One in million (OT9)

ONESHOT TWICE

They prepared for the first concert in Seoul from the beginning of winter. The official website posted a line in red and bold letters:

ONCE, our first concert in Seoul will be March 15th at 18:00.

From that day, the countdown began until March.

***

D-day came very quickly, from the very morning preparations were going on in the concert hall. Stage workers, sound engineers, lighting, electricians and other related staff

I checked everything in the scenery so that at the most crucial moment nothing would break.

Staff , who was engaged in a test stage costumes, stylists, photographers, video operators are also carefully checked everything.

Girls in the morning rehearsed, drove their parts so that everything was perfect.

Work was in full swing in earnest.

***

-Something I'm nervous, girls, - DaHyun admitted once again , peering from behind the curtains, waiting for them to be given the command to leave. - They will come to us, right?

-Of course, - her leader, the God JiHyo, assured for the umpteenth time, nervously tugging at her earpiece.

- All tickets have been sold, and soon 50 thousand will be watching us. ONCE.

-We'll see them again, girls, - Sana whispered happily, checking the sound.

- Yes, there is very little time left until 6:00 pm - taking a sip of water, she smiled at Jeongyeon.

-Just some 1.5 hours. Oh god, is it really our dream to come true? - standing still and allowing the stylist to adjust makeup, she did not believe Nayeon. - Are we going to play here?

“Yes, our dream will come true soon,” Mina answered the question. - It is interesting to our Once to like what we have prepared for them. I am very worried about our unit .

-All the nerves will go away as soon as our hearts join, -Tzuyu said reasonably, embracing Chaeyoung standing next to her shoulders .

-Our maknae is so smart, - they all extended, smiling tenderly at her.

- Yes, Tzuyu is right; everything will be fine as soon as we hear our fans.

- Girls, after counting to 5, come out, - said one of the stage workers.

- We’ll check a couple of times, and then we’ll say which option is better. Good?

- Yes. Ok.

***

1.5 hours passed quickly.

Fans will come soon , and fill all the empty seats in the concert hall and begin their long-awaited meeting with them. As usual, before the start, the staff went out into the street with an “office” so that fans could get something about the girls ’performance.

Three tents large banners and posters with 9 members. Everything shines and shines in purple. Three people in one tent nervously glance at the empty street, waiting for the first influx from fans.

The girls behind the scenes induce the last make-up, check the headphones, hairstyles, they put the finishing touches on the makeup.

Recent checks.

***

-Well, Nayeon — are you ready? - jumping up and down, asked Sana excitedly.

-Yes, we can go to our Once — taking a deep breath and exhaling, crossed herself, - Nayeon answered.

- Cheer our Once, though prior to the concert, their faces beaming smile at them louder we will welcome - admonished leader, hugging her friends, and she, opening the doors for them into the street.

***

Nayeon took the first step and was ready to hear: “Nabongs! Nayeon - unnie "or"! Ah-ah-ah-ah! "

Sana was also ready to hear happy screams from fans ...

Like stuff, waiting in front of the tents, hoping to see a crowd of fans...

But…

No one

not

It was

The clock showed 17:50

“Maybe they want to surprise us?” Maybe they are all waiting for us around the bend, and when we come forward a bit, they will run around the corner and ... ” Nayeon suggested .

- Let's go, ask Eunhee - unnie , to that tent - pointing to the first one that stood with to the edge.

- Hello - politely greeted and bowed. - Thanks for your work. Tell me, how many has come Once ? - Then her gaze fell on the table, and the girl fell silent.

The phone rang, Nayeon picked up the phone, heard JiHyo voice :

- Well, that Once were satisfied after your communication?

- JiHyo, uh ... there is such a thing, you better go here. All and managers too.

- What happened?

-Just go out, - she hung up, looking around. - Sana, look other tents - she did not need to talk, Sana herself went there and already from there she shook her head negatively. - I do not understand…

 

The time on the clock showed 18:05

The managers shrugged, tried to cheer the girls up in different words, to console, but the fact remained, no one came, and no one was coming.

- Are you sure that our concert is today? March 15 at 18:00pm? - JiHyo asked doubtfully.

She hugged Tzuyu tightly , who tried to suppress tears so that they did not destroy makeup. JiHyo looked at the managers, they said with full confidence:

- Yes. Today. 6 p.m. Nothing changed.

-Then why aren't they? - Nayeon asked a legitimate question, restraining herself to give comfort to the younger members. - Why didn't Once come?

- JiHyo, we phoned the director - handed the receiver, where at the end a worried voice of Park Jin-yong sounded:

- JiHyo, what happened?

- Nobody came to our concert - for the first time she gave a slack, tears sounded in her voice. - We do not know what to do? We don’t understand why they didn’t come ... But really, they don’t like us?

-You must be strong, you are the leader, JiHyo. And never doubt your fans. They love you girls. Stay there, I'll find out. Let's hope this is just a joke ... Hwaiting girls! I love you.

-We love you too, PD-nim.

 

The time on the clock showed 18:15

There was a thunderous silence in the dressing room. No one was talking. Everyone was waiting for a call from the producer. Tears have dried for a long time, but cats scratched their hearts. Everything that they were striving for, striving for, now seemed so empty.

Without Once, they are just another group that will not last a couple of years. One question flew in a quiet room:

Why?

All of them were afraid to voice the answer to this question, but in his thoughts he sounded more than once in the last minutes, which could become the happiest minutes for this day.

They stopped loving us.

 

At the same time, the staff began to collect things and put away tents when one young man approached them. He stood aside and watched their actions curiously. The timid guy, shy, but overpowering himself, decided to ask:

- Hello, I'm sorry to bother you, tell me, will there be a TWICE concert tomorrow?

-What do you mean when you say tomorrow? - One of the men asked him, carefully putting down iron sticks and holding them.

- So it is written on the official website. Honestly, I was very upset, because I was counting on today, but it’s good that we were warned, and you can imagine any embarrassment coming out - the young man laughed awkwardly, but no one supported his laughter. All just for a while, silently, looked at him.

- Eunhy, calls manager Park!

The girl holding the posters turned sharply to him, and all the leaflets simply fell from her hands to the ground when she quickly took out the phone and began to dial the number of the chief manager.

-Young man, are you not busy right now? Can you be bothered and stay here for a while?

-I would be in a hurry if there was a concert, - he laughed awkwardly. - I would never Miss DaHyun.

- Oh, I'm very happy to hear that, thank you, - he heard a voice from behind and nearly fainted from surprise. Hazel eyes looked at him, and he saw the most beautiful smile in the whole world.

- DaHyun, oh ... hm ... hello - bowed. Oh god, I really did not expect to see you here! I'm so happy!

-So what did oppa say about tomorrow?”

- Hm? Well…

 

Pov once

March 15, I waited a long time. I planned all my affairs so as to be free for two days. My work does not allow me such luxury, but I still managed to achieve the result. I myself am not from Seoul, I live in another city. I bought train tickets in advance, agreed to rent a room for a day (to spend the night), and went to Seoul. Half a day, that's how long it took to get there, but it was pushing me to see, soon I would personally see DaHyun. Oh, I'm a TWICE fan, in particular DubChaeng. But my heart beats faster when I see DaHyun.

Somewhere around 4:57 p.m. I decided once again to make sure the date of the concert was correct. Opened the official page, and there:

ONCE there was a change in the concert plan !!!

Video with the director a little lower.

Must-see!

Park Jin-yong apologized and asked us to understand that due to a problem with electricity, the concert had to be postponed until tomorrow. That is March 16 at 18:00.

Got upset.

Afflicted.

But I get it.

Safety comes first.

But what to do now?

I decided to go see the place where the concert will be. In addition, the heart strove there. At least take a look. Penetrate the atmosphere.

Slowly went.

From far away I saw standing banners and posters with TWICE members.

Photographed. Then he took pictures with DaHyun and Chaeyoung .

Passing by , I noticed tents. I was surprised. And I decided to ask.

***

- Oppa , you are our guardian angel - from overflowing happiness and the knowledge that Once they are also loved and adored by them, DaHyun hugged the guy.

- I am happy to see your smile, DaHyun - taking the hug , the guy said happily, moving away from her and bowing. “Let's have some fun tomorrow!”

- We will be waiting for you! Till tomorrow! - waved to him when he moved away from them.

- How could we doubt our Once ? What kind of friends are we who doubt the love and care of our fans? But, strange, why ...

“Girls, the director found out.” He will now communicate with you via Skype - interrupted her main manager Pak, carrying a laptop and putting it on the table. Everyone was looking forward to hearing.

- Hi, I found out. Our site was broken by anti-fans . They, therefore , the want to show you they do not like.

- Cruel joke ...

- Yes. But let's not think about it, let's make tomorrow the most unforgettable concert for your Once ! Think of it as if they gave you some more time to check and prepare. Good luck girls!

 

March 15. 18:00.

The concert hall was attended by all 50 thousand. Once!

Once together with them 9 beautiful girls with pure voices sang one song - One in million!

So it will always be!

And no one will destroy this power!

TWICE + ONCE = ONE IN MILLION !!!