Kiss the Bride (SaNayeon AU)

ONESHOT TWICE

- Now you can kiss the bride, - the shepherd solemnly announces at the altar, looking tenderly at the two girls standing opposite him in beautiful dresses.
He wants to shed a tear, hug one of them tightly, be happy for her, but now he is not in the role of an adoptive father, but a clergyman.
The bride, having heard the long-awaited words, took a step closer to the “groom”, raising her chin and slightly moving her lips forward, waiting for the warmth of other soft lips to meet her lips. But no matter how long she waited, there was nothing but cold. She opened her eyes slightly, not understanding what was happening, because just a couple of minutes ago, she heard a distinct “yes” from the “groom”. The bridesmaids also wondered why the “groom” was delaying. They also turned their gaze and focused on the “groom”; even one, a black-haired, sophisticated-looking girl, separated from the group and came closer.
-Baby, don't you want to kiss me? – Minatozaki Sana asked in a pouting manner in a joking manner, hiding the fear of rejection behind her cheerfulness.
The “groom” was looking somewhere up, nothing could be read from her expression. She seemed frozen, like a statue, if not for the uniform rise of her chest while breathing, one would think that she really was a statue.
- Baby, - Sana tried again, lightly touching her fingers to the “groom’s” palm, trying to attract attention, - is something wrong?” – she still hid her excitement, but the glance thrown towards her best friend said otherwise.
Miyu Mina, one of Sana's best friends, smiled encouragingly back at her and took steps closer to them, positioning herself so as to block them from the audience, who began to whisper.
- Nayeon-chan, did something happen? – she asked the “groom” in a quiet, soft voice, looking carefully in the same direction as her older friend’s fixed gaze. But I didn’t see anything except the mosaic fresco on the ceiling, through which sunlight was breaking through.
- I suddenly remembered that I’m getting married today, - Nayeon answered, taking a breath, as well as returning her gaze to the nervous Sana, smiling lovingly, reassuring. - I can’t believe that I can kiss you in front of everyone, even in front of my sworn father. We hid so much, Sana, that now standing here, in front of the altar, surrounded by all our friends, relatives, strangers, everything seems like a dream. It feels like if I kiss you now, then...
- ... will the dream end and you will wake up alone? – Sana finished her thought, standing close to Nayeon, hugging her neck, kissing her somewhere on the shoulder. - Don’t be afraid, honey, just trust me, again, as always, you believed in us.
Nayeon hesitantly crossed Mina’s gaze, she smiled tenderly at her, with all the warmth in her voice, confirming Sana’s words:
- Now you can kiss your bride.
Nayeon smiled widely, nodded to Mina, then whispered teasingly to Sana, who was still hugging her:
- Do you allow me to kiss you, Sana?
Sana suddenly burst into loud laughter, lightly hitting the "groom" while taking a step back. Mina also let out a laugh, perfectly understanding her friend's laughter. Nayeon smiled even wider, winking at the bride, pretending to be a cool girl, and added with a slight Japanese accent:
- I swear if you don’t let me kiss you now, I’ll complain to the entire school board. JiHyo, my best friend, will punish you to stay with me for life! You will agree sooner or later anyway, Minatozaki Sana!
- Haha, honey, now is not the time to remember our first meeting. Let's put it off until later, when all our friends and relatives aren't sitting behind us. Kiss me already! Sana ordered cheerfully, pointing to her lips.
- I obey!
Mina watched the sloppy happy kiss between the two best friends with tenderness, she was incredibly happy for them.
The kiss did not last long, because the “groom” suddenly turned her head away from the bride with a wide smile on her lips and looked towards the bridesmaids:
- Momo, can you see this! Sana is finally mine! She's mine, Momo! Bless us from heaven! – a tearful smile on her lips prevented Nayeon from speaking further.
- She heard you, baby. She sees everything, and she finally sighs, seeing us together - leaning against her, Sana whispered, swallowing tears, looking in the same direction as Nayeon, where Momo, their best friend, should have been standing next to Mina