Drabble

ONESHOT TWICE

She was called the “Ice Tofu Princess” because she never smiled and because her skin was white.

Everyone admired her, and everyone wanted to be friends with her, despite the cold appearance and indifference to others.

She was the best among shooting a bow and a brilliant virtuoso in playing the piano.

She was an ideal leader in archery, under her leadership her team always wins.

The closest friends, those whom she allowed herself to be allowed to know, knew the real reason for coldness and isolation, but they were silent, they were just nearby.

The real name of the insensible girl with beautiful features, a straight posture and perfect body proportions is Kim DaHyun .

The only friends and co-captains in archery are Im Nayeon graduate, former cheerleader and Miyu Mina, a gymnastics master from Japan. They began to engage in this sport because of personal injury, the doctors chose what kind of sport they would like to practice.

They for DaHyun were advocates and those people whom she could completely trust. Because they saw her broken heart, wounded soul and hot tears, that even a pint of her favorite chocolate ice cream could not stop.

Now the three of them stood in the headmaster’s office and listened carefully to what he told them:

- Next month we will have a grandiose school tournament in all sports. This time, all the schools in our city and those located near tenacious cities will participate. I found out from them a very strong archery team. There are aces from aces, they have won many awards, honestly with our forces we are no match for them. Although I am confident in your victory.

“Then why did you call us, director, if you are sure of our victory?” - DaHyun asked coldly , bored glancing at him.

“I called you, because I have a request for you.” Very big request. I believe that we will win with you, but I have to say that I need 200% confidence, not 100%. The problem is that if we do not win this tournament, then I'm afraid we will lose our school forever.

- Did you bet on our school? How many? - DaHyun asked without emotion , while her friends opened their mouth in surprise, not believing what they heard.

- That, I will say further, reliable information from a secret source - nervously wrinkled his wrists, lowered his voice and leaned forward a little, whispered: - 1mln to 2. Everyone expects us to lose. All who put the famous oligarchs in Korea. Instead of our school, they planned to build an underground multi-step game center with an underwater water park. So you see for yourself we need a victory, at all costs.

“And what do you propose, director?” - clearing , seeing that her friend was silent, asked Nayeon .

- Team up with the aces from a nearby school. I already spoke with the current director, he agrees.

“Glad for you, Director,” DaHyun chuckled , looking directly into the director’s eyes for the first time. - We also agree, just first look at what aces they are. Maybe we’ll have a friendly competition?

“They offered the same thing,” the man whispered shyly, glancing behind their backs when there was a knock on his door. - Therefore, now you will play. Come in - he invited, the door opened and 4 people entered. Three girls with bows and arrows with a trainer. - We are pleased to pass you to our school.

- We are happy for the invitations. Well, let's play? - smiled amiably, shaking the outstretched hand coach. “My girls are against yours .”

“Of course,” the director nodded his head, glancing at the frozen girls who were breathless from the one they saw in front of them. He felt the air in his office drop many degrees below 0. From silence it became difficult to breathe, although the silence itself lasted no more than 2 minutes. “Let's go to the field,” the director suggested, breaking the silence, trying to somehow influence the tension that hung over 6 girls. - DaHyun ...

- Yes, Director, I will play with Son Chaeyoung with pleasure ...

“And I don't mind playing against Hirai Momo,” Mina chuckled.

“Is it interesting that your skills improved Minatozaki Sana, or are you just as awkward and awkward?” - asked Nayeon , slowly approaching a fair-haired girl with a frightened expression on her face, not stopping in front of her, she walked by, to the door, opened and left. The rest of the girls also followed, never once glancing toward the three aces from a nearby school.

- I do not understand, you know, each other? The head scratched, the director hesitantly asked.

“Yes, we are old acquaintances,” Chaeyoung managed to reprimand , sighing slowly, turning to her friends. - We are stuck .

“They still have not forgiven us.” We will have to oh how sweet it is, Momo agreed, recalling the cold gaze from Mina.

“But maybe it will be a great chance to fix everything?” - with hope in a voice asked Sana. - Let's use it. I want to be friends with Nayeon again . To me…

“Sana-unnie, not here,” she laid a finger on her lips, shook Chaeyoung's head . - Come on, play our game, after I promise, onni, we ...

- As you say the leader - without adding anything else, they left the director’s office, leaving the two men in silent silence.

They already thought about whether they did the right thing, deciding to combine them into one team?