Beloved

ONESHOT TWICE

Slowly, we walked around the park.

The wind weakly waved the tops of the trees, so there was silence below. The sun was setting over the horizon, painting with its maroon rays the walls of the houses, which stood tall in the distance. Between the two houses was visible a white stripe with the width of the canvas, which is stretched for the film under the night sky. Heat was breathing through the asphalt, so the evening was still warm.

It was not crowded. Sometimes mothers met with children who returned from kindergarten. Sometimes a bicycle drove past us, taking with us foreign music that sounded from the cyclist's open headphones. Sometimes a dog ran past us, joyfully waving its tail when it saw people. She stopped near us or walked alongside, but did not linger, ran away.

We practically did not talk, but in silence there was still a conversation.

Our fingers were engaged in dialogue, touching either our hands, or our elbows, or lying down at the base of the waist.

Our eyes were engaged in dialogue, that they looked at each other every minute, affectionately and gently giving their love through their eyes.

We had a dialogue of our smiles that appeared when our views met.

Our bodies were engaged in a dialogue that every minute they clashed with each other and no longer went far.

All the words were spoken earlier, 25 minutes ago, when we met at the clock that hung in front of the hotel. Our first date.

I remember how she walked towards me.

I remember her hair casting orange gold in the sunlight.

I remember her eyes, smiling eyes at the sight of me.

I remember her voice, which, a little aspirated, said hello to me.

I remember it was forever imprinted in my memory, her lips touching my right cheek. Then her lips touched my lower lip, we kissed.

“You take my breath.” You brighten my whole life. It’s true, and I’m ready to tell them to you again, I’m ready to repeat them all my life.

You hugged me, hugged me, and honestly, I didn’t want to let you go. All sounds disappeared for me, only your breath and your heart left, beating loudly in your chest. And yet you walked away, broke our arms, but did not go far away. All my space is filled with you.

“What did you plan for today?” She asked, but I couldn’t see enough, heard enough, I wanted to stop time. And if I could, then I stopped. But instead, I smiled, hugged her shoulders, said:

“Everything that I need to be near, everything else is just a moment that will fly by, but I will not notice.”

I was always a stupid romantic nature, and I could always talk all sorts of nonsense, but say so that then these words seemed a melodic sound to my beloved ears. I liked to see her laughing at my nonsense, and now her sonorous laugh filled my space. My laughter joined, but so quietly that he did not drown out her voice.

- Let's go to? She asked, I just nodded back.

And we went. And still go. Slowly strolling through the park.

Maybe I didn’t say that I love her.

Maybe I won’t say it today, I probably don’t have the courage to say these words out loud.

But I know what she knows. For me, it matters only that she knows about them, everything else is nonsense. Yes, the main thing is that she knows.