My star (DubChaeng)

ONESHOT TWICE

I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful
'Cos I'm counting on a new beginning.

A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.
Savage Garden - Truly madly deeply (OST Music from Another Room
)

I believed that love at first sight does not exist.

I thought that my heart was pounding because of the very meeting with the person who just interested you.

It's like watching a movie, from the first minute it can hook you or you turn it off and forget about it.

I can compare my love with the movie "Music from Another Room", a romantic story that began at the age of 7 and overcame all barriers, blossomed like a flower.

When I met her for the first time, I was not even 7 years old.

As it turned out later, according to my parents, I met Chaeyoung when I was only a year and a half old. They put me in a nursery next to a red-haired girl. My tiny hand reached out to the girl's laughing face, Chaeyoung reached back, our fingertips barely touching each other.

This is how our first acquaintance happened.

We grew up together.

Chaeyoung admired me, with every action. She is playful, always laughing, her curly red hair sparkling in the sunlight and moonlight. She was not as quiet as me. So I reached out to her like she was my star.

When we learned to speak, my first word is Chaeng .

When my thoughts began to formulate into sensible sentences, the first thing I asked was: can I hold your hand, Chaeyoung?

When we were 12 years old, I timidly tried to kiss her on the cheek, but the moment was missed, Chaeyoung then abruptly got up and ran after the butterfly flying by.

Yes, she could not sit still. She was absolutely curious, interested in everything, and every time her fantasy drew in me too.

At 13, we were first asked:

- What do you want to become when you graduate from school? What profession will you wrap up?

We discussed this in the tree house (Chaeyoung's dad built them for us). I recently became interested in astronomy, I read, followed the news. She timidly shared ideas and dreams with Chaeyoung.

- Have you decided who you want to become after school? - moving closer to me, putting her head on my shoulder, asked Chaeyoung quietly.

She smelled nice of the marmalade cookies we recently ate.

Her face was very close to my face.

If I was allowed, then I could lower my head and kiss her temple, kiss her lower down to her neck, breathe in her blooming perfume.

- DaHyun, what are you thinking about? - Gently nudged me in the side with her elbow, her soft laugh made my heart beat a little faster.

- Yes, so about nothing - I blinked my fantasies, focused on the present. - I thought about how to fly sometime to the stars with you.

- Then it's settled, I'll help you build a rocket so we can get to the brightest star.

- But you wanted to continue your father's work ...

- This does not mean that I cannot cope with two professions. One will be for business, the other for the soul - flashed a wide smile in the dark. - When we are together, DaHyun, we can handle it!

I wish I could muster the courage then and say:

- For me, the brightest star is you, Chaeyoung.

At 14, I dared to ask Chaeyoung out on a date. True, I was the only one who knew that going to the movies for science fiction, eating at my favorite Chaeyoung cafe, walking in the park in the evening with the light of the stars above my head, this date was more with a romantic slant.

I listened, admired her profile, absorbed her enchanting image, so that later, in my dreams, I could conjecture other scenes.

There, in my dreams, I would confess my feelings and receive a happy "yes" from Chaeyoung.

There, in our dreams, we would kiss (on the lips), embrace, join hands, intertwining our fingers, went into a golden sunset.

Yes, I've seen a lot of romantic films, because the reality is much cruel.

Chaeyoung still saw me as just her best friend.

At 15, Chaeyoung confessed to me that she was in love with one person:

- I'm afraid to admit, I'm afraid that I will ruin our relationship - lying on my knees, her eyes were closed. - What should I do, DaHyun?

If she opened them, she would witness my grief. I knew it, my feelings are one-sided. But, again swallowing the pain of my heart, I uttered with force:

- If he treats you with sympathy, then he will understand your feelings.

- And if it is her? Chaeyoung asked barely audibly, her eyes still closed.

My heart lifted. Hope knocked on my heart.

- In any case, you will always remain friends - I expected to hear my name further, but when I saw her smile, open grateful eyes, I realized that I remained in my dreams again.

- You are the best, DaHyun! I knew that with you I could talk about anything and discuss about anything! I'll go, okay? As long as there is courage and determination, I will share my feelings with Mina! Wish me luck, DaHyun! - Running away, she kissed me on the cheek, waving her hand goodbye, smiling happily. Her short red hair was reflected in the sunlight.

If I had the determination, then I would have confessed my feelings long ago, and not pulled. Biting my lips to blood, digging my nails into my palms, leaning my head against the wide trunk of a tree, I tried to calm the trembling in my body, to stop crying.

The next year of my life became hell. I still talked with Chaeyounga, but less often, denying that she now has a "soul mate" and it is better for them to spend their free time together. I disappeared deeper and deeper into the abyss of fear, vulnerability, pain. To keep me from going crazy, I was prescribed a course of treatment. There, after many hours of conversations, I realized one thing: it is better to say, right away, to free my soul, and then to live on.

So on my 16th birthday, before the chimes struck twelve o'clock, interrupting Chaeyoung's chatter, I confessed:

- Chaeyoung, I am in love with you and for a very long time.

- Wh ... DaHyun?

- I just made up my mind to tell you to free myself. Nothing is required of you, just stay the same as before. Okay? - After some silence into the telephone pipe, I asked hesitantly.

- Now it's 12 o'clock, DaHyun, happy birthday - for the first time I heard tears in Chaeyoung's voice before I hung up the phone after “thank you Chaeyoung”.

After the recognition for a whole year, my life was like white snow, whirling outside the window to the beautiful melody of a frosty day of the last month. I froze my heart, pretended to be happy, hid all my unrequited love under the guise of "best friend".

Chaeyoung behaved as usual and never spoke about my confession in a year. She was still beaming and illuminating with her laughter, light energy, kindness and tenderness.

She lived for me, lived for me these days.

At the age of 17, more precisely, six months have passed already, Chaeyoung came to my house, and from the doorway, the sun's rays at that moment reflected behind her, creating an orange halo over her head, I gazed into her beautiful emerald eyes, while her lips uttered the words:

“Forgive me for waiting so long for an answer from me. This is my fault, because there is fear and insecurity behind all my amusement. Mina opened my eyes, looking into the very depths of my heart, letting me know how wrong I was. All this time, I only loved you, DaHyun. If there is a chance to be with you, then I would take it.

At 18, we went on a date for the second time.

This time DaHyun took me to the cinema, or rather brought me to the car cinema, that evening they played the movie "Music from Another Room". We sat on the bedspread, our shoulders were touching, the stars sparkled above us.

The only light that surrounded us this evening was a wide screen.

Chaeyoung covered my shoulders with a cape that she specially brought with her, her fingers intertwined with mine. Her eyes shone like emeralds, her lips, lined with dark red lipstick, beckoned. On the screen, the main characters bent over for a kiss, but I did not see the kiss itself, because at that moment my beloved's lips were kissing me.

To the music of Savage Garden's "Truly madly deeply" Chaeyoung, still looking into my eyes, she smiled softly, took my strand behind my ear, gently ran it along my neck, connecting our foreheads, creating a cozy corner just for the two of us, whispered the lyrics:

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love

Be everything that you need.

I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do..

- I love you, DaHyun - kissing me with all tenderness and love.

- I love you, Chaeyoung - echoed after my soul, plunging into the kiss of love.

 

(autor:I remember once Chaengi had red hair and she was so beautiful. remembering this, I wanted to write about Chaeyoung with this color...)