DaTzu

ONESHOT TWICE

Today's night sky is especially beautiful.

It shines better than any electronic light, because now a million new wonderful sparks are lit on it, which displays various figures.

Fireworks show to the music of famous songs.

Here in the sky the released pale pink color - bam! - beautiful flower.

A group of 9 girls sat on a hill, watched the show with trepidation, with joyful faces turning to each other to see the reaction of their friends.

Tzuyu and DaHyun sit a little further from the rest, and every time a figure is reflected in the sky, Tzuyu believes that they look a thousand times better, reflected in her unnie's eyes.

She tried to be invisible, because Tzuyu liked the way DaHyun-unnie's eyes shine brighter every year than in previous years.

In such happy moments when they enjoy their free time, regardless of schedules, Tzuyu thinks about how lucky she is to meet DaHyun-unnie on her way. She learned a lot from her, and seems to have become much better than in the past.

If they had not decided to do what they liked, to be an artist, I wonder if they would ever meet? And where would this happen? Would they become best friends or enemies?

No, Tzuyu shook her head to herself, she and DaHyun will never be enemies!

With such perfection one cannot but be friends. She charges with her laughter, sense of humor, kindness and gentleness.

Yes, they will certainly meet, and they will certainly make friends again, and Tzuyu will laugh again from the ridiculous situations invented by DaHyun.

“Chewy, look at the sky, not at me.” DaHyun's voice calms down at the end with a laugh.

She looks at the youngest girl and slightly hits her on the shoulder.

Tzuyu says nothing and turns his attention back to the well-lit sky.

DaHyun looks at Tzuyu, and a warm smile appears on her face.

Sometimes thoughts come to her: And if they had not met now, would they be friends?

But the question quickly disappears when her heart confidently answers: Yes.

No parallel universe could stand in their friendship on the way.

After all, their friendship is priceless.

Their friendship is the loud cries of enthusiastic fans; warm embrace; tears of happiness; sisterhood with eight girls; machine for ummah and appa; and 4 years of beautiful friendship with this girl next to her.

The first set of fireworks is already dying, but Tzuyu still looks up.

DaHyun gently puts his hand on top of her and bends his head to the youngest girl.

Tzuyu gently smiles at the action.

The rest of the girls are laughing at the next lame joke of Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung, Sana, as usual trying to tickle the leader under the bears, but she does not give and runs away from her, Nayeon-unnie takes a panorama of the sky and the city, which is located below the hill.

Everything is so quiet, peaceful and calm.

Mina and Momo are talking quietly.

Another year, another milestone.

Tzuyu does not know what surprises the New Year can bring, but with her best friends on her side and the rest of the world supporting her, she is where she should be.