OT9

ONESHOT TWICE

The empty dressing room was filled with noise and excitement when 9 girls entered. They were still in home clothes and without makeup, but were still beautiful. Excitement or anxiety was not reflected on their faces, these times are long gone. Still, they spent 10 years on the stage and in the life of the artist. 10 years of collaborative work.
Today they have their first performance with a new song from the new album. Fans have been waiting a long time, it has been two years since their last meeting. True, in these two years, the leader and a couple of members released solo projects. But to the full force, today is the first day.
“Children, let's have some fun today,” GodJihyo leader said her catchphrase, exchanging glances at her friends who were preparing for the performance.
- Let's make our Once happy happy and give them our silly look - and without stopping herself, Nayeon did something in the form of popping, amusing her members.
“Not at the first performance, Nayeon-unnie,” the maknae group, Tzuyu, became agitated. - We usually fool around during our fan-fights.
- But I want to do it today - Sana puffed out her cheeks, showing aegyo– Tzuyu-ah, let's start fooling around today?
- What we rehearsed? Jeongyeon asked, straightening her hair in front of the mirror. - Do not you think that this makeup resembles a makeup from Fake&True?
“I think our makeup today is reminiscent of the Feel Special era - straightening Dahyun's hair next to it.” - And the clothes are somewhat reminiscent of that style.
“We are such cool girls!” - Chaeyoung, I just finished my stage image for the performance. She was lucky to pull out the shortest wand. She was the first to do makeup, hair styling.
“We are swag girls,” Momo said, making a distinctive gesture with her hands.
“We are crash girls,” Mina corrected her, looking up for a second from the screen of her mobile phone, where she was playing some kind of game.
- We are strong in character and irresistible in our charisma, we are a new generation of the 21st century. We are TWICE! - in all seriousness added Jihyo.
- Ha ha ha - a burst of laughter shook the whole room. All 8 girls who did not expect such seriousness from the leader laughed.
The atmosphere in the dressing room has changed, and even if there was excitement and nervousness, everything went away with a laugh. And when they announced:
- After 5 minutes to the stage! - girls with a light heart walked to the scene where they were waiting.
They had not yet reached the stage when they heard support from their fans, their dear and closest friends.
Yes, they were waiting.
Once were always their support, and they knew that they could count on them at any time of the day.