DreamDay

ONESHOT TWICE

She had been waiting for this for so long.

So long wanted.

She needed it like air.

Like water that you don’t get drunk.

She looked forward to a huge hall of 55 thousand people. The dome of the concert hall towered overhead, like the sky, but not transparent blue, but gray with wires and columns.

She did not believe her eyes, she did not believe her heart, which insisted:

I'm here. My dream, did it come true?

She looked back at her friends, 8 members, who had come this long way with her. Their surprised faces, happy smiles, their voices sounded startled.

3 years, it took them 3 years to go together, through trial and error, and be here, to cross the threshold of Tokyo House itself.

They worked every day, exhausted, but always showed smiles and gave happiness to their fans. Thanks to the hard work and love of the fans, they are here.

My heart was breaking from crazy happiness, I wanted to scream, jump, and have fun. Be yourself.

Relax, become one with the thousands of people at the Tokyo House concert hall, sing along with them, rejoice with them, see the ocean of purple hearts.

***

I am so looking forward to seeing you, Once!

You give me strength to go forward.

My smile shines brighter when I hear your voices calling my name, calling the name "TWICE ".

Turning her arms to the side, she pretended to soar like a bird above the dome of Tokyo House, checking with her aquiline gaze how many people came to their concert. She ran past the girls, cheering them up, giving a smile.

She liked to see the happy faces of her friends.

She liked to see that with her strange behavior she relieves stress, fatigue and nervousness a little.

Let everything go away, let only confidence remain that it will be good.

Not perfect, no, they're still not perfect.

It’s just good, normal, in their strength, what exactly are they capable of now.

-Girls, let's drive our first three songs again, - JiHyo called them to her, clapping her hands.

Rehearsal running songs greeting words.

Although the hall was empty, no one except the staff , their dressers, stylists and stage workers, the girls were nervous, and therefore were mistaken in their pronunciations many times.

Time was gradually approaching the beginning of their concert, the tension was merrily in the air, as if you could cut it with a knife. Tired faces appeared more and more in sight.

If this continues, Once will be worried. Something urgently needs to be done to relax them.

This is usually done by the leader or older unnie, but now they were busy to tune themselves. The others frowned more than they showed a smile. Everyone was somehow quiet, did not look into each other's eyes.

-Girls, I want to tell you something, - she said suddenly, looking at them through the mirror, not moving, so as not to interfere with the stylist. Only lips moved, which pronounced the following:

Thank you for helping me fulfill my dream.

Thank you for always being with me.

Thank you for always telling me the truth, no matter how bitter it may be.

Thank you for believing in me and love my strange character.

Thank you for all 3 years, you tried with me, worked hard to be here, under the dome of Tokyo House.

And thank you, that now, having gone out to where the heart of the Dome will sound, you will have fun with me.

***

She stands behind all the members, waiting for a signal to enter the stage. A minute ago, 9 members spoke the most important words to each other, encouraging words that sounded in only one small sentence: TWICE! TWICE! We will do it!

Precious words that were joined by their palms.

Eyes to eyes.

Happy and impatient faces.

Nervously pounding heart in the chest.

They waited for this moment for so long, and now, when they gave the command that you can go, 9 members crouched, holding their fears and insecurity in their fists, and stood on the stage. Second by second, and here they were raised up to those who were so waiting for them and proud of them.

While they were hiding behind a screen with the inscription of their group, the prepared video screensaver was already ending on the screen; the heart was beating loudly in the chest and ears.

But the loudest and clearest was the created echo of 55 thousand. Once that they came to support them rejoice with them, to give them such memories.

Thanks to parents and close friends for coming here and experiencing with them.

Thanks Once, that thanks to you, I will be able to stand on this stage and enjoy with you this wonderful and magical evening.

My dream has come true.