And you traded Miyeon for this? What happened to your taste, Nayeon?

Nayeon:

- Im Jiyeon, my older sister. You're wrong unnie, Mina means the world to me. And I didn’t choose her because of her beautiful appearance. Although, what should I explain to you, you will soon find out.

Jiyeon:

- Mina? That's all?

Nayeon:

- That's all. Tomorrow at a family dinner, I will officially introduce you. Now if you'll excuse me, we have to go.

Mina (slightly tilted her head and smiled charmingly at her older sister Nayeon):

- Goodbye.

Jiyeon:

- I will definitely warn the staff about another guest. Tomorrow. 19:00. Do not be late.

The girls didn’t even turn around at the warning, they went their way, silently. When they had walked a short distance, Jeongyeon secretly checked that no one was following them and signaled Nayeon to relax.

Nayeon:

- Sorry for the kiss, I just couldn’t warn you about my sister in advance. She always loves it so much, suddenly calling, and then materializing as if out of thin air. Sorry, Mina.

Mina:

- You're forgiven, unnie. So... (she arched her eyebrow questioningly).

Nayeon sighed, glanced at Jeongyeon, and she took pity on her friend:

- Family They're still a pain in the . In short, they are accustomed to seeing themselves as the navel of the earth, and everyone else as ants who must obey them unquestioningly. Among the whole family there are only three people who are worthy of respect, they are always on Nayeon’s side, they always protect her from eternal attacks from the whole family, including distant relatives too. Tomorrow you will meet everyone, you will have to constantly be on your guard, constantly watch your words and facial expressions.

Nayeon (sighed heavily, still looking pleadingly at Mina, thinking that the girl might have changed her mind and would not want to help her):

- Our deal will only last 1.5 years. During this time, I will find a way to get out of the family business. Please don't refuse, Mina.

Mina (after thinking, she gently placed her palm on Nayeon’s tense shoulders):

- Who can I find a common language with?

Nayeon (didn't understand):

- What are you talking about?

Jeongyeon (exhales):

- Sana, Momo and JiHyo.

Mina:

- Jihyo? You already mentioned it recently.

Jeongyeon:

- Yes, you can trust her with everything, just like Sanya and Momo. They are Nayeon's cousins, and besides, they... (Nayeon coughed warningly), however, you will meet them yourself tomorrow.

Mina:

- Then maybe we should give up our date with Chaeyoung, Nayeon-unnie? Maybe we should better prepare for tomorrow night?

Nayeon (vigorously shakes her head):

- No one can cancel dates with Chaengie. I need moral support for tomorrow's fight. Besides, she will help you find out everything. After all, Chaeng is my beloved little sister.

Mina (didn’t immediately realize when she heard this confession from Nayeon, then gasped and glanced at Jeongyeon, who was already laughing out loud, to confirm her guess):

- Chaeyoung is your little sister, unnie? But... does she have a different last name?

Nayeon:

- I thought you knew, so you came to me today for permission to become her girlfriend. I was just about to tell you that I agree when you started saying that you liked me...

Mina:

- That’s not what we’re talking about now, Nayeon-unnie (waved it off). Is she your little sister?

Nayeon:

- Well, yes. My little treasure (the softest and most gentle smile adorned the girl’s face; Mina involuntarily fell in love). So... Mina, will you...um...help me?

Mina:

- A deal is a deal, unnie.

Nayeon (lighted up, even jumped in place with happiness, and then suddenly grabbed Mina by the waist, lifted her and began to spin in place):

- Thank you, thank you, thank you (she kept repeating). You are the best wife in the world! (unable to resist, she boldly kissed her on the cheek, then on the other cheek, and then on the tip of her nose).

Jeongyeon's thoughts as she watched the scene, crossing her fingers behind her back, praying to everyone and everything that this idea would bear fruit:

So, a start has been made. According to the papers, Nayeon is officially married. Her inheritance, without exception, now, if something happens, everything will go to the wife. I'm sorry, Mina. There are a lot of people chasing Im's inheritance, especially Nayeon's shares. You will have to survive among the jackals. But I think you can handle it. You can protect them.