Pink aegyo (MiMo)

ONESHOT TWICE

Shopping is honestly not my favorite pastime. To choose new clothes or new shoes, or cosmetics, as for me, an obsessive occupation. Here lies something at home, you can still use it, so why not use it or bring it to the end? It’s quite normal clothes, and the shoes still look nothing like that, honestly, I don’t need any cosmetics at all, I only paint my lips and that’s all. You thought that nature gave me its natural beauty? Yes, I’m beautiful, not perfectly beautiful, but I like what I see in the mirror. I love myself for who I am, and if someone doesn’t like it, sorry, your problems.

The shops. And why did I even agree to go here? She said yes and now don’t get out!

- Look, look what I found for myself, do you like it? My friend asked. Yes, here it is a “miracle in feathers” that dragged me to the grocery store. My beloved friend.

“Pink again?” I asked, looking at something pink.

“You have a pink color, how many times have I seen you in it - trying to get me clothes,” said my friend. “You're pink now!” Come on, take it, go change, I'll wait for you - smiling cheerfully, a friend pushed me into the dressing room.

Yes, she’s right, now I’m wearing a pink Ufan T-shirt and dark pink trousers. But if she only knew with what difficulty I had to put all this on myself. I honestly do not like pink! In it I am too sweet, but such a concept does not suit me, with my character. But, the whole problem was that she loves this color, and to somehow please her, you have to dress like that. Why torture yourself like that? She’s just my friend, i.e. my girlfriend.

What she found turned out to be a dress for me, I looked at him and couldn’t understand why I agreed to go to a clothing store, knowing full well what would turn out for me? How did she manage to persuade me?

- Today I dreamed of a ghost - clasped hands in front of me and smiling with my eyes alone, and pursing my lips, a sweet voice woke her this morning. A sweet kiss was followed by a soft kiss at the base of the neck, chin, corner of the lips, and then a real kiss on the lips. “Mina, Minari, baby, I dreamed about you today.”

I blushed and quickly hid my flushed face in a T-shirt when I took it off over my head. Yes, her hoarse voice, which completely turned into an aegie today, not only woke up, but ...

No, I will not think, otherwise I will agree and not such torment.

- Baby, are you ready? I enter - before my girlfriend had time to warn me, she had already gone inside and froze when she saw me in only trousers and a light pink bra.

“I'm not ready yet, Momo.” Go out and close the curtain, when I’m ready, I’ll go out - turning it and pushing it from the dressing room, I said calmly.

“But maybe Mina ... Mina, you tell me ...”

- No. No, don’t even try again. I can’t hear you - I answered, plugging my fingers over my ears.

- But why, we are both girls, we can ...

“No, it’s impossible, at least not now, when I am surrounded by all this pink color - I irritably pick up a dress, sigh doomly, and start putting it on.”

So, now I'm in it. I look in the mirror, yes, I must admit, it suits me, but I won’t tell Tiffany, on the contrary I will complain and criticize. If I say what I like, I’m proud and then the pink color will become even more than it already is in our life together.

No, just imagine: you come home to put the car in the garage, you need to press the pink button to open the pink garage door! Go inside and see the pink color again. Come into the house, the first thing you see pictures on the walls, on the table, on the nightstands. Your happy photos in a pink frame! Bed linen is dark pink. The bathroom is pink. Ottoman and that pink. It seems that it’s not a house, but some kind of chambers for the princess.

Ask how I get along in such a pink kingdom? I would explode if she did not compromise. There is a separate study, a kitchen and half of the living room where my things are standing, with my favorite color. Blue, the color that embodies my icy beauty. Ha ha ha

She came out of the dressing room, Momo was waiting for me that the strangest eyes were fixed on me, and not on the pink things that surrounded her. This happened for the first time. I smiled as softly as possible:

- Like? - Spun around her, showing how beautifully the dress sits on me.

I’m not a fan of showing my aye, and I don’t like it when they show it to me, but now, at that very moment when I caught my girlfriend’s eyes on me, I wanted to do it.

- Momorin, I dreamed about you today ...

- Minari, we buy it, and go home, it seems to me, I forgot something at home.

“It seems to me that a ghost awaits us at home.”