Halloween party-2

ONESHOT TWICE

She heard the voices of the girls outside the living room door where they were all gathered. DaHyun was nervous because she was going to show herself like this. She glanced briefly in the mirror as she passed by, one glance was enough for the girl to turn around and return to her room. She had never worn such an outfit before.

And I hope that it never will again - sighed nervously, straightening her clothes for Halloween, finally opened the doors and went inside.

A thunderous silence greeted her.

The faces of all the girls reflected only one thing - shock.

None of the eight girlfriends expected to see this on DaHyun.

Her outfit did not match at all what the girls expected to see.

White sheer fabric, under which pale skin against the background of a black top with black mini-shorts.

Too much exposed skin.

It's too y for a girl like DaHyun.

She looked stunningly beautiful and unearthly.

- Um, well, how – Awkwardly, standing in the middle of the room, DaHyun asked worriedly. Not hearing an intelligible answer from the girls, thinking that they didn’t like her outfit, DaHyun began to make excuses: “I couldn’t find a suit for a long time, everything was sold everywhere or were too childish. I went around almost all the stores, and now, I was lucky enough to enter the last of the possible store options. And he was found. True, a little risky for me, but I'm 23 years old this year. So, I decided to show a little maturity.

- DaHyunie, what store did you enter, what was it called? - clearing (several times) asked Nayeon, sliding off Momo's lap and sitting next to him on the sofa.

- The name is rather strange, it was called ... hmm ... Oh, exactly, it was called "Secret Shop" - DaHyun said innocently, still feeling embarrassed by the admiringly shocked look of her friends. - Maybe I should throw something before we got out?

-You'd better change your clothes altogether, DaHyunie, - Sana whispered weakly (she was almost in a semi-faint state her gaze eagerly absorbed the image of the girl standing in front of her).

-We’re not saying that we didn’t like your outfit, it’s just too frank for Halloween, - Momo hurried to add, holding Sana's elbow so that she would not fall off the couch (or so that she would not rush to DaHyun with kisses).

- Why frank? - The girl did not understand, looking around herself. - The owner of the store told me that it is the best for Halloween.

- Mistress - JiHyo swallowed, squeezing her knuckles to white, doing her best not to approach DaHyun and drag her into the room (for a very intimate courtship), - what exactly did she tell you?

- Well, literally I don't remember, but something: Ghost and it happens. I'm sure your friends will be delighted. But apparently, she was mistaken, my friends were not delighted. Is it so bad? - with hope she turned to her "partner" Chaeyoung, who, in turn, looked anywhere but at her friend. But when DaHyun asked her for her opinion, Chaeyoung honestly replied:

-You're incredibly beautiful, unnie. We really liked your outfit, it's just that we are very worried that you might be stolen as soon as we arrive at the party - Chaeyoung explained to her as gently as possible, getting up from her seat and approaching the lonely girl. Chaeyoung gently hugged her waist, hugging her chin against her shoulder, inhaling her friend's intoxicating scent.

- It's true? - DaHyun asked the rest of her friends, who now surrounded them, looking with tenderness (from DaHyun's side), in fact, their gaze was far from tenderness (more ually).

- If we definitely go to the party, then promise us not to leave us a single step - putting her hand on the girl's lower back, Jeongyeon said, gently rubbing the area.

- But if I will always be with you, how will I get to know a potential "beloved"? She will be scared of you and my whole plan to "create a loving couple" will fail!

- In any case, your "future sweetheart" must go through "face control", we must be sure that she suits you, DaHyunie - agreeing with DaHyun's opinion, but disagreeing with the methods of "removal", - said Nayeon, the girl's hair ... - Has it always been between us or has something changed now?

- No - tilted her head down, bit the lower lip of DaHyun. - Nothing changed. Sorry, you're right. Just…

- Do not worry everything will be all right. Now, let's leave our house and go to the party. Just do not forget to take something upstairs, the night will be cool outside - Jeongyeon the "mommy" mode, bending over and kissing the top of DaHyun's head. - Go to your room, our dear ghost, put on something over your outfit, otherwise, you will just freeze now. Come on, come on, don't be sad, forward - pushed her behind her back, smiling at her friend's clumsiness, her smile remained on her face until DaHyun completely left the living room.

Following DaHyun, Mina, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Sana left for warm clothes. Those who were more or less well dressed remained in the living room waiting for them. Namely, those who remained gathered in a circle and swore on their little fingers:

- Keep an eye on DaHyunie. All potential boyfriends and "beloved" to discourage, not let anyone in. Protect and protect.

After taking the oath, they decided that the first thing after Halloween, they would find that store and thank the owner for such a choice of costume.

If it weren't for coincidence, they would never have seen such an outfit on the shy Kim DaHyun.

Just before DaHyun arrived, the girls were trying hard to recover, to take control of their hormones. She agreed with another opinion, which came from JiHyo, the leader of their gang:

- No booze. We have to be sober. We still didn't have enough to pounce on DaHyunie in a fit of passion and do God knows what at that party.

The girls nodded in agreement, now of their complete understanding, smiling DaHyun returned, covering her outfit with a long cloak:

- Sorry to wait a long time. Well, is everyone ready? Come on, let's have some fun - the first to leave the house, she called DaHyun to follow her.