Art in love-1

ONESHOT TWICE

Tall trees blocked an excellent view of the setting sun behind the house. Orange rays intertwined with purple glimpses of a darkened sky. Various clouds to the melody of the wind gathered in the form of unusual creatures, created their own country on a heavenly coverlet. Pedestrian sidewalks breathed heat, after asphalt electrified during the day. Lazyli trailed machine along the highway, people such as sweating and drugged by the sun, breathe in fresh air. Restaurants, cafes and bars all began to fill up with tired people returning from work. Nobody wanted to return home to the wind four-room walls.

The building, which was engaged in listening to unknown groups, was just opposite one of the famous cafes in all of Seoul . Cafe "Planet" was known to all residents of the city and the fact that there is always:

Fun.

Inexpensive.

Acoustics and audience by 200%.

Any orientation was accepted.

It  was here, before going to the audition, that the singers came to test their strength in front of a large audience. Then, hearing the approval of the public, to vote and to sound confident they were crossing the road to that building.

Kim DaHyun. 27 years. Girl 159 cm. Colored brown hair trimmed to shoulder blades. Slightly slanting eyes the color of warm chocolate that peep through your soul. She doesn’t dress in fashion, although her clothing style has something of her own, stylish, lively, . A quiet, soft, bewitching voice, a charming smile, the movement of a flexible body, all drives one crazy.

Work: transmits, openly declares who she is, what orientation; have her own line of network, it is on its website you can find a man who claims that she a lesbian; a group that occupies all the charts of the Internet, is successful, record electro-music. In the group with an integrator, vocals. Someone, in a magazine about her, said: "A unique summer." Bright, independent, living in her dream.

She learned all this before entering the doors of Cafe Planet, ordering a glass of wine at the bar, and waiting for DaHyun to perform . She wanted to make sure herself that she was not mistaken. In its 25 years, Son Chaeyoung , was quite an attractive girl. The men who worked with her considered her an inaccessible fatal queen of the arts.

Her friends knew her as a very shy and vulnerable girl. Shy, naive, soft nature. Strange, but looking at is not high and slender girl in black tight jeans, trousers dressed in a tunic the color of smoky ash, cropped black hair, in the right ear, which hangs an earring in the form of punched boom heart, do not say that she is unsure of themselves people . And all the same it was so. To be honest, her best friend and her agent Choi Tzuyu hit on this act . Before going to the cafe, she called and firmly said:

- Even do not think to give up. You have to live again. If DaHyun is that person, then act. Do not pass. I still find out if you were there or not. Come on, show what you can be, baby.

Having gathered all the courage into a small fist, she went out, or rather she forced herself to take a step out of the apartment. The path turned out to be very short, only two blocks on foot, and here it is. The performance is about to begin, her friends have already taken places near the stage, and were waiting for her, just like Chaeyoung .

Today she wore a T-shirt with the inscription “I Love LA”, a dark red skirt , the same top color, a black rocker jacket complemented the style. She stood behind the synthesizer, tuning it, Chaeyoung even through all noticed how her eyes shine with anticipation. A dazzling smile lit up everything. A melody poured and everything disappeared into this sound.

***

In a darkened room , Chaeyoung looked at her without taking her eyes off. Caught every movement of flowing hands and listened to her performance. Her voice was an angelic tune for her, and her soul flew with delight. With bated breath, without moving, she listened to her. Yes, it is not wrong on account of Kim DaHyun . It is this girl who will be able to heal all her wounds and again make her live.

The performance ended, the girls went down from the stage to their friends. The hostess of the establishment, Sunmi , joined them , was their best friend, everyone knew about it , although she was not one of them . A toast was made for a successful performance, they drank a beer, one of them had a glass of red wine or “Bloody Mary”. All this time, Chaeyoung silently watched them, not taking her eyes off DaHyun . Trying in this way to imprint her facial expression in her brain , until the next time.

When would she knew of it only imperceptibly are monitoring seven pairs of eyes.

***

Sunmi went around a lonely girl standing near the bar, noting to herself that she did not take her eyes off her friend DaHyun , who was currently smiling at the hall, encouraged by the audience's ovations on their songs. If she was to lesbian , it certainly would have sunk down on her, but to happiness Sunmi such does not include, but endorsed its beauty.

She had not yet met such a beautiful girl , perhaps her magic exceeded even the magic of Jessica , who was famous for her vague beauty in certain circles. She slowly walked to the table where Momo was sitting with her life partner Nayeon , as well as the serious Jeongyeon and Mina, a talented ballerina who came home to rest. Until the time she’s invited somewhere else. Sunmi leaned toward them and said conspiratorially:

- See that girl over there by the bar? She stares at DaHyun all evening .

- Yes, we have it already noticed - said Nayeon. Sidelong glance at the girl that put the empty glass on the bar counter. “I haven’t seen her here before.” Has she been here for a long time?

- Nope. I saw her only twice. And each time she came exactly when the DaHyun band performed - Sunmi did not interrupt her reasoning, even when DaHyun and Suoyong joined them.

- About whom are you? - DaHyun became interested , sitting down opposite Nayeon in such a way as to see the subject of discussion. True, she did not yet know who she was talking about.

- We`re talking about your fan, DaHyun. - Nayeon nodded back, indicating the direction to look. DaHyun made as though he would pour himself wine, narrowed her eyes and looked at the girl as just retribution for a drink. - She's hot, DaHyun.

- Oh yes! She's even cooler than Jessica - DaHyun gasped in shock , still taking a sip of semisweet wine . - A new victim. So to whom is she...

- She looked at you all evening , baby. - Mina stretched out relaxed, leaning her head back to rest her neck muscles. “She seems to have a crush on you.”

- Really? O! Cool. And what should I do now? Come up first or wait for her to take the first step?

- Not in any way. And if we all misunderstood? What if she already has a girlfriend?

- Yeah, well, if you would have it had a girlfriend; she would be so not looking at DaHyun, if it wants to eat - Jeongyeon was right, but DaHyun not hurry.

Maybe Nayeon was right, because that girl was talking on her cell phone, and then she quickly left the cafe.

-  Let's bet she'll come here again tomorrow?

- I don't want to argue about that. I'd rather wait until tomorrow,”said DaHyun, than pleasantly surprised her friends.

She always acted if the girl liked her, immediately walked and in a few minutes she was already returning with a phone number. A day later, she was already bringing a new girlfriend to meet with them. Still, the girl was not considered windy. I chose wisely.

***

Chaeyoung quickly left the cafe, rushed to her house. She was lucky, no one bothered and did not disturb. Having reached the house, she crossed two spans, opened the door with the keys, not turning on the light, wandered to the easel, which was covered with a sheet near the window. Dropping the fabric, she picked up a brush, mixed colors and began to draw, draw and draw.

The darkness did not interfere, only in this way the paintings acquired their magnetism. Short hairs zealously pulled out of an ideal hairstyle, eyes and feelings mixed together in unity. She was so absorbed in her work that she did not immediately hear a phone call. Finally, after three attempts to get through, a fourth call was received:

- I'm listening.

- You drew and therefore didn’t hear the call - instead of greeting,” said Tzuyu , imagining herself a girl with hot eyes and in a dark space.

Not knowing why, but Chaeyoung loved working in the dark. However, it doesn’t matter, because her works were always welcomed, art experts were so absorbed in her work that in one of Seoul's galleries an exhibition of her paintings was soon. And it is good that at such a crucial moment an object of inspiration and desire appeared. For Chaeyoung, it's like air for fish.

For 15 years, 5 years of which Song Chaeyoung has become famous throughout the world for its landscapes and romantic stories, her inspiration was Somi, her partner. Those 5 years for Chaeyoung were heaven and hell, it is strange that that pain and loneliness never crossed in the paintings, it always remained a family affair. And after her death, Chaeyoung for a long time could not recover .

Only not long ago, after 3 years of separation, she decided to remove a ring from her finger, a thin one with a small heart in the middle, and start drawing again. And then one day, when Tzuyu came to poker, they the TV, and there was a program on the evening news channel featuring Kim DaHyun.

She openly announced to everyone that she was a lesbian. About x , Tzuyu , remembers the moment when Chaeyoung downright glared at the screen, looking for Woman. She did not remember this look for a very long time. It was then that Chaeyoung said the magic word: " I want to meet her ."

- Well, tell me. Did you invite her on a date?

-No, ” her friend answered in monosyllables .

Shifting the telephone into her other hand, Chaeyoung took off her jacket. Then, unlacing her shoes, she took off.

-Have you been there or not? - Tzuyu asked, from the other end of the tube one could hear that her partner was begging for her.

- It was.

- And what?

- Nothing.

-Damn, Chaeyoung! Tell me what happened, and in more detail.

-I came, drank a glass of wine, listened to their songs and rushed home to paint. Everything.

- Is that all? Are you kidding?

- Nope.

- You do not even come up to her and did not say what it cools?

- Nope.

- But what about our training? We also all have worked on and up!

- I'm sorry.

- Damn, friend! So, don’t go anywhere, we will now!

- Why?

- We 're on our way. Whether on site - on the other end of the tube amuse went whistles, Chaeyoung or what not to do but take a deep breath and go put the kettle on for coffee.

If Tzuyu spoke in such a tone, then do not wait for mercy. And making excuses for yourself is very difficult.

After 10 minutes, the doorbell rang, opening it, Chaeyoung first hugged Sana , then Tzuyu , and went inside. Their faces were serious and their eyes said that they would stand ahead, and would not give a chance to escape.

Everything you find in the refrigerator is yours.” I am now. I’ll go change. And be careful, I have a little mess in the room .

- No need to warn us, we know about your situation. Do you think you can handle it by the end of the week? - shouted towards Tzuyu's bedroom .

She meant that it was at the end of the week that her exhibition. In its collection is not enough three paintings, but also the title is not was. Although the name promised to come up with Im Nayeon, the organizer of the gallery, in which the works of Chaeyoung will be presented .

- I think so. I already started two pictures at the same time.

- At the same time? How is that? You've never done that before. What if you make a mistake and the whole exhibition goes down the drain?

- Everything will work out. Don’t worry. It’s just that these paintings are in one topic. And they are about the same and that the same man ... Damn! - The girl realized herself, but it was too late, the words had already fallen from her lips. -Yes, they are affiliated with DaHyun.

- I so knew it! Well done! I also to you so many times repeated, that it is what you need now!

- I 'm glad for you too , girlfriend, ” Tzuyu kissed her cheek , then went into the living room, sat down on the sofa with her long legs folded.

Sana sat next to her , putting her hands on her shoulders. They looked so delightful that Chaeyoung 's heart ached pleasantly, recalling that she and Somi had once sat in the same way .

- Now tell me why you're with is not it meet?

- I don't know. She was not alone there. With friends and Sunmi, the owner of the cafe, also turned out to be her friend.

- And what is there in this? It was so perfect. A lot of people that she knows, and about which you do not know, Sana ironically summed up . Or did you recognize someone in the crowd of her friends?

- Nope. That is, yes. Jeongyeon was there, the girl muttered to her, knowing full well that she had come to an end.

- Jeongyeon? The same Jeongyeon that pounced on my Tzuyu two years ago? - jumped up from the sofa dumbfounded Sana.

Tzuyu only raised an eyebrow, asking for continuation. Two years ago, they had just started dating. We have something planned, so much, not a one-day, as it did before. They came to one and the same party, only separately.

For the sake of checking herself, Tzuyu decided to allow a girl called Jeongyeon to invite to a dance that looked like a rocker. It was pleasant, very refreshing, but not what came from the smell of Sana'a perfumes alone. Having understood, Tzuyu wanted to thank Jeongyeon for the dance, but she did not give a mouth to open. That is, she gave, kissed her.

And so passionately, with such fervor. Then kiss does not matter, at this moment, came to the aid Sana: " Do not you dare touch to my girlfriend! Otherwise, I’ll talk and not like now . ”

- Yes. She.

- And you were not mistaken? - I hesitated Tzuyu, again sitting down next to Sana .

- You're the same to me then showed a photo. And on my faces I have 100% radar. You also know.

- Then it is clear. If she is from DaHyun's girlfriends, it will not be much difficult. Well, neither of which we and no such break. Tomorrow you go there again. At this time you have to start talking it.

- But. I don’t know what to tell her . From this thought alone, I begin to stutter.

- With this, we can handle. Don’t worry, girlfriend, in this case, we are here. In the meantime, we have a small gift for you - Sana with a lovely smile took out an envelope from her bag, opened it and offered a photo of Chaeyoung . - So you do not forget.

- Sana! And what should I do about it? - Photo of DaHyun in various poses.

- Put under the pillow and in the morning kiss her - she laughed when she saw a slight blush on her cheeks. - Tomorrow, I will call Nayeon; I will say that the paintings will be ready on time. Make an appointment. I’ll call you and tell you everything. Everything, we leave, and you enjoy. Till.