Kiss (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

- Nayeon-unnie? What are you doing behind the door? Why don't you come in? - Mina was surprised, opening the doors wider, letting the timid girl into her playroom.
- Yes, I didn't mean to interfere. I heard that you played there - vaguely waved your hand, sat on the edge of the sofa, began to fiddle with your fingers, not looking at her.
- You will never bother me, Nayeon-unnie. Is there something you wanted to ask me or tell me? - sitting down next to her, tenderly looking at the indecision of her older friend.
- I’m talking about your birthday. - She bit her lip, Nayeon glanced sideways at her. - I listened to your broadcast.
- Truth? Did you like it?
- There were moments when I wanted to go in and wedged into your air, but you passed with a bang - she smiled, intertwining her hand with her fingers.
- I'm glad, you just didn't tell me anything, I thought you weren't listening. Usually you start praising or teasing everyone at once, - Mina shrugged, the back of Nayeon’s hand with her little finger. - So what happened, unnie?
- Um, like I said, I was listening to your broadcast, - Nayeon started from a distance, nervous again.
- Yes, - she nodded her head gently.
- Well, at the end, when Once asked if any of the members kissed you, you said no and what if...
-Whoever wants to come to me, - Mina finished for her, realizing what Nayeon wanted to say.
- Well, I came - blushed, then boldly looked into the face of a friend. - I want to give you my kiss.
Mute silence, both red, shy, the atmosphere electrified.
- Well, um, can I kiss you, Minari?
- Of course - turning his cheek, feeling her ears burn with embarrassment.
- On the lips - Nayeon adds timidly, nervous again.
- On the lips? Mina responds in a whisper.
The answer was the same light kiss on the lips that Nayeon so wanted to give.
For a second, or half a minute, Nayeon pulled away, then smiled stupidly.
- I did it.
Mina nodded dumbfounded.
- I really kissed you.
Mina nodded again, still in prostration.
“Wow,” breathed out a happy Nayeon, then her gaze fell back to Mina’s lips, lingering, “Can I kiss you again, well, just to be sure, Mina?”
A shy nod, the girl even closed her eyes to feel Nayeon's lips against her own.
- Happy birthday, Minari - ater another equally light kiss on the lips, Nayeon walked out the door, leaving Mina alone, her heart beating loudly in her chest and her face flushed.
I'd better not talk on the air next time. Better, I'll text Nayeon-unnie to come and personally congratulate me. Yes, I need to write it down so I don't forget.