I like you (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

The heart beats anxiously in the chest.

My eyes are focused on the neck of the bottle, which is currently spinning in a circle.

I swallow, trying to quietly the tip of my tongue with my chapped lips. I’m nervous and afraid.

The bottle starts to slow down, more noise rises around me, but for me everything is drowned out, because now I know who I will kiss.

My fingers on my hands go numb, trembling runs through my body, for some reason it freezes me. The eyes are so intense, and they do not weaken when they see on whom the bottle stopped .

- Wow! You are so lucky Naeon! You will kiss the hottest girl in our class! - whispered next to me the drunken voice of my best friend.

Everything would have been much simpler if I had not fallen in love with this girl since the first year.

Miyu Mina, the girl who conquered me with her charm and gentle aura.

She smiled shyly at me, straightening her long blue-black hair behind her back.

Everything in her pose indicated that she did not know what to do. What is the best thing to do.

- Come on! Come on! Kiss! Kiss! - chanted all the participants in an impromptu game.

They were all tipsy and therefore did not hesitate to provocative actions. Before them, girls and boys were already kissing.

I looked at the kisses with envy, and waited for my moment. I waited and was afraid, because this will be my first kiss.

And I would like to kiss someone I know.

Unfortunately, only two familiar people participated in the game. My best friend and Miyu Mina.

No matter how I looked closely at a friend, I was pushed over. Just not with him.

- Kiss! Why are you so shy, Nayeon! Hahaha - her friend was pushing her, everyone also whined and insisted, had to get up and finally take a step towards the upcoming kiss.

- Yes, yes, we all kissed, only you girls remained!

- Kiss! Kiss! - everyone shouted, drowning.

We are approaching each other, and here are our faces in a very close distance, I can feel her warm breath on my cheek. Views met and did not let go. I hardly took a sip, now or never.

Our lips meet, barely touch and part. We both burn, we both quickly sit down in our place, we both do not look at each other until the end of the evening.

***

Two days later, the party again. On this, we seemed to be celebrating a birthday. I’m speaking, it seems, because now my brain was swimming drunk. I did not think well. Everything was muddy before my eyes. But I clearly knew when Miyu Mina came .

I saw her surrounded by friends. They laughed. She has a beautiful smile.

So go and say hello to her,” said my friend, taking a sip of the punch.

- What are you talking about? I asked, turning to him.

- You yourself said that “she has a beautiful smile” - shrugged. - She's free, you too, this is a party, here you can do anything, even kiss girls.

But she's not the girls !” I whispered, laying my drink on the table.

It makes no difference,” the guy waved. He squinted, looked at me, then at Mina, shrugged again. - Act! Where else can you kiss your girlfriend? - he laughed, knowing full well about my feelings for her.

I tried to hit him in the shoulder, but he dodged, walked away from me, saluting his drink.

I looked again in the direction where Mina was standing, but she was no longer there. My eyes were running wide, trying to find her through a crowd of teenagers.

- Looking for someone? - asked me a quiet voice.

- Yes - I said, turning around, and met with a look the most beautiful brown eyes. “Uh, hi, Mina,” hesitating a little, “I said.”

Hello, Nayeon,” she smiled softly, silently, thanking her for the drink that was given by her friend. - See you again - departed.

I could not say a word, just in mute contemplation I was looking at the girl's back that was removing.

Hmm, friend, you still have to study and study,” a friend patted my shoulder sympathetically. - Nothing, the evening has not ended yet. Do you have another chance!

That night there was a bottle game again. I did not want to participate in it, I did not feel well. Moreover, after the kiss that was then, I could not fall asleep at home for a long time, scrolling it until the very morning.

My first kiss turned out to be almost imperceptible. Honestly, then my first kiss was a failure.

I did not want to participate, but why am I now sitting opposite Mina and all my thoughts and prayers that this damned bottle would stop at me.

I was all in suspense, and when the bottle stopped, my disappointment knew no bounds.

She

stopped

on

my friend !

The guy was stupefied just like me. He squinted in my direction, not daring to take a step.

What are you waiting for, kiss?” She pretended that I didn’t care, although she was boiling inside. - Excuse me, I need to go to the ladies' room - I tried with all my might to make the movement not obvious, but her gaze burned through my back when I left it.

I didn’t return there, I just went home.

***

I didn’t answer calls.

***

I went where I knew that I would not meet Mina. Why did I avoid her? Ha, a strange question.

Yes, for me it is strange, for the rest it is simple. No one except my friend knew that I was in love with her. Mina did not know, did not even suspect.

I did nothing to draw her attention to myself.

***

Introspection led me to another party, which took place a week later

Today, I was determined to p eelno invite on a date .

My friend stood next to me, cheering. Yes, everything worked out with him. I found out that there was no kiss , because Mina became ill.

Mina was already there. She herself opened the door for me when she called. And you know what I said when she greeted me:

You are so hot today, I would eat you ... Ha ha, very funny.”

- Nayeon, I understand that you are now firmly set up, Head oic his girlfriend, but said this at a meeting, just a friend, but you lost your mind?

I didn’t mean to say this,” I muttered, feeling like I was filled with a paint of shame. “I have prepared completely different words.” What is thinking of me now, Mina, what do you think?

You got her interested, definitely — holding back a laugh,” said my friend. “No, I'm serious, she's been looking at you all evening.”

- Really? I asked hopefully, afraid to turn around and meet her eyes.

- Yeah. So stop hiding, go and conquer it!

Gone. Hiding behind the backs of other children, she moved forward.

Miyu Mina was alone, without friends.

She sat on the steps, watched the dances, thinking about what she had forgotten here. She wanted to leave, because the one who she had liked for a long time did not show any progressive movements towards a conversation with her.

Today I didn’t feel like drinking.

Indeed, today she decided to speak with someone she liked. I have long liked it. But there were always reasons not to approach, not to show oneself.

- Uh, hi, Mina. May I sit next to you?

- Naeon? Yes, yes, of course, take a seat, I was about to leave - quickly freeing up seats, Mina said excitedly.

Don't leave, I came to talk to you, Mina.”

- With me? The girl asked, stopping, uncertainly her dress. - About what? - she sees how Nayeon dares to say, she sees how nervous, and she begins to get nervous. Really?

You're so pretty, Miyu Mina.” I really like you - having embarrassedly scratched the back of my head, Nayeon resolutely said, looking away to the side. “Will you go to the cinema tomorrow with me?”

- Only if the day after tomorrow you go with me for ice cream.