Drabble - Mina angry (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

- Mina, are you angry?
- No.
- I see that you are angry.
- No.
- I also see that you are angry, Minari. Nabong, what did you do? – Jeongyeon asked in an accusatory tone, nevertheless afraid to approach such a Mina, so as not to fall under the “hot hand” just in case.
- I?! – pointed to herself, then confidently: - Nothing.
Mina snorted and turned away.
- Yeah! You definitely did something! – Chaeyoung, the first defender of her beloved Mina-unnie, said disapprovingly. – Unnie, remember what and when.
- But I really didn’t do anything. Everything was perfect with us, as always, I was fooling around, Mina was laughing.
- Maybe your joke went too far, unnie? – JiHyo suggested.
- But everything was as usual.
- Well, apparently not, since our Minari has such a face, - Sana grinned, nudging the puzzled Nayeon in the side. - Tell me, what did you do?
- We played her favorite game, went out to have a snack, I ordered my favorite dishes, while they were waiting for the order, Mina went to the toilet, I waited for her and food. The order was brought, we ate, walked along the Han River, and returned home. That's it - she spread her arms to the sides in confusion, - nothing more, I swear. She even kissed me on the cheek, wished me good night, and in the morning... for some reason she was angry with me.
- Everything seems to be fine, - Tzuyu said thoughtfully, looking at Mina, watching her reaction while Nayeon spoke. – We need to investigate in more detail.
- That’s right, - Dahyun agreed, carefully looking at everyone present. – Nayeon-unnie, did anyone approach you while Mina-unnie was away?
- To me? Hm. Nobody in particular, maybe the waitress.
Mina bit her lower lip, frowned a little, her voice sounded dry:
- She made eyes at you, and you encouraged her.
Fortunately (not fortunately) for Mina, Momo heard her, she instantly shared the discovery with Jeongyeon, and she passed it on to everyone except Nayeon.
The members' faces lit up with understanding.
- Nabongie, this is the waitress, is she beautiful?
- Probably, - Nayeon answered ambiguously, not noticing at all how tense Mina was in her seat. - I didn’t really pay attention, I was looking at the food.
- Or maybe she just glanced at it? – Jeongyeon insisted.
- Ah, - remembering something, Nayeon suddenly clapped loudly, frightening her with her clap.
- What? – Mina came out of her image, looking at her girlfriend.
- This was an unpleasant situation. She touched me.
- Who? – all the anger fell on the stranger, Mina even stood up a little, but remained sitting.
- Waitress. She put her hand on my shoulder, I asked to take it away, saying that I came with my girlfriend, but...
- Nayeon, - Mina’s voice sounded warningly, - finish.
- ... she asked me for my phone number, - Nayeon quickly finished, cowering and looking at her from under her brows. - I refused. You gotta trust me, baby. And then, suddenly, she turned so pale, ran away, without adding anything or at all...
- That’s how she saved her worthless life, - Mina muttered as quietly as she could, but didn’t take into account that Tzuyu was sitting next to her, who heard everything.
Tzuyu wanted to quickly retreat, which she did, citing some urgent work. When she left, she conveyed the words she heard to everyone else, except for MiNayeon. Everyone also wanted to save their lives, so they said goodbye, leaving only the two of them in the living room.
Let them deal with Mina's jealousy themselves.
Nayeon should have already guessed what it all boiled down to.
And if she understood, then even more so, the other girls don’t need to be near them.