Halloween party-1

ONESHOT TWICE

Today was a full moon.

And today was the worldwide holiday of Halloween.

The night when you can dress in those characters that you like from horror movies.

Night, for the coven of witches and for higher beings.

Today the main one is Night.

9 girls were looking forward to this day. After all, their boss allowed them to have fun and take a break from work. He gave them freedom of action.

“Only, always remember who you girls are — he managed to warn them before he left, closing the doors of their house behind him.”

Again, for his own, always remember who we are. We do not forget about it anyway.

We are a world famous female group TWICE.

Lovely children (for him), lovely girls (for fans), any daughters (for parents).

But they had the other side of the coin, their secret, which only they knew.

From the very first days, they frankly said that they were hiding from families. Nayeon began , as she was the eldest among them. She got up, a little nervous, looking somewhere to the side, said softly:

- I like girls. But I promise that I will never show my interests in relation to you. From now on, you are my support and my family. Accept me with my flaw.

- Unnie , this is not a flaw, thank you for saying the first, because I also have something to say - rising from the place where she was sitting, Jeongyeon went to her older friend, hugged her shoulders, said. - M doesn’t like girls either.

- To me too - they lifted everything at once, breathing freely. The youngest of them, too, timidly raised her hand, pinking, said:

- I already have a girlfriend.

Yes, they are the most famous female group TWICE in the world. 9 beautiful girls with one ual orientation. They all, as one, swore that they would never and never look at the other members.

Then they firmly believed in it.

Then, but not now, when dressing in the selected costumes for the Halloween party. They were about to go to a party that would happen in the vicinity of their company, without curfew. The freedom of action.

They bought the costumes that week.

Each one chose for her own taste and color.

No one talked about how to get dressed.

Therefore, it is not strange that all 8 pairs of eyes watched as an older friend removed her suit from a secret corner.

Therefore, it is not at all strange that all 8 pairs of eyes watched as Nayeon takes off his everyday clothes, not embarrassed by his girls.

And, of course, it’s not at all strange that all 8 pairs of eyes were surprised to see how a timid girl changes to an exotic black cat before her eyes.

A tight-fitting dress showing all the beautiful curves of her trained body not reaching her knees. Small black ears are fixed on the hair, red lipstick on the lips and eyeliner.

- The seductive kitty Nayeon in business - turning around so that everyone can clearly see every detail of her costume, the girl was smiling happily. - Well, how do you like it? - coquettishly arched an eyebrow, throwing her chic black hair behind her back, revealing her white collarbone.

- Amazing - everyone sitting on the same sofa applauded admirably, whistling. - You will conquer all the girls at the party! Jeongyeon, you are next!

- Why me? Why should we dress in seniority? - the tall blonde did not understand such a thing, going to her room, taking her suit and returning to the hotel, where something like a fashion show and striptease were held in one person.

-Don't tambourines, Jeong, hurry up. We don’t want all beautiful girls to be dismantled before our arrival? We want to have fun - Nayeon hastened her, comfortably sitting on Momo’s knees. Momo's arms were immediately wrapped around his waist and pulled to him. - Momorin are you comfortable?

-Quite, - the Japanese dancer said shortly, peering over Nayeon's shoulder. - Jeongyeon...

-Okay, okay, I just wanted to scare you with them - taking off my clothes with lightning speed and also quickly putting on the Faceless suit.”

- Wow, Jeongyeon, where did you build such muscles on your back? - Nayeon whistled in surprise, yielding all the way forward as much as Momo's hands had given. - You haven’t had this before.

-Nothing of the kind is there,” the girl shrugged, blushing under the attentive gaze from the members. - Simply, I went to the gym several times without you, and perhaps one beautiful trainer named SonYeon gave me tips on how to tighten my body - without raising my eyes, I scratched Jeongyeon's chin.

-Did you meet her?! - The room exploded with screams. - How did you manage?! / When?!

-Well, that week, remember, I told you that I’ll go for a bike ride before bedtime, - Jeongyeon began from afar , calmly adjusting her suit, then going to the nightstand to get a prepared makeup bag. - I didn't tell you everything. There was one fad that I let go.

- We promised, without secrets - voices resounded offended, although then curiosity sounded. - Further?

-This happened right after Mina called me and asked me to buy hens on the way back ...

- What is it?

- Meeting with her near the store. She accidentally bumped into me when I went inside - Jeongyeon was almost done applying eyebrow makeup when there was silence in the room. She did not look at the girls at that moment, so she did not see how they looked at her, but she could imagine. - I just took her by the waist, a little bit - I hastened to assure them, but it was too late.

- You hugged our goddess for free?! You touched her talent ... er ... oh thin, right? How is the reed? Or is there muscle like Momorin’s? - showered from different sides, she tried to answer quickly, but did not have time, so she waited for the flurry of curiosity to pass.

- So it turns out that you met there, she recognized you, and you decided to take a chance and become closer to her, despite the fact that we all swore an oath to do everything without secrets - rhetorically, or asked a question whether Tzuyu’s not without participating in blitz issues before. She got ahead of Nayeon with the same question.

- Not really, but approximately - hanging her head, Jeongyeon admitted, feeling guilty before the girls. - I know that we all liked her right away. And that everyone concluded a pact in relation to her, but this happened purely by accident. I couldn’t let her fall, right?

-We're not talking about a meeting, Jeongyeon, - shook her head, disappointed with JiHyo, taking away her shadows and helping to fix the lines on her face. - We are about the fact that you hid this fact from us. As if you wanted to show yourself from the very best side, that if she ultimately chose, her choice would fall on you. You did not give us a chance to get closer to her. You must have learned something about her that we don’t know. You have the advantage now, you know what I mean? You have a great suit, Jeongyeon, but you better just go away and sit down while Momo shows which suit she chose - she smiled sadly at JiHyo's girlfriend , ambiguously making it clear that everyone was angry with her.

-But I really didn't know anything! She just shows me the basic exercises, and then she leaves and chats with her boyfriend for hours! Oops! - She covered with her hand, but it was too late, everyone heard. - Yes, you heard right, she has a boyfriend.

-And you were still silent?! Jeongyeon?! - Nayeon was indignant, rising from Momo’s knees, which with great reluctance let her go.

- Sorry, I found out only today and immediately wanted to tell you, but preparations for the party began and completely flew out of my head.

The three best friends continued to argue, not noticing that Momo got up and went to her room, then returned, carrying her suit.

- Nayeon - unnie, do you want me to dance for you? - Quietly, the girl asked, gently touching the elbow of a arguing friend, than quickly attracting attention to herself. - Why do you think about that trainer, if I am? - She winked, then the Crazy love song in a slow arrangement and began to slowly, smoothly, ally take off her home clothes. With her movements she seemed to say, look only at me, I belong to you.

She bewitched, intoxicated and called.

Eight pairs of eyes watched each movement inextricably, eagerly accepting small handouts from Momo when she showed a piece of exposed skin. Soon she was standing only in her and bra. Proudly showing his magnificent body. There was something to see. What was only worth her abs, muscles on her arms and her legs tucked up.

- Nayeon - unnie, are you sure you want to go to this party? - asked Momo in a low voice, taking the girl by the hand, taking her back to the sofa, and sitting on her knees. Her hips swayed rhythmically to the beat of the song, her lips whispered words of love through the lyrics, and she was all breathing the temptation. - I can show you here how sensitive I am, - she seduced, completely hugging Nayeon by the neck, lowering her lips to her bare neck, barely touching her.

Nayeon was fainting when the song came to an end, and Momo giggled in her ear, blowing with her heat:

- Did you like my dance, Nayeon - unnie? I chose a seductress costume; of course, he will not be able to compete with yours, but ... Tadam! Look, he's cool, right? - Her eyes lit up childishly when she pulled out her suit, consisting of shorts, a topic and a fur cape.

-I like it, - Nayeon swallowed, raising her arms and hugging the girl by the waist, pulling her closer even closer to her body. - I like everything that is worn on you, and even better when nothing at all, - she added in a whisper, winking at her.

- Hmm, okay, apparently we already have one couple at a party - she coughed into a fist JiHyo, glancing in their direction, then her gaze ran over the others that watched the process of seduction with an open mouth.

She grinned when she saw the youngest trying not to watch, shy of the expression of feelings, and still glancing. Then her gaze rose to the clock standing on the nightstand near the mirror. There was little time before the party, if they still want to get there, you need to hurry.

- Sana, Mina and I will leave all together. We will not arrange a stripe, we will enchant you immediately on the podium - the leader ordered, clapping her hands, breaking the magnetism of the situation. - After the youngest show their costumes. Time is running out, she explained, seeing bewilderment in the members' eyes.

-But I want to see the show from Dahyunie/Dubu from beginning to end, - all members except for the girl whose name was spoken protested. - She hid her costume carefully, even my ego didn’t work, - added Sana, everyone else picked up, shaking her head. - She didn’t even fall for your bait, JiHyo, - Momo pointed to her, sitting comfortably half- Nayeon’s lap, - we saw how you tried, but stupidly - everyone nodded again, begging for additional time for Dahyun .

Honestly, JiHyo herself wanted to know and see, so she agreed, only with the condition:

- Then Dahyun comes out last, and we will hurry, we will do everything quickly. Just walk through, without teasing and joking, show himself and ...

- Agree! - shouted the girls in chorus.

DaHyun only shyly said nothing, looking away. Chaeyoung, sitting next to her, reassuringly squeezed the palm she had been holding from the start of the show. They met with eyes and smiled at each other. Everyone was waiting for the outfit from DaHyun , and the most waiting was Chaeyoung, but she did not show her burning interest, on the contrary encouraged her, gave strength.

- I'm scared, Chaeyoung - said DaHyun, laying his head on the shoulder of a friend. - I think you will not like my outfit, - she added, with a sigh.

- Why? - Gently caressing her hair with her other hand, Chaeyoung asked.

- I chose one that does not fully correspond to my character and upbringing. I wanted to rebel and maybe I thought it was time for me to show that I also like girls. Really in life and not just in words or watching movies. You understand?

-You were even more intrigued, Dahyun-unnie. I look forward to it.

-Are you really waiting? - Dahyun doubted , looking up and down, still holding the softest and most loving smile on her face.

-Of course you ... you are my priority, unnie. It’s always firm, as if it had been a long-established fact, - Chaeyoung said. - But you and I promised before this evening that we would appear at any events like a pseudo couple, and today nothing is changing. You can count on me, unnie.

-Thank you, Chaengie, - she rubbed her cheek on her shoulder, then sighed happily, relaxing again, and began to watch the SaJiMi theater outlet.

When Sana came out, no one was particularly surprised at the choice of her costume, that is, dresses of the Victorian era, because she did not hide; she talked about this all month. And so as not to upset the girl at all, everyone applauded vividly and said a couple of compliments.

When JiHyo came out, everyone gasped and gasped, admiring the choice of leader clothes.

When Mina came out, they all sacredly cuddled up on the sofa, crossed themselves and asked Mina not to come so that they could get used to the mummy costume.

- And now, our long-awaited exit, the main heroine of this holiday, Kim DaHyun! Let's make a drum roll and close our eyes, Nayeon suggested, first covering her eyes, and began to knock on the table, knocking the drum roll.

The girls have joined.

 

DaHyun swirled around the mirror, examining her most daring suit, which she agreed to, after long persuading herself. She did not make up her mind for a long time, thought for a long time, until she made up her mind. She was really afraid to go out and show her members .

What if they don’t like it? Although, most importantly, to please her, right? Well, how to say, she liked the costume, and at the same time, no. Too open for her own good.

When the saleswoman gave her a suit, her eyes gleamed in a darkened room, a smile was kind of a hint, and something was hiding in her voice when she said:

- Good Halloween.

Dahyun applied makeup, straightened her hair, took a deep breath, left.