Be bold, Nayeon! (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

I am already 26 years old, and I still behave like a little girl who loves to play with dolls.

No, Nabong needs to change something.

You need to change your image, become a cool unnie who breaks women's hearts.

You need to be bolder in expressing your feelings.

You need to be bolder in dating.

Therefore, be brave now, Nayeon, just hit that damn bell button and ring that door!

Nayeon took a deep breath, nervously fiddling with the snake of her purse, shifted from one foot to the other, tried to control her loud heartbeat, which fluttered with fear. All her encouraging thoughts had no effect. She just wanted the girl who was waiting for her for a friendly dinner to telepathically guess that she was standing outside her door and waiting for an invitation to enter.

I can’t do it, sorry girls, Nayeon thought dramatically, taking a step back, walking away from the apartment, starting to turn to leave. “You encouraged me so much, but I'm still a coward. I'm afraid of what this meeting might mean. What if she doesn't like me, what if I say something strange, indecent, or even do something stupid? All my confidence was gone as soon as I stepped outside our doorstep and got into a taxi to come here.

Nayeon was indeed working out a retreat plan when she heard muffled footsteps outside the door. Then the door lock gave a click, the doors opened and a short girl with jet-black hair and the most beautiful smile with dimples on her lips appeared:

- Nabongie-unnie?

- Penguin? Ha ha ha - laughed nervously, then quickly corrected herself: - Sorry, Mina.

- Nothing, everything is fine - shifting on the spot, I looked at the girl. - May I contact you, Nayeon-unnie?

- Of course, it will be even better.

Silence, after which Mina spoke again:

- Nayeon-unnie, come in make yourself at home. I’m just cooking our dinner here - I opened the doors wider, inviting the older girl to visit, and I hurried into the kitchen myself.

- Smells so delicious! Nayeon drawled, sniffing in the aroma of food. - What are you cooking, Mina? - asked Nayeon with curiosity, taking off her shoes and hurrying after the hostess, admiring the beautiful lines of the back and hips, hidden behind jeans and a shirt.

All thoughts of running away disappeared as soon as she saw the girl. Now a sweet girl with a pleasant honey voice, who was chanting about her dishes, took all her attention:

- You will definitely like it, Nayeon-unnie - putting on the apron again and continuing to stir the food in the pan. “What you wanted to try,” Mina continued mysteriously, winking at Nayeon.

- Your signature recipe that you wrote about, right? I guess. - beamed Nayeon, completely immersed in the charm of the girl in front of her. Her heart was pounding now not from fear, from a completely different emotion, the one that painted her cheeks with a bright pink color.

- You can't hide anything from you, unnie - she pouted, looking at her with softness. - I cooked a lot of tasty things, - Mina said with an incomprehensible hint, modestly lowering her gaze.

 

Why are the last words hinting at unworthy things? Maybe she, too, fell in love with me at first sight? If so, will we kiss today? Oh, what to do? Why didn't I ask my girls about this? Why didn't I think of asking about the kiss? Silly, Nayeon, silly. If we start kissing, then I'm lost! I don’t want to look inept in front of her! I urgently need to contact my girls to ask for advice! They are my love gurus they know everything about dating! Without their guidance, I would not have been able to approach Mina!

 

A few hours goodbye.

- Nayeon-unnie, you got a message - shouted a short girl with long brown hair, which she was now combing in front of the mirror.

- My hands are busy now, JiHyo - a voice from another part of the house shouted in response, - you can read it to me.

- What are you doing there? - going down the stairs from the second floor asked a tall blonde-haired woman with curiosity, hiding her wallet in her gym bag. -You don’t forget we need to go for a run, do you? - She herself begged yesterday to keep you company, in order to, I quote: "Lose excess weight."

-I haven’t forgotten, Jeongyeon, it’s just… um… it doesn’t matter. - I'm almost ready, give me another 10 minutes - asked the same voice.

-Sit down, Jeong, I've been waiting for our princess for over 30 minutes, - JiHyo chuckled, straightening her hair, giving it a lush look. - Give me, please, her phone - pointed to a thin black object lying on the chair, which again squeaked, informing the owner of a new SMS.

Jeongyeon reached for the phone, handed it to JiHyo, she herself went to the mirror, took a comb, ran it through her hair, then took lipstick, a cosmetic bag and pointed a marafet.

JiHyo, meanwhile, unlocked the screen, opened the sent messages and froze in place. Then she screamed, jumped in place, spun, still reading the text:

- Unnie! I cannot believe! It worked! You've been answered! You've been answered!

- What-what-what-what - sacredly ran into Nayeon's room, washing off the remnants of the mask from her face with a cotton swab, - why are you shouting? What is there? Give it to me! - demanded to return her phone, but JiHyo firmly grabbed it and did not allow herself to be caught. She retreated to Jeongyeon, eyes glittering as she displayed the message. Jeongyeon goggled, opened :

- Oh-oh-oh, nothing to myself, have we really succeeded?!

- Hey, what is it? - Indignantly stamped her foot Nayeon, coming closer to her friends, stretching her neck, tried to look over Jeongyeon's shoulder.

- You're going on a date, Nabongie, that's what! - Jeongyeon laughed happily, raising the hand, which was the phone, up. - Mina answered you!

- Mina? - knitted her brows at the mention of the name. - Who is Mina? She asked, pondering the names of all her acquaintances.

- Mina, Nabongie, the same girl with whom you talked virtually for three whole months - slowly, highlighting each syllable, she reminded her of JiHyo, still happy for her friend.

- Was her name Mina? - scratching her right shoulder, asked Nayeon, finally returning her phone, ran her finger over the message, at the beginning of the dialogue. - I remember her nickname was Penguin.

- Was, but not now. You, that you have completely forgotten how you yourself asked (or rather shamelessly whined) "Penguin" to give his name, and how many years. I remember, after all, over the past week, you constantly complained about this - you lightly clicked on your friend's forehead, shook her head Jeongyeon, JiHyo next to her nodded in agreement.

- Yes, yes, and when "Penguin" three days ago, closer to night, gave up and wrote her name, you woke us up with your cry ... - she recalled, sitting down next to her friend on the edge of the sofa, hugging her shoulders.

- Uh-huh, and then, before we could stop you, you wrote her a message: Let's meet, I want to get to know you better - hugging Nayeon from the other side of Jeongyeon.

-For three days, there was no news from Mina, and so she writes: I can only be free tonight. Here is my address, come, Nabong-unnie - JiHyo said literally, without looking at the phone, which was now lying on the lap of an agitated Nayeon.

- Girls, I cannot ... - denied Nayeon, nervously glancing at her friends. - No, no, I will refuse; I just cannot meet her now - seeing the understanding look from her friends, Nayeon relaxed a little, but then tensed again when her gaze fell on the message again: - This is essentially our first meeting, and what if she doesn't like me?

- Hey, hey, calm down. You don't need to worry like that. Everything will be fine. As you said, this is your first meeting ...

-… Which smoothly became your first date, - corrected Jeongyeon with a giggle, but yelped when she received a soft finger blow from JiHyo.

- It doesn't matter whether it's a meeting or a date, just go there, charm her, Nayeon-unnie, and even if she doesn't like you at the beginning, I'm sure at the end of your meeting (date) Mina will be yours - confidence in her voice, that's what was needed for worried girlfriend and JiHyo did a great job with it.

Nayeon perked up, somehow cheered up, and smiled.

- Do you really think so, JiHyo? - Just in case, Nayeon asked, looking hopefully from JiHyo to Jeongyeon and vice versa.

- Of course, do not hesitate, unnie! - answered the girl in chorus.

- So, we’re not going anywhere now, - Jeongyeon clapped her hands, rising from the sofa, putting her hands on her hips and looking expectantly at her friends. - We will prepare our Nabongie for the meeting. To do this, we need to call the rest of the girls so that they can come and help us.

- Why would they call? - Nayeon was thrilled, waving her hands in protest: - No, it is not necessary; you two will be enough for me too! They don't need to know such an insignificant thing - Jeongyeon tried to dissuade this venture, but she already dialed the phone number, after answering, she said:

- Nabongie has her first date with a girl tonight! General collection!

- Jeongyeon…- Nayeon whined, clutching her head when she heard a squeal from Sana in the phone, interrupting Momo's “ooh and ah”, - I hate you.

-I love you too, - Jeongyeon smiled back, JiHyo just watched silently from her seat. She could have called herself, but if Jeongyeon broke the news to SaMo, then everyone else would soon be here at their house.

Soon there will be chaos in their house, the usual chaos when their gang gathers. You can breathe freely, although she will be able to breathe out after Nayeon returns from a date and shares her impressions.

 

Date.

The food was unearthly, as was the girl opposite.

Nayeon bathed in attention, enjoyed the conversation, her nervousness was gone, not a trace left.

At least she thought so until the food was finished and the wine was drunk.

After getting a little drunk, Nayeon plucked up the courage, looking at Mina, said:

- If there were music, I would invite you to dance. Although I am the worst dancer, be sure I will never drop you - she finished with praise.

-I was just about to turn on the player, - Mina said, gracefully rising from the table, smiling tenderly, passing Nayeon, lightly running her fingers over her shoulders, tickling the child's hairs on the back of the girl’s head.

It was really a hint.

Great hint.

Nayeon seemed to understand it, but decided to check it out.

She waited, and when the first chords of the slow melody sounded, Mina held out her hand, with a soft smile on her lips, Nayeon knew that the guess was correct.

Taking a deep breath, drawing air into her lungs (as if it will give you courage), Nayeon took the outstretched hand and pulled the girl to her.

Their dance began (if swinging in place can be call a dance).

Eyes to eyes.

One air for two.

Fluttering of the heart (like a butterfly flying into a fire).

Expectations for a kiss.

Silence.

Which of us will take the first step?

The music ended, but no action.

Maybe I should have the courage to bend over first - while Nayeon was adjusting herself, Mina leaned over and their lips joined. Lightly, barely touching, but this kiss had the effect of an exploding volcano. The kiss lasted nothing at all, just a couple of seconds, after Mina moved away, said softly:

- Sorry, I've been waiting for this for so long that I just could not resist.

-You don’t need to apologize, Mina, - Nayeon’s response sounded just as softly when she again joined their lips in kisses that lasted much longer than the previous one, - I was expecting him too.