Help (MiHyun)

ONESHOT TWICE

Kim DaHyun was not from a timid dozen. She would never have thought that this could happen to her, instead of a clear greeting with a new student in the class, she would stutter. In addition, she would never have thought that she would be embarrassed and avoid it afterwards.

Miyu Mina, a new student who had just transferred to their school, immediately attracted attention. A graceful girl with a thin waist and soft features. Brown hair with tints of a reddish hue smoothly descended along the back. Angelic voice. Everything about her was beautiful.

From the first day, not only the whole class made friends with Mina, but also almost the entire school. Everyone except her. She still could not approach her. It was frustrating.

Her best friends made fun of her. They always asked when they walked past a girl sitting on a bench who smiled warmly at them, but DaHyun always looked away and pretended not to notice her.

***

DaHyun and Chaeyoung, as they were called “Siamese twins” at school, walked home from school, talking slowly and remembering the funny moments for today. They laughed aloud and felt quite comfortable with each other. Until Chaeyoung decided to ask a question that had bothered her since that week:

- Why are you so timid in front of Mina? Don't you like her?

- Like. I want to make friends with her.

-So why are you ignoring her?

- I do not know. It's just that when our views meet, I just freeze, and my voice disappears somewhere. She is so beautiful and she has such a cute smile.

-Ha-ha-ha, you really like her. You said almost the same words when you met me.

-It was a lot easier with you, Chaeyoung. We somehow had a chemical reaction we immediately became friends. It feels like I've known you for ages.

- Aigoo, my child, you know how to compliment - patted her cheeks. - Not so with Mina, right?

-She's completely different, like a fairy from a fairy tale.

-I see, fairy, - Chaeyoung chuckled, looking at her friend with a strange look. - Everything is clear with you, baby. Rely on me, I will make sure that at the end of this week you will be friends.

-But ... I don't need your help. Not yours, - DaHyun exclaimed, looking hopelessly at her retiring girlfriend, who happily waved goodbye. - Your ideas do not always work.

***

- DaHyun, everything is ready, I did! - shouted pleased Chaeyoung, leaving her house DaHyun early in the morning the next day.

- What have you done? - covering with a palm a yawn, she still asked half asleep.

-Today is your lucky day, bro. Let's go to school faster, we have to catch it - took by the hand and dragged a non-resisting girl down the street.

-Where are we in such a hurry? Before the lessons another 45 minutes.

- Come; come; now you will see why.

They ran to the school in 15 minutes, and sharply slowed down near the school gates, or rather Chaeyoung stopped abruptly, DaHyun crashed into it from behind. But she did not have time to ask what was the matter, how they shoved her forward, so much so that she stumbled and fell if she hadn’t caught her hands.

-Are you all right? - Excitedly asked the angelic voice from above.

-Thank you,- DaHyun said confusedly, looking up at the savior, only to see the angel in front of her.

Miyu Mina that smiled at her when meeting their looks. DaHyun, on the contrary, only clapped her eyes, feeling her legs bend, and she fainted.

- Sorry, this is often the case with her - grabbing her friend by the hand, dragged from Mina.

- Can I call a nurse? The girl asked carefully in an angelic voice.

-No, no, you can go, do not worry - Chaeyoung smiled amiably, hiding her friend from Mina's eyes.

- Good. Then I will go.

Chaeyoung waited until the girl was out of sight, and then crouched next to DaHyun, who was lying unconscious, braked:

- Bro, she’s already gone, wake up! Bro, stop pretending! - Lightly hit her cheeks DaHyun groaned, opened her left eye, and looked up and down at her friend.

-Chaeyoung ... ah ... Oh, sure, Angel! - jumped up and quickly looked around, but except for Chaeyoung and schoolchildren scurrying back and forth, there was nobody. - Wow, I dreamed everything, thank God! - swept away a nonexistent sweat from her forehead, sighed freely DaHyun.

“I'm afraid to disappoint you, DaHyun, but I haven’t imagined it.” Mina really was here, and you fainted in front of her - dispelled all Chaeyoung's hopes.

-Chaengie, I'm hopeless, - the girl dramatically ached.

- There is nothing hopeless; I’ll come up with something! - said with confidence Chaeyoung. - And do not look at me so skeptically, my ideas are gorgeous!

**

After school, DaHyun had to stay; today she was on duty in the classroom. Everyone went home, leaving her, even Chaeyoung’s best friend. True, leaving, she somehow winked at her slyly and shot her hearts. The girl only shrugged from her friend's behavior, began to clean up in the classroom. A few minutes passed, when an obscure shadow appeared in the passage, and a voice, quietly asked:

-I'm sorry, but will you be here for a long time?

- No, it's somewhere in the 15-20 minutes - replied, without turning DaHyun, closing curtains and checking whether dry flowers on the windowsill.

-Do you clean the class yourself?” - all the same quiet, angelic voice.

- Yes, Yuri had to urgently run away on personal matters. It’s not difficult for me, said DaHyun, turning around and looking at the silhouette in the doorway. - I can only take care of the board and chairs, - she smiled amiably.

-You have a beautiful smile,- the girl's voice said shyly, still not leaving the shadow.

“Thank you, I would appreciate yours if you seemed to me,” DaHyun joked, taking a step closer to see who she was talking with.

-I ... I need to go ...- the girl said, moving completely into the shadows, her voice became even quieter.

-Hey, don’t leave so fast, I ... Gone - scratched the back of my head, DaHyun was disappointed in herself, allowing the girl to leave. - It was not necessary to say those embarrassing words about a smile.

**

The next morning, a teasing grin shone on Chaeyoung's face, she was all glowing with pride.

-Why are you so happy, Chae? - Finally asked DaHyun , stopping the girl by the wrist and turning to face him. - Tell me! She demanded when she only giggled.

“It is you who must tell me how your conversation with Mina went yesterday,” she pointed at the chest with her index finger, Chaeyoung said. “I'm waiting for you to praise me for my brilliant idea, and you are silent!” - I tried to pout, offended, but was defeated, the smile shone even brighter.

- What are you about talking? - did not understand DaHyun. - What kind of "brilliant idea"? Moreover, where does the angel?

-You really do not understand. - The smile went out; Chaeyoung carefully looked into her friend's eyes to determine if she was joking. - Yesterday, when you stayed to clean the classroom, did someone come in?

- Yes. Some girl, I did not have time to ask her name, she ran away - remembering yesterday’s dialogue with a stranger, a smile appeared on her lips.

-You don’t know her name, - Chaeyoung repeated after her, -bro, do you want to know her name?

- And do you know? - caught fire.

- Yes, I know.

-Her name is Mi ... - Chaeyoung began to say the name of the stranger when DaHyun suddenly rushed to say goodbye to her:

- Sorry, Chaeng, but let me tell you later, okay? I ... uh ... I need about ... - where I waved to the side and ran away.

-Hey bro! DaHyun!!! What could have gone wrong? Oh, I see, Chaeyoung giggled when she saw Mina walking toward school.

Mina looked in her direction, smiling shyly, then raised her hand and waved to her. Chaeyoung cheerfully answered, showing some sign. She nodded.

-Bro, I promise that you will make friends with an angel sooner than you think.

Expectantly, DaHyun watched a school basketball team of girls fight for a victory point in the decisive battle for the championship among schools. Once she wanted to participate there, but she told that she was small, not suitable for the game. From that day, she began to root for them, to go to the whole competition. Since the beginning of the New Year, the team has changed dramatically, new players have come, but the captain has remained the same.

The final whistle sounded, as always the team of their school won, though by a small margin. She screamed with everyone, tossing flags up, the happiest smile shone on her lips. Joy knew no bounds, and in order to share it with someone, she turned to the man sitting next to her, without looking, hugged her. Tightly hugged. When the euphoria passed, DaHyun finally paid attention to the person she was hugging.

-A -n - g -el, - the girl stammered, blushing instantly, which immediately became noticeable on her fair skin. She quickly drew back, her heart accelerated, her palms sweated, her head was spinning.

-Hello, DaHyun, - Mina said with such a bright paint of embarrassment, showing her sticky smile and shyly brushing her hair behind her ear.

-You ... you know my name ... - still not believing what was happening, she pinched her hand to check for a dream. - I ... um ... sorry ...

- Ours won, I understand, there is no need to apologize - eyes looked with tenderness at the girl. - Maybe let's go? We were left all alone here.

- Um, yes, let's go - her legs did not obey, DaHyun felt her body stiffen.

An angel spoke to her.

She even hugged her.

Ah, such a pleasant smell! Her arms are so tender! Moreover, I did not faint!

***

- ... Hyun! aHyun! DaHyun! Bro! Wake up! DaHyun!

- Chae, what the hell are you doing?! - DaHyun was indignant, wiping her face from the water, finding herself in the gym on a sleeping bench.

-You didn’t wake up, - she shrugged, closing the bottle of water.

-You interrupted such a dream! I talked with an angel! - pouted DaHyun, sitting down on the bench.

- With an angel? The second time you call me an angel - the ear caught an affectionate sound from the other side of a friend.

- Mina? Chaengie? - blinked a couple of times, mouth agape, finding a Japanese girl nearby. - Chaengie, what...

-You fainted with happiness when ours won, - Mina explained, carefully taking her hand, feeling her pulse. - The heart rate is even. I wanted to call a nurse, but Chaeyoung said no.

-I don't faint, - DaHyun muttered, covering her reddened face with her palms.

-This is the second time this week, - she bent her fingers on her left hand, helpfully reminded Chaeyoung, hugging her shoulders, helping her up from the bench and leading her out of the gym. - Mina, you can stay with DaHyun for now, I'll be right back, - she ran away without even turning to desperate screams from DaHyun.

***

The atmosphere is awkward; we can say unfamiliar people found themselves in such a situation. They both did not know how to behave. Go out or continue to wait here?

-You look pale, maybe we’ll come out? - Mina asked, clearing .

- This is my usual condition. My skin is fair - but I allowed myself to be taken outside and put on a bench.

-So why did you call me an angel? - overpowering my shyness, asked Mina with curiosity, glancing at the side profile of the girl.

-Because there is an Angel, - DaHyun simply said, but Mina heard a compliment in her words, so she giggled shyly, squinted at the sunlight that winked at her from under the trees.

-You know, I thought we would never speak, - Mina continued, taking a deep breath, taking courage.

-To be honest, I have long wanted to make friends with you, but I was always embarrassed, - DaHyun admitted, not looking at the girl.

- I myself am the same shy and timid. If Chaeyoung had not come up to me after the first time, we met, then...

- Wait ... Chaeyoung? When did she come to you? - DaHyun started, showing face to face with Mina.

-After your first swoon, three days ago. - Mina smiled sweetly, remembering that day. - I was looking for ways to get to know you better, DaHyun. And she suggested one option, I agreed. I'm glad I did - Mina whispered.

- Voice, your voice ... it's you ... - DaHyun suddenly laughed out loud, clapping her hands, calming down, smiled broadly, hiding her eyes in the crescent moon, extended her hand. - Hello, we will be acquainted I am Kim DaHyun. I hope you and I will be friends.

- Hello, take care of me, I Miyu Mina, just was transferred from Tokyo - shook my outstretched hand, having gained courage, I delayed it for longer than the allotted time.

**

- I knew it! It was only necessary to follow my plan and everything turned out! You are so good, Chaeyoung! You are just like a little bro cupid! Chaeyoung praised herself, watching their interactions from the corner of one building.