FEELINGS, LONG LIFE (SCENE 1)-NaHyo

ONESHOT TWICE

A black and white photo of the girl was taken when she and the group were returning from a long flight across America. In general, over the month they gave 10 concerts, performed in shows and participated in programs. They didn’t return all together; another car drove Nayeon-unnie from the airport to the site of the new series, in which she agreed to participate after the concerts.

It was agreed with the director of JYP that Nayeon would not yet participate in other activities of the group. Oh, he will return only when the shooting of the series in which she starred ends. In the film, only two scenes are connected:

1. First meeting with a person;

2. Ride on an attraction + recognition.

Her shooting will take another week. Everyone understood, everyone knew what a schedule was. And yet, a slight sadness because there will not be one member at home upset.

Fans often saw the little leader of TWICE, her name sounded almost everywhere. Park JiHyo is back after a tour of Europe with a radio broadcast DJ. Her pleasant timbre of voice attracted many to listen to radio programs, to enjoy them. In addition, she was invited to various programs, where she was present alone or with several girls.

The schedule was recorded for the whole day, so she started to think only when she came back to the hostels, and saw an empty room. She did not have to get bored for a long time, the rest of the girls returned immediately after her. She was not alone.

-Two days have passed, and Nayeon - unnie hasn't called yet. It doesn’t look like her - when she opened the doors to their house, heard JiHyo from the threshold, the worried voice of Momo. JiHyo saw Momo lay back on the table, where her mobile phone usually lay when they were at home. - Usually it doesn’t even take half an hour when she wrote us messages or called, and here, not a single sms.

- You know the schedule of the robots when you act in a drama , I’m sure she doesn’t answer, because she’s busy. You’ll see how a free minute falls out, unnie immediately calls you - JiHyo heard another voice from her member , the voice of Sana , which, laying aside a fashion magazine, clasped her friend’s hands in her hands.

-I wonder who she will call first, me or you, or JiHyo? Who is lucky to be the first to hear her tired voice? - asking Momo about this, she noticed the leader standing silently in the doorway. - JiHyo - chan with return - the girl was happy, smiling at her .

JiHyo knew that the smile was sincere, loving. Seeing two close members , the girl relaxed. She is at home. Finally silence. Relative silence, because the other girls will come soon, and again there will be madness, chaos. The chaos she missed all day.

- I think that Nabongie already called Jeongie , and when she returns, she will tell how her drama is. So don’t worry, better tell us how the day went. “I was so lonely without you, ” she added to herself.

- Oh, I hear the girls will be here soon! - Indeed, outside the doors, the laughter and negotiations of the other members became distinctly audible.

JiHyo watched her five “sisters,” having fun talking, burst into the apartment, dragging food packages with them. She looked at them, and her heart revived again, a smile appeared on her face and her eyes shone with life again. How much she loved them, her close friends, and her named sisters. Each of them, with her own character, was a close person to her.

- We returned! - waving their hands with packages, said Jeongyeon and Mina. -Hey, hurry where you got stuck there! - hastened the rest of Jeongyeon.

- Oh, and it was hot today! The weather forecast, as always, was true, and as always I did not believe him, and now it feels like I'm swimming - complained Chaeyoung, crossing the threshold of the house. - It's good that I'm already at home.

-We told you to dress easier, but you insisted on yourselves, - Tzuyu answered, as always straightforwardly to their maknae. - And she insisted I need to join you, Chaengie.

-Thank you, Tzuyu, for not leaving me alone in a wacky position, ha-ha-ha, - the girl, laughed, clinging to a tall maknae. - We both looked 100% off-season.

-Yes, you are right about that, Chaeyoung, I was ashamed to stand by your side.

- Shame on you?! And who advised us this? You! She told me that she heard the weather for tomorrow, and they told me that a cold snap was waiting for us! Therefore, it’s my fault that I’m dressed like that! And don't deny it! - attacked Dahyun Chaeyoung.

- Ha-ha-ha, that was a joke. A joke, and you believed, ha-ha-ha - dodging jokes, defending yourself, said Dahyun. -But no one believed why only you, Chaeng!

-Maybe she didn’t believe it, but decided to stand out among us, - Mina suggested, quickly reacting to the newspaper sheets that flew from the side of the throwing Chaeyoung.

- Yes, this is my own chaos, - JiHyo thought, looking at the wallowing news sheets. One sheet easily landed the floor up with a black and white photograph of Nayeon, with information about her upcoming role in the new film with her participation. The photograph expressed its hidden part, showing it from the side of a cheerful appearance. All members remembered when this photo was taken; one photographer at one of the advertising publishers took it. This was a fleeting flash, but she captured the real Nayeon, her laugh.

The newspaper article began with banal words that they met with Nayeon on the set and asked her a couple of questions about her upcoming role in the new film.

- Nayeon, could you talk about your role, what is about the film? Is this role different from where you played in the drama "DreamHight "?

- Yes, it’s different. Indeed, in the first series, I did what, only danced and lasted only a couple of minutes. Here I have to play emotions. I think this is a great opportunity for me to show what I'm capable of. In addition, after reading the script, I realized that it fits my personality perfectly.

- What is that supposed to mean?

- Wait for the drama on the screen, and then you will understand everything.

- Do you already know with whom you will play?

- I heard that a girl from the group T - ara, Soyeon, their leader will be shooting with me , but I don’t know if it is true or not. They didn’t tell me.

- Maybe then briefly describe what the film is about.

- As I said, it is based on emotions, first love. But you must hide it from your loved one. He should not know. Otherwise, you will lose it. You have been together for a long time, but you are simply best friends.

View JiHyo ran across a small article, finding answers in a modest Nayeon. Looking at her black and white image in the newspaper, the girl was transported a week ago when their member said about the upcoming work, about a new role in the drama. After the role where she starred in “DreamHight” she was not offered anything else, so she was mainly engaged in model photographs and the program of the group.

JiHyo and Jeongyeon knew how important this chance was for her. She often shared with her memories of that first time in the drama. She often said that she would like to try again when she is older and gain experience.

And now, a chance was presented, once, during an advertisement for perfumes. The bell sounded unexpectedly when the girls were resting on a break.

The advertising script was magical, colorful and exotic.

Just imagine…

... Spring morning, a warm breeze easily and gently pulls your hair, caresses the skin on your face, envelops the camp with light matter from the dress...

... You walk along the fluffy grass, softly and gracefully...

... You are surrounded by a garden of fragrant pink fields...

... Everything here makes you happy and overwhelmed with happiness...

Photographers, stylists and the girls themselves have been working on the clip for 1.5, but did not feel tired. It was so beautiful, so fresh and so sincere. The girls just enjoyed the peace. At such a break, a melody sounded on the Nayeon phone. She laughed aloud at that moment and therefore did not immediately hear him.

- I listen - muffling the laughter, the girl said, once it becomes serious when she heard who was bothering her. - Yes, it's me. Hello. Yes, I can talk.

Nayeon began to move away from members until she found herself on the other side of the tree where the film crew was located. Leaning against a tree trunk, she mechanically tucked her long hair over her ears.

If only she knew how this movement affects one person who secretly followed her every movement. Nayeon, who didn’t like aegyo (although fans wouldn’t say so) , was now completely different from her usual image. The way she, tilting her head to one side, and runs a hand through her hair, tucking it in her ears, makes the heart of that person awe.

She always considered her an attractive girl. If she had not been one, she would not have taken 5th place in the list of the most beautiful women in the world. Of the completely Korean wave, only she, Nayeon, reached such a peak! She always took first places in beauty from their group.

Between themselves, the girls, not speaking of course to her, agreed with this situation. And this is not because she was the face of the group. Each of the nine members was responsible for something; each had its own site of work. But Nayeon is a separate conversation.

The girl watched how her expression changed, and the soul became somehow joyful. So that they don’t talk on the phone there, but they’re good, pleasant. Without noticing it, her lips spread into a loving smile, her eyes lit up with tenderness, she relaxed.

-You're kind of happy, JiHyo. Do you think our Nabongie made an offer? - looking at a happy smiling girl, said Jeongyeon, quietly appearing opposite her and obscuring such a coveted look. - She will notice and not understand you.”

- I don't understand what you're talking about.” I just look at her - the group leader was shocked by surprise, looking away to the side.

-You were not the only ones to have such feelings.” Once I passed them, but I stepped over myself, talked to myself and realized that it would hurt me. I could just lose her. No need, do not test them, they only hurt from them.

- Jeongyeon! - Sana called her, waving her hand, urging her to come to them.

Now the photographer will shoot only three of them: Jeongyeon, Sana and Tzuyu. They were given hats a fan and pointed to the place where the pictures would be better.

- And rightly, so, that she hid them. Now I would not have such a warm relationship with Momo - Jeongyeon patted her friend on the shoulder, walked away from her, and joined the members.

-I don’t understand what she was talking to me about here. What feelings? I just looked at unnie ... Aigoo! Why is my heart pounding? - The girl did not finish the thought, she asked herself when she noticed that Nayeon was gracefully walking in the fluffy grass, barefoot, bathed in sunlight.

Time froze, there were only those shots where the girl appeared. She caught sight of the dark brown eyes of Nayeon, who turned to hail her name. The girl smiled with her eyes, stunning JiHyo with her charm.

- JiHyo! - through the fog in her eyes, the girl saw that the object of her adoration was already standing next to her .

How Nayeon ended up nearby, JiHyo did not know. Just a minute ago, a girl was standing near a tree, talking on the phone. Now, instead of the phone, she holds her hand.

-Our name is - she nodded to the photographer, who was calling the other girls to her. - Come-on? - took her by the elbow, slipping to her palms, took possession of her fingers, squeezed and dragged her along.

Some strange current ran through the skin, stopping at the place where Nayeon’s hands were held captive.

What happened with me? Why do I feel every touch of her touch? What's wrong with me? Why does my heart tremble at her one word? It feels like I'm melting from her gaze alone. This is Nayeon, my unnie, my member, so what's wrong?!

She remembered what the first emotions were after Nayeon, by the way, said, hugging her from the back, but saying to everyone together:

- I was offered a role in the film, and I agreed.

This meant long days and evenings without her communication.

This meant rare her message on the phone or her calls.

It meant loneliness. Unbearable loneliness.

Moreover, at the same time, she was glad for such an opportunity, to learn something new, to know herself from one more side. Nayeon is another opportunity to show acting talent.

JiHyo was happy for her friend.

JiHyo was happy for the members.

JiHyo supported her, spoke words that bring good luck.

JiHyo, but not Jisoo.

Jisoo her second part, was against separation from a girl.

Jisoo already felt lonely and therefore took everything that can be taken from communication to remember, to scroll her words in her head those days and evenings when she would not be around.

Jisoo was already waiting for her call...

 

She decided for a long time to talk about a new role and a new film, but still there was no time for such news. Filming in advertising, in broadcast, performance, schedule did not allow. Only in the evening, when they returned and gathered in the living room, could she finally say.

She knew that the girls would support her in any case, only she did not want to upset the girl whom she was embracing now. It was cozy, comfortable, she felt alive, just being next to her.

What did this girl do with her? How did she manage with one touch of her hand, in a word, charge her for the whole day?

***

-Girls, I was offered a role in the new film, the shooting will begin tomorrow, - Nayeon said , thanks to Tzuyu's smile that she handed over a plate of fried rice.

She was conveniently located near the knees of JiHyo; they warmed her from all sides. Momo sat next to JiHyo she also gave her warmth. In addition, Nayeon was comfortable, cozy. They sat down without hesitation, and yet in the shower Nayeon was very pleased with this arrangement of places. Therefore, she could feel the warmth of JiHyo longer.

She could raise her head and meet a smile in the leader’s eyes, feel the touch of her hand on her crown, inhale her aroma with the aroma of food. Nayeon did not know where this need came from, but recently she had to feel the presence of JiHyo, bask in her smile, and tremble from her soulful voice.

To be the one who first sees her sleepy eyes, greet her; touch the first skin that is still hot from sleep. She needed to feel fit for JiHyo. This was already once, back in those days, after their debut, when they used to be together all the time .

- True? Congratulations And what is the name of the movie? Have you read the script yet? Who will you be filming with? - bombarded with questions from all sides members.

- The script will give me tomorrow, but in general, there is talk about first love and of what man is capable for her. I will also find out the names of the actors tomorrow, everything is much classified. I will play the very girl who ...

… Will the attention from the beloved guy flutter from the first?” - Sana finished the sentence for her.

-I will be the one who is watching from the outside the guy she likes.” He already has a girlfriend; she is the heroine’s best friend.

- OH! Difficult. The main character will be painfully located next to them. How long does the drama last? Is it a series or just a movie?

- A film, a life-long one. - Nayeon did not specify what they had in mind by this phrase.

The girls still asked many things, she answered, realizing more and more that in the current situation this film is like a gift for her. She did not tell the girls that she had already seen the script that she had already read it.

After reading the first time, she was very surprised when she realized that her life directly described in the script. All her steps to the dream, all her experience, her first love. Falling in love with a person who would not have thought that her heart was ready to jump over the highest mountain, just to deserve her attention, her smile.

The script was unusual, non-standard, and yet she agreed. There were two kisses in the script, two different kisses. Yet knowing about them, she agreed. In addition, she did not know whether members should talk about them. And how they will react when they find out to whom, these two kisses are intended.

***

She did not sleep all night. How could she fall asleep, knowing that the one who was leaving in the morning was sleeping behind two doors? Her eyes were stuck together, but she was afraid that, closing them, she would sleep and not say goodbye to her. What was happening to her, she did not know, but she knew for sure, she should see how Nayeon drives off from their hostel. She must say goodbye to her.

As if her eyes were not sticking together, and yet she could not fall asleep all night, so she was so sleepy she left the hostel at about 4 a.m. A manager with a car was waiting for her, helping to put a suitcase with things in the trunk of the car, open the door, put her in the back seat, close and drive off the building.

Nayeon did not look back, a bad sign, so she did not see JiHyo run out into the street and wave her hand, quietly saying: "Nayeon, hwaiting !"

She did not see JiHyo returning to her room, sat on the bed and covered her face with her hands. Her hands were shaking, and her heart was contracting from the impending separation. There was only one hope that her member would call in the evening and say that she was okay. Whenever Nayeon left somewhere without them, JiHyo was worried and worried about her. In addition, she didn’t have such a strong concern even because of the rest of the members. Why she felt such a feeling, JiHyo did not know, and she did not go deep into herself to understand.

- JiHyo - chan , she will not be lost without us - how many times members told her , but JiHyo still calmed down only when Nayeon called them or wrote a message if she was very busy.

***

After reading Nayeon's answers again, JiHyo sighed. Nayeon after that one call didn’t call them anymore, she didn’t write a message. Her manager said that the filming delayed, and that no less than a week would pass, she would return.

Maybe.

It was this word “possibly” that killed, upset. JiHyo was wondering why Nayeon was not calling them. I would have given the news, would have phoned with one of the members, not necessarily with her. If only she knew how lacking she was. Her frozen expression was missing. Missed her sleeping in the room. Her laugh was not enough. Her touch was not enough.

JiHyo glanced at seven members who frolic like small children around the apartment. Crazy, but so dear. She did not feel alone with them. In them, she saw a piece of Nayeon.

***

She called her once and no longer dialed familiar numbers on her mobile phone. The reason was that, having heard her voice, she was ready to drop everything and rush off to the city, back to the hostel, to come running, hug her and say...

Just about to say those words that meant awkwardness and possible charity on her part. Nayeon turned to the sound of steps behind her, recognizing the girl with whom she was to work. She knew only about her that she was in a group that had joined their company just six months ago.

The debut of the new band "Angel", took place at the music show Music Core. After the performance, five girls knocked on their dressing room, greeted, exchanged the first discs. The leader of the group was a tall girl with short black hair, her name was Lee Una, and it was she who taken on the role in the film. In the first days of shooting, the girls got used to each other, learned the nature of the game.

The script that she read during the trip was already redone by the scriptwriters, the plot has changed a bit, but remained the same emotional. There was no triangle in love. The plot of the price of friendship.

As soon as she arrived, her manager said that there would be a lot of work, so they would not return to the city. The director caught in such a way that he could lift the actors out of bed at night and shoot the scene. She did not mind, the more work, the less to think about that, which should not be.

On the first day of filming, everyone gathered in the open air, at a long table, where scripts with the names of heroes already lay. The first acquaintance, presentation and study of the characters of the heroes. Nayeon sat next to the girl with whom she spent the first night together in a one-room suite. They still communicated officially, although their age allowed them to speak informally, both were 23. Even their birth dates were almost the same: Nayeon on September 22 and Una on September 23. Although they were born under the same sign, the characters were different. Nayeon - timid and shy, Una - mobile.

Nayeon listened attentively to what they were talking at the table, nodding, agreeing or raising her hand in order to clarify how she should lead the frames for the first time. Next to her, Una zealously wrote down everything in a hardcover notebook. Her white skin was shaded by black curls that fell on her fragile shoulders. Nayeon thought that no one else would encounter the same type of skin as DaHyun.

- I had to repaint in black. I told that they need a hero with black hair. Actually, I don’t really like this color, but for the sake of this role, I agreed - having met Nayeon’s incomprehensible look, Una explained. “I thought you wanted to know; you looked at me for so long.”

“No, no, you misunderstood me.” I looked at your pale skin. I did not think that besides my members, there is such a color. Do you know Dahyun?

-Tofu girl, your energy, if I am not mistaken. We had to meet earlier, in one show; I don’t remember which truth, so I came as a guest. Imagine, as soon as I entered there, everyone jumped up and, pointing at me, and at DaHyun were surprised to say that we were alike.

-You look alike, with your energy and perhaps even your skin type, - Nayeon confirmed.

- You see, you say that too! Just do not fall in love with me, only this was not enough for me! She giggled, leaning her head back.

- I have the original, forgive me for such an allegory - to smooth offensive words, Nayeon comforted patted her hand, smiled a sincere smile.

***

The first lines in the script were as follows:

That morning was surprisingly hot, no one expected, because according to the forecast, heavy rain and wind from the north were promised. She looked out of the common window, pushing back the curtains and opening the window in the kitchen, letting in a fresh breeze. The first one she saw was her friend, who was returning with the morning jogging she did every day. The early sun's rays were just breaking through the dense green foliage, but they managed to catch the girl with their gold. ”

Li Ha (Nayeon) forgot for a while that she was filming a camera, because her eyes flashed the memory of past shootings of an advertisement where she saw photos of JiHyo. Mirror reflection of JiHyo in the solar web, forever sunk into the heart.

Her gaze was covered with admiration, and her expression ...

- Take off her expression faster! I don’t know what she remembered, but this is exactly what we need - the director hastened the man who was shooting the first take with the camera.

While they set one camera to monitor the facial expressions of the girls, we decided to see how it would look from the side. The first piece of the frame was the easiest, according to the screenwriter, for the artists it was necessary to express the emotions on the face, exactly those that the screenwriter saw in his imagination.

And sometimes at the first attempt that emotion that is needed did not appear, and had to be replayed. Surprisingly, it was the first take and both girls managed, even better than the director expected.

She did not take her eyes off until the girl came very close to her. As soon as the girl was under the windows, Li Ha called, the tone in her voice remained the same, and she had to force herself to remain unshakable.

- Eunji! How long have you got up?

- It was not 5 in the morning. I woke you, but you are so sleepy that you did not wake up. That's how you keep your promise - her girlfriend scolded, taking a towel from Li Ha's hands to wipe the sweat.

- We have agreed with you about 7: 00 am, and I got up and waiting for you.

- At 7:00 am? - Incredulously raised her eyes to the sky, as if remembering, then slapped herself on the forehead. - Exactly, at 7:00am. It completely flew out of my head. It was not right. Don’t say that ...

- I've been waiting for you for half an hour! Go to the shower, you'd better go early.

- Will you rub my back? - did not argue, Eunji was already behind her friend, which surprised her.

- Scared. Don’t joke like that, you can handle it yourself. And hurry up. And then I’ll leave without you . ”

Simple words, the usual story of two friends, but it was at these moments that the whole art of love was invested. They needed to reveal to the viewer the depth of gaze, a gentle touch to the hand, a tremulous laugh, over an inappropriate joke.

The first scene ended only in the evening and so exhausted the nerves and emotions of the heroes that they were forced to take a break.

-You do well, Nayeon. No offense will be said, but your appearance is very suitable for the main character. When you looked at me during that scene, I got goosebumps.

- Your character is also interesting. As if taken from you. Yet how exhausting.

-And we still have to work and work, - the girl agreed, passing a cup of hot coffee when they returned to the trailers. She invited to spend time together, Nayeon agreed. Just before that, she jumped into her trailer for a couple of minutes, talking to the manager. When Nayeon came to Una, she heard the end of the conversation on the phone.

- I'm terribly tired, but happy. You know, I am very good at scripting. It will be a worthwhile movie, sure. No, I still ate. We just got free. That's all, I won’t say anything more. I’ll call you back, bye. And say hello to the rest of the members. Imagine, I just wanted to dial the number of our leader, as she called me - putting the phone down, she told Une when she noticed Nayeon standing in the doorway.

-Did you tell them what the script was about? - sitting down on the sofa, next to the girl, Nayeon mechanically ran her hair through, and they, beautifully shimmering in a wave, went down behind her. - I did not dare. I’m afraid they won’t understand me correctly and there will be a wall between us - she said, dialing the familiar Jeongyeon number on the phone.

- Yes, I myself told them in general terms. I just imagine what they would tell me after I starred in other, better films, and normal ones before this film. Well, you understand what I mean! - Vaguely waved her hand towards the site where the film crew was preparing for a new scene near the pool.

-I saw all your films, I liked all your roles - simply, without praise, Nayeon said.

- I saw you only in the drama "DreamHight". One may ask, why did you nevertheless agree to such an experiment? It may sound personal but do you really have someone in your heart? I ... I have long been in love with one of my members . She is always here, next to me ...

-I don’t know if I feel the same way about her. But I know for sure that I need to constantly hear her voice and constantly see her.

The next scene, which they were supposed to play, made it clear to themselves, made it clear to the two girls what feelings they had for their members.